A Family Affair?

As most anyone with whom I have chatted on this site may recall, I am always interested in learning about whether small guys (or other chatters) have other small guys in their families. Some chatters have no clue about the dick size of other males in their families, while some have seen fathers, brothers, cousins, or other relatives. For some guys, the memory of an older brother's bigger penis (or, worse yet, a younger one's!) is a vivid fact of life, sometimes the one that shows a guy he is not well endowed in comparison with others. Some men have talked about having had j.o. experiences with a sibling or cousin, from which they learned something about how their own dicks compared with what others had. What I would like to know is how many of the guys who consider themselves small have actually talked about this fact in their families. Have any of you received the positive support that we find here from your own families? Is the size of your dick a subject you ever dared to discuss with a parent? If you did, what kind of response did you get? If you come from a family where most of the guys are small, was it something that was ever discussed among you? For those who are older, is size a subject you have ever gone back and raised with a brother or other relative later on in your life? Since so much of what we are is formed by our families, I would like to hear about the experiences of others in this regard. Thanks.

Two older brothers; 1 bigger (the middle brother) and my oldest about the same as me. THe oldest brothers wife went to a strip show before she realized men came in different sizes, but she is still happily married to my small brother. My sisters bust size also are small medium and large with the middle sister the largest then oldest then youngest. Don't know if that has any correlation or not hmmmm a

Family discussions thats cute...not in our family. Sex/sexuality/body parts was NEVER discussed in any form.

With Luv Always

Adrian wink.gif

http://www.geocities.com/canuck55

http://www.picturetrail.com/canuck45

Hi - good post.

I mentioned something related to this in a post I made a little while back, only there I was talking about what sort of support I could offer to my son should I ever become a parent. It was a social attitudes question, whereas this is a search for empirical data.

A apart from the occasional fleeting glance, I don't think I've ever really seen my father or brother, so I don't really know how big they are. It's not a topic for discussion and I can't imagine bringing it up to be honest. It's not a repressed or prudish household by any means, it's simply not the done thing.

I'm not sure why I was hesitant to bring this up before now, but perhaps there was a single point where I came to think of myself as small. As a young child, I'd had surgery for something akin to a hernia in my groin area - even have the scar to prove it :-)

I suppose my father must have been concerned about this - as any loving parent would be, and when I was nearing puberty (still pre-teens, probably 11-12 ish) my dad took me to see the doctor to make sure that I was developing properly. I had started masturbating by that age, but probably not producing semen, and I don't recall having any pubic hair.

I think my father was concerned that the surgery I'd had may have stunted my development, and he wanted to get a doctor's opinion. The doctor said I was perfectly normal, but I suppose that perhaps it planted the idea in my head that something wasn't happening that should be happening (I don't think I really knew what puberty was at that age, or when it was supposed to kick in).

So, at a young age, it seemed to me that my own father thought that maybe I wasn't developing properly, and as time went on, I didn't seem to get very much bigger (because the process is so gradual - I can't remember how small I was before puberty). There were obvious changes, I got my pubic hair and my balls dropped - but of course, I didn't know how big my penis was supposed to get.

Just in case anyone thinks my father did the wrong thing, I don't blame him at all for the way things happened. I love and respect my father more than any other man in the world. He had concerns about his son, given the previous surgery, and he went to a doctor to get it checked out. He did the right thing in my opinion, I guess I he just didn't think it was appropriate to talk with me about why we went in the first place, and what I could expect to happen over the coming years.

Should I ever be lucky enough to have a son of my own (or a daughter of course - but this is a penis issue), I think it would be better if I could foster a more open atmosphere, but how one goes about doing that without freaking your kids out is going to be the challenge.

Bob

I have 1 brother who is 2 years older than me. He always used to go to the local baths on a saturday night. One night I followed him into the changing rooms and we chatted while he stripped off and got ready. I was shocked to see that his limp length was about as long as me hard!. I also went abroad on holiday a few years ago on a ferry, and ended up going to the mens room with my dad. I couldn't help looking at his dick as he had a pee. He was quite well endowed too. I started to wonder how come I ended up as small as I am,when the rest of my family are hung like a horse! I guess that's what started my insecureness as to the size of my dick.

I come from a family like Adrian's - relationships, sex or any intimate body parts were never discussed.

James.

Sex was never discussed in our family, and nudity was not common, but the last time I had ocassion to see my brother was when he was about 14. At that time he was pretty small, but i'm sure he has grown since then. I saw my dad one time, and he appeared to be about an inch longer than me when flacid..Probably about 3 - 3.5 as compared with my 2.

kirk4123@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have a brother that is 13 months younger, and another that is 25 months younger. Growing up, we used to go swimming down at the creek all the time together, and would never wear shorts...always in the buff. We would sometimes have jerk off competitions to see who could get off the quickest (silly, silly boys). So, I had many opportunities to see both of my brothers erect and flacid. There is not more than an 2" difference between all three of us (the middle brother is the smallest at about 4.5", the youngest brother is about 6", and I am about 6.5"....all erect measurements here).

• 5 months later...

My uncle has a llittle dick but my dad is big. I remember seeing them both naked when I was in jr high and being really surprised at the difference. We used to go to my dad's club to play basketball and swim so I saw them both together naked a few times. My brother is same as me and my cousin seems about the same, I don't know exact erect measurements (I am over 7") but soft my brother and I are the same. We never had any dick insecurities so we never really had any need to talk about it. My uncle is a hot guy though. Really masculine and now that I remember his little one I would be turned on. If he wasn't my uncle of course. I wish I had a brother with a little one. Tha would have been a turn on. I guess I shouldn't be turned on by my family though, huh?

• 2 months later...

I have an older brother and two younger brothers and all 3 are bigger than me. My older brother (2 yrs older) is average size at 3 / 6" and has big balls. My younger brother (2 yrs younger) is small at 2.5 / 5" with average balls. I'm 20 and have a skinny 2 /4.5" dick with small balls. The BIG surprise is our baby brother who is only 14 but already has a big 5 / 8.5" thick dick and big low hanging balls. I'm so embarassed because he is bigger soft than I am hard and he knows it. We share a room and he likes to walk around naked and make comments about how big he is compared to me. He always wants to compare dicks and put his softie next to my stiffie and laugh about his being bigger even before he gets it stiff. He has even made some comments in front of my friends about how small my dick is and how he is the BIG Brother.

Hey there, Nippledick,

This isn't a pass but a comment/illustration. You and two of your bros can come over anytime. Even after the 14 year old is 18, he can go somewhere else.

Sorry that he torments you with his softie. Even more sorry about embarassing you in front of friends. He is only fourteen and I guess his behavior is expected although not acceptable.

Next time the two of you are in that bedroom, if he wants to play mix and match, try this. "What are you, a homo?" That's not to say adapt that attitude as part of your personality or thinking, but it could keep him from doing it.

BTW WELCOME AND THANKS FOR POSTING!

• 10 months later...

Sorry that he torments you with his softie. Even more sorry about embarassing you in front of friends. He is only fourteen and I guess his behavior is expected although not acceptable.

Next time the two of you are in that bedroom, if he wants to play mix and match, try this. "What are you, a homo?" That's not to say adapt that attitude as part of your personality or thinking, but it could keep him from doing it.

Hello Everyone,

I just found this older thread. To me, size difference within families is a fascinating topic. While I realize that it's been dealt with in several threads, this one struck a chord because of Thom's advice about asking a well-endowed younger brother if he were a 'homo' for wanting to compare and comment. Thom, I hope you know that you're one of my favorite people at Measurection and I think you're usually caring, considerate and very much on-target with your responses. While I know you meant well and that there was a degree of implied punishment of the bratty brother for humiliating his older brother for being smaller, I think it was ... well, an unfortunate suggestion.

It struck me particularly because I have an online friend who grew up in South America in a country where circumcision is extremely rare for anything other than religious reasons. He was circumcised at four with no discussion before or after, except that his US-born mother told him it was for phimosis (too-tight opening of the foreskin, which usually corrects itself by puberty anyway). His younger brother was circumcised a couple of years later (for 'phimosis') when his mother took the boys to the United States for a visit. Like so many who have posted here, he said his parents were inhibited about discussing sexual matters. His father was distant and always changed his clothing behind closed doors. As a young teen, my friend wanted to compare with his brother and talk about their penises being different from all the other boys they knew. The brother attacked him verbally, calling him a 'queer' and, even worse, told the parents and neighborhood boys the same thing. My friend was so humiliated that he withdrew and kept his penis hidden as much as possible. He told me that he still hates his younger brother and doesn't care if he ever sees him again or not (there may be other factors but he only mentioned the one). He's had therapy to deal with his obsession with his feelings about his penis. He was told that his interest in comparing with, and even wanting to touch, other men's penises stems from the fact that he never experienced the normal 'playing doctor', mutual j/o, etc that generally happens during adolescence.

By the way, he has size issues too. He's over 7 inches erect but 'just a glans peeking out' when flaccid. He was frustrated that, when he went to the gym or nude beach, he appeared tiny, while he knew he was above average when 'at attention'. After he sent me pictures, I suggested that he trim his pubic hair and he DID. He was pleased with how much better he felt after the 'haircut'. For members of Measurection, it's an obvious solution, but this highly-intelligent guy had never thought of doing it before.

Regards,

Hart

I'm also intrigued by the prospect of a younger brother who grows up to be better endowed than the older brother. I am the older of the two brothers in my family; older by about 14 years. I am only modestly endowed and stand at 5'8 1/2" and 165 lbs. I first noticed changes in my younger brother when he and our parents visited me at my beach home some years ago. I was 28 and he was 14 at the time. We were on the beach barefoot in our swimwear when I saw that he was almost as tall as I was. I looked down at the sand to see if we were on level ground and was shocked to see how much bigger his feet were than mine. We were standing with our feet next to each other and mine looked like a girl's foot in comparison to his. His big toe was almost twice as big as mine! I was so embarrassed that I immediately buried my feet in the sand. I asked him what his shoe size was and he asked me mine. I told him I wore a size 9 and he laughed at me, telling me he was now up to a size 11, and still growing.

Through the week I was very aware that my 14 year old brother was indeed growing taller and stronger than me. I also wondered about his cock size, and if it was proportional to his feet. I kept glancing at his crotch, but I was detered by the baggy pants he was wearing. Additional guests arrived on Thursday, so my younger brother doubled up with me in my room. I stayed in my bed and he got the floor. He didn't like this, but what could he do?

Quite a bit, I soon found out. Apparently, he was also noticing that he was becoming more and more of a man in comparison to his older brother. He would make comments that he was getting bigger and stronger than me, pointing to his bigger feet and hands (and muscles) as proof. I could feel the balance of power start to tip in his direction. We would look each other in the eye and both realize that he was becoming the more assertive one in our relationship, with me usually doing what he wanted. I felt kind of strange with this role reversal, but I was drawn to his adolescent awakening.

My younger brother had slept on the floor Thursday night and wasn't happy with the sleeping arrangements, and he told me things were going to change on Friday. Well, Friday night comes and we are both in my bedroom getting ready for bed. The door is closed as we are undressing; everybody else already fast asleep in their other rooms. As we takes off our clothes, my brother is flexing his arms and trying to get my attention. He continues to flex his teen muscles and I'm getting a little intimidated by the show of strength.

Stripping down to his baggy boxer shorts, I can see the outline of what appears to be a big soft cock. He tells me that he gets the bed for the rest of the weekend and that I will be on the floor. I can't believe that he's bold enough to put me out of my own bed, so I start objecting. My younger brother interrupts me by telling me to be quiet and do as he says. As I try to say something in my defense, he throws me back onto the bed and pins me down. I am surprised by his aggressiveness and start to weakly struggle against him. I can't believe how strong he's gotten with his high school sports and he pins me on my back in seconds.

He tells me that the bed is his and there is nothing I can do about it. I realize that he is right and I agree to do as he says. Looking up at him I start to get an erection under my white jockey shorts. My little penis is straining against the white cotton fabric, fully hard at a slender 4.5 inches in length. My younger brother takes a moment to realize this is happening to me and looks down at my small effort and laughs out loud.

He throws me off the bed and onto the floor. He says he can't believe how weak and small I am. He's only half my age and more of a man than I'll ever be. He grabs his boxer shorts and pulls out a thick semi erect cock that is already bigger than my best effort. I'm on the floor, looking up at him, almost eye level with his growing cock. It looks huge from that vantage point, and it continues to grow and get even more powerful looking. He takes off his boxers and reveals a pair of balls that are full and pulsating, probably twice my size. His manhood is now fully stretching up to his belly, thick with a circumcised head.

I can't believe how much bigger my "little" brother is than me. His teen cock is probably almost 7 inches long, half again as long as my little four and a half incher. It is at least 5.5 inches around. I feel weak looking up at powerful teen cock. He tells me that at 14 his body is still growing and his cock should get even longer and thicker. I agree and nod my head in awe thinking how he might look in a few years. There is no way I can ever be the bigger brother again.

My younger brother did grow to 5'11" and about 170 lbs. over the next few years. We continued our relationship with me acknowledging he was bigger and stronger in many ways. We compared cock size and he did continue to grow even longer and thicker, topping out at 7.75" by 5.75".

He still lets me know that he is in charge and calls me his "boy" on occasion. In fact, that's how I got the nickname "boysized". Because, next to him I am a boy.

blush.gif

bsized, that was really a hot story!!!!! Your brother sounds like he really enjoys gloating about his bigger size (body and dick!!!)

You mention in your profile that you tend to be submissive. Did you feel this way before the incident at your beach house? or did it develop after that?

Did you relationship with him ever go beyond just talking/comparing dick size? There's nothing hotter than brother/brother sex, tho i've never had it, but love to read about it.

Have you ever had M2M sex?...even as a kid? Ok, I guess i'm getting too personal.

Hope to see more posts from you soon.

Kirk

I'd kinda have to disagree with you, Kirk, although I'm not sure if you or I would be more correct in interpreting bsized's post, here. tongue2.gif

The way I see it, this is kind of a horrible situation that he's described. In fact, I can't even imagine having to endure that sort of abuse (and I do happen to think that that is abuse) from a sibling half my age--or from anyone, for that matter. It just seems awful to me that anyone (especially someone who is supposed to love you and be there for you unconditionally when you need them) could be so rude, offensive, and childish--and in such a hurtful manner, as well--to their own flesh and blood.

I've always disagreed with my mother when she's told me this, but to a certain point I definitely understand what she means and even agree-- "Friends will come and go, but family is forever."

I mean, how could you, in good conscience, say and do those things that bsized described to your own brother. That's ludicrous and despicable, if you ask me.

So, that's my take on the matter.

Bsized, I'm terribly sorry that you ever had to endure that kind of verbal and emotional abuse from anyone--especially from someone you should be able to trust and who should love you unconditionally. My heart goes out to you, my friend. Take care, and as Kirk said, I hope to hear more from you soon.

Love,

Glenn

p.s. I know that this whole "humiliation" thing is a big can o' worms here on Measurection, so I hope I don't start some kind of flame war over this. tongue2.giflipsrsealed.gif

No Glenn, that was a beautiful post.

Indeed, that sounds like an awful situation to endure.

"Friends will come and go, but family is forever."

Another phrase...

"You can pick your friends, but not your family."

In a situation like this, you'd wish you could pick a different brother for sure.

Thanks all for posting. smile.gif

Friends will come and go, but family is forever

Well that is true, but you don't have to be around them or talk to them. I have not spoken to my family in years and have no plans on doing so anytime soon or ever.

He could have stopped what happened to him. I would have fought back. That younger brother would have been sleeping in the street by the time I got done with him.

my 3 younger bros and my father have bigger dicks than me i am one and 1/2 inches faccid 3 to 3 1/2 hard .my father was 4 inches faccid my 1 year younger bro was same and a good 7 inches hard still one of biggest dicks i seen. the four boys slept in 1 room 2 bunk beds took baths and showers and swam together we were always see each other naked the last time i saw the 2 youngest naked they were 13 and 14 years old they were 3 to 4 inches soft i was about 18 years old then it was very embrassing being oldest boy with smallest dick my 1 year younger brother use to tease all time when ever he got chance would show off his hard dick to me being close in age we hung around with same gang kids he made sure everybody knew he had bigger dick than me . i have 2 older sisters who had seen all us naked all time proably the last time they seen me naked i was 15 or 16 years old they knew i had smallest one and many members of our imm family cousins aunts uncles have seen all boys naked over the years it was no secert in my family i had a small cock when my father past away 2 years ago all family was together having a few drinks talking about the past growing up my wife was there when the subject of the boys taking baths naked in the lake in summer my sister who had a few drinks turn and said to it must of been terrible for you taking baths with every one watching i turn beet red and did not answer my wife asked why it was terrible . because he had the smallest cock in the family my sister said i do not think she meant to say that but she was drinking not thinking straight. later that nite my wife asked if that was true i told yes and told her true about my size and my bros she said she did not care

Well...

The moral of the story....

she said she did not care

That's because your wife knows that you are much more than your cock. wink.gif

It's like being embarassed for having smaller ears, or a smaller nose.... or smaller feet. Does it really matter?

Thanks for the post. smile.gif

tcj,

I'm sorry you've had to endure the embarrassment brought about by the actions of your siblings, some intentional and some unintentional. My heart goes out to you.

The good news is that you've found a place where you're able to tell your story without embarassment. Thank you for doing that.

The better news is that you're married to a woman who knows what is and what isn't important in life. It sounds like your dick is big enough to do all that's required of it by both of you.

Welcome to the Measurection family.

Alan G

Guest CharlieBear

It is a great post, Glenn, and I agree with you. He did not have to endure this abuse. Even if he would have gotten the shit kicked out of him, he could have fought. Dammed if I would let anyone make me sleep on the floor, unless I wanted to. (Would depend on who was on the floor.)

Furthermore the post smacks of humiliation. He seemed to enjoy it. We don't tolerate humiliation on Measurection because it is all about acceptance--and not acceptance of humiliation.

Yet again, as the older brother he had a responsibility to teach his younger brother the proper respect he needed to have for every individual, which is what we stress on Measurection.

If the story is true, and I have doubts but I will accept for the moment that it IS true, his brother had/has a serious problem and needed/needs professional help. Again, if the story is true, I'll bet his brother has been in a pack of trouble in his life.

tcj,

That really blows. But I think often times others belittle us smaller guys because in every other way we're bigger. Your wife is a smart and lucky lady. I must really come from a weird family. I can't even begin to imagine anyone in my family talking about another's genitalia, much less at a wake. Sounds like maybe your sis should stop drinking.

i did not mean to make my sister look bad it happen at a family barcque about 2 months after my father past way it was late at nite there were no kids around we all were having a few drinks we were rembering the good and bad from growing up it is hard to explain but when my wife asked why my sister answer what she was thinking as if every one knew without saying it i do believe it was an honest mistaked i do realized now the size of my dick was talked about before between my sisters