What's with DinkyDick?

9 minutes ago, wuerstchen said:

@Storm11 It wasn't iguanguy30 by any chance was it? He's the 8.5 incher he told me he would gladly trade his penis for mine. There's a Spanish/American guy over there whom I originally met on dick.net who absolutely adored by tiny hairless penis. 

It is actually. He’s an absolute sweetheart and all round amazing dude. It’s refreshing when someone with a big todger isn’t looking down their nose at the little guys, and in fact is all about the small ones. And besides that he’s genuinely a lovely person. So how’s that for the whole package :)

@Storm11 That's funny! Glad I asked. I hadn't used the chat function on DinkyDick at all, and the other day I noticed he was online and discovered that over the months he had left all kinds of compliments on my little penis that I had never noticed. So I reached out and we had a lovely chat. Lately I've also been paying attention to their forum, which has some interesting threads. 

Awww that’s awesome man. Am glad you connected again. It’s easy to miss that someone’s chatted to you, as it doesn’t always light up if it’s open I think. 
    Yeah I have found some of the forum stuff pretty interesting too, and posted a bit there. I just discovered a link to a Skype dinky chat group that has about 30 members in and it’s cool :)

• 2 months later...

@Pilgrem Yes good old dinky dick. i go in there chat room and all i read is any one here  hello  hello Yet it said 10 people in room.People dont get it in the time of this virus its nice to have a room to talk to any one try to have some fun.people will say im wrong but a simple hello goes a long way when so many people are living in fear Oh well i know im wrong but in my eyes i could not be more right

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, ncisuk said:

I tried to join last year and it was dead. Nothing doing. I think existing members were still getting in okay, but no new bods.

DTR

But seems to be fixed and has a new look? Now able to login again as DaveTheRave

• 11 months later...