What's with DinkyDick?

@wuerstchen Hey I hope it comes back but far as making friends. You are very well liked here and I have a strong hunch no matter what site you go on or find you will have friends. it takes a great guy to make people like them and you are one of them.Please also remember we have went through this before with dinky.Im sorry we don't talk more but im not real great at talking. hey I just read your above message the black band has been removed and the dead has come back to life. have fun .

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to join that group but they didn't like my email server, user name (same as I use here), didn't recognize the town I live in and when I told them about myself thru told me I was " fucking boring " and wouldn't let me join. I used all the same things that I used here to join. 

@Pilgrem That's truly weird. Well, try again or write to the webmaster. It's hardly an exclusive group.  Your penis doesn't even have to be dinky for you to join. There are some real schlongs there, some with boastful owners, who should be banned!

Edited by wuerstchen

Like many here, I miss the much lamented legendary dick.net, where I made a number of friends. I loved their ranked list of small penises. DinkyDick is nowhere nearly as well or imaginatively designed, but as a site dedicated to open access images and videos of the small penis it creates a niche. 

5 hours ago, Pilgrem said:

Just curious have anybody that has an account on dinkydick use gmail.com for your server. 

Perhaps the better question is, has anyone else tried to register at DinkyDick since it was re-activated?  We may all have signed up a long time ago.

Alan G

I signed up too. Chatting to a few guys. One with a massive penis. Which is confusing. But he’s into little so who am I to judge :)

I hadn’t ever heard of Dinky until a month ago. We are expanding slowly it seems :)