Smallest SOFT dick you have ever seen?

Because we have the “Biggest SOFT dick you have ever seen?”-topic, I thought (as a below average (soft) guy and as a small admirer) it would be nice to have the opposite of the mentioned topic.

So... what is the smallest soft dick you have ever seen? And of course we are talking adult ones here, and not your own pickle.

For me it was an absolute 20ish hottie in my former gym. He was there 4-5 days a week, the same days and time of the day I used to go there. And as it turned out we were usually finished around the same time. I try not to peek (to much ;)) during the showers, so it was probably the 3rd time I hit the showers with him that I noticed his size. Guys his age are mostly very shy (or how you call it, squamish?) about their size so I guessed he was hung because he wasn’t shy at all. But man, he was tiny. Probably <1inch. And perfect tone and muscles, and the sweetest face. A few times it seemed he really made an effort to show off for me, deliberately taking certain positions while drying up using his towel. I didn’t react as I wasn’t sure at those moments about his intentions, he must have senced something. When I think about it it is obvious though.

But a few weeks later his younger brother started using the same gym and he stopped using the shower at the gym.

Great question! Mine. Actually it's a tie. The guy actually had a smaller erection than me. He was 3.5" hard and about the same thickness as me. And he had a Prince albert piercing. Flaccid I range between 1"-1.5" on a good day with a 3 inch circumference. After excercise, cold or other shrinkage I can completely disappear. I've never seen one smaller and I was a CNA and have applied condom catheters, and given sponge baths to many. I once took a small condom catheter home and tried it and I had to use a hair tie to keep it sealed.

I've seen a lot more small cocks than big ones. Not so often these days at gyms, but around 20 years ago when it was common to have open changing rooms and showers, it was common to see shrunken cocks after exercise. Most guys had bushes back then, so sometimes you could barely see the wood for the bush anyway!

When I go the nude beaches/clubs, it's often very similar. The cool air or water, running about playing tennis causes shrinkage too. I found a pic recently that I took on a walk in the woods, I'm very small and wrinkly.

5 hours ago, Sven D said:

Mine. When I get out of a cold pool it is 0" and actually retracts slightly. LOL.

Me too, but not counting the ones that disappear into excessive fat.  Back when I had not an ounce of fat hardly, that kind of retraction would occasionally happen when exposed in a shower or locker room.

@Jurre It belonged to one of my students I saw one day in the Intramural locker room. It was barely a button in his thick pubes. The kid was a health and exercise nut with plenty of muscles and no fat. He also wasn't the least bit shy about being seen nude, although that was in the 1970s when college kids were  relaxed about such things.

4 hours ago, Vinnig said:

@Jurre It belonged to one of my students I saw one day in the Intramural locker room. It was barely a button in his thick pubes. The kid was a health and exercise nut with plenty of muscles and no fat. He also wasn't the least bit shy about being seen nude, although that was in the 1970s when college kids were  relaxed about such things.

Really?  I was in college in the 60s.  I don't recall anyone being relaxed about dick size back then.  I don't think things changed by the 70s either.

My experience is, that when you are retracted, you are the farthest thing from relaxed.  It is the anxiety and tension that pulls the penis in creating the retraction.

More likely, the guy with the retraction was trying to "get over" his feeling of embarrassment and inferiority by pretending to feel natural and unaffected while nude in spite of society and peer group attitudes.  That's what I used to do.

I remember going to a golf outing with my father right after I graduated.  We were both ridiculed in the showers after golf and before dinner by his associates as a father and son "match" in that respect.  His buddies loved it.  I was surprised how embarrassed my father looked.  That was the only time I had any hint my father had "issues" with his flaccid penis size.   I feigned steely unconcern as was habitual for me then when in locker rooms. 

Edited by Guest

My penis is always barely visible nub after any exercise or swimming, nothing to do with anxiety.

More likely, the guy with the retraction was trying to "get over" his feeling of embarrassment and inferiority by pretending to feel natural and unaffected while nude in spite of society and peer group attitudes.  That's what I used to do.

The hottest guy in school was confident,  great athlete (not so sharp scholastically), not shy, walked around the change room without any embarrassment.  He was positive all the time. His penis could barely be seen in his pubic hair.  No "acting", he was just being himself.

More likely he was just a confident guy and didn't  focus on negative and was not "getting over" anything for inferiority because he didn't think he was "inferior".
More likely he didn't let his smaller penis affected his entire life and perspectives. 
More likely he decided "I am not my penis".
Met up with him at our 45th reunion along with his wife of 40 years: successful retired business man, still confident, still smiling and enjoying life, still golfing, had gained a few pounds (50 or so). 

Still the same old Steve.

21 hours ago, in part, JamesD said:

Really?  I was in college in the 60s.  I don't recall anyone being relaxed about dick size back then.  I don't think things changed by the 70s either.

My experience is, that when you are retracted, you are the farthest thing from relaxed.  It is the anxiety and tension that pulls the penis in creating the retraction.

I didn't say he was relaxed about his penis size; I said he was relaxed about being nude around others. If that weren't the case, he probably wouldn't have been sunning nude at the sundeck in the center of the intramural building or fond of activities like streaking (Remember that 70s' fad?). If he were a few years older, he and his roommate (who were friends since they were two years old) would probably have been at Woodstock, which they regarded as a total hoot—based on photos they'd seen and stories they'd heard.

He and his roommate were very much like the classmate Canuck45 recalled: extremely confident, very positive, and genuinely extroverted.

12 hours ago, canuck45 said:

My penis is always barely visible nub after any exercise or swimming, nothing to do with anxiety.

The hottest guy in school was confident,  great athlete (not so sharp scholastically), not shy, walked around the change room without any embarrassment.  He was positive all the time. His penis could barely be seen in his pubic hair.  No "acting", he was just being himself.

More likely he was just a confident guy and didn't  focus on negative and was not "getting over" anything for inferiority because he didn't think he was "inferior".
More likely he didn't let his smaller penis affected his entire life and perspectives. 
More likely he decided "I am not my penis".
Met up with him at our 45th reunion along with his wife of 40 years: successful retired business man, still confident, still smiling and enjoying life, still golfing, had gained a few pounds (50 or so). 

Still the same old Steve.

Mind reading?  

Not necessarily the smallest but, I dated a guy who was very small but had a huge mushroom head (compared to his shaft). There was very little difference between his soft and erect size. It just went from soft to hard. He was fun to play with, suck and even fuck me with his knob :P

https://imgur.com/ZJLnIlF

It's rare for me to see one smaller than mine...the only time I remember an in shape guy (so not covered by a fat pad) with a smaller one was at a gym in here in OH. He was tall also (6'1 if I had to guess) and ripped (he had an 8 pack for Christ's sake) and his dick was tiny. Very thin and only a little head poking out. He was trimmed so it was easy to see. If I had to guess he was about 1/2 inch. Occasionally he would be there with friends and they were all bigger than him but never made fun of him. One time we were in the sauna together and he tried getting me to jack off with him but I'm straight and so I turned him down. He still got hard though and his hard on was smaller than what mine typically is.

1 hour ago, 6INCHES66 said:

Back in grade and high school I never looked at other students cocks. So MINE is the smallest soft penis I have seen in the flesh.

You never looked?  I never DIDN'T look.  I tried not to overtly stare, but as discreetly as possible, I very much enjoyed the daily views in the locker room.

15 minutes ago, Tsoren said:

You never looked?  I never DIDN'T look.  I tried not to overtly stare, but as discreetly as possible, I very much enjoyed the daily views in the locker room.

Nope never looked. Just something I did not do. I now wish I had paid more attention to the flaccid and erect cocks of my friends. 

Edited by 6INCHES66

I'd like to add that most of the ones I saw were uncut and I always thought that made them look longer than they actually were. I was shorter in height and thinner than most guys in my grade in school so I just expected my penis would naturally be smaller and thought nothing of it. I knew there were advantages and disadvantage to everything in life. Tall was good for some things but short was better for others. I could fit through places that the bigger kids couldn't when they were chasing me. I was also faster.

Edited by NuderThanNude

• 2 years later...

Precisely yesterday, I was thinking about this so it's a good moment to re-open this topic after two years.

Yesterday at the nude beach, I saw one of the smallest guys I have ever seen so it got me thinking about the smallest I have ever seen. 

I have to say that I go regularly to the gym and swimming pool and also to nude beaches so I have seen a lot of flaccid dicks of all types and sizes. However, there are two that I specially remember. Not sure if they are exactly the smallest but, for me, those were the most "memorable":

When I was 24-25 years old I used to go the local swimming pool. There was this guy who looked younger than me (probably early 20s): quite tall, cute face, slim frame and very hairy. The fact that he was very hairy is important because it completely covered his dick and you can only see a small amount of foresking poking out of the hair. I saw him several times and he was always changing in the open and using the communal showers instead of the private ones. Some of the times he was with a friend and both changed and showered together. He came across as a very confident guy and I have to confess that I found him really attractive. 

A few years ago I started going to a nude beach that it's bigger than the one I normally go. That beach it's beautiful but it's further and very poorly comunicated so I am not going to it anymore. However,  I went several times the years before the pandemic. One of those times I was taking a stroll on the shore and saw a group of people coming. I think it was two men and two women. From the distance, one of the guys looked as if he had nothing. The guy was middle aged and quite fit. When I got closer to him, there was a very small head poking out and very small balls. He had shaved his pubes so from a distance it looked as if there was nothing there. Again, he looked really confortable and I guess one of the women was his wife. I also saw him a few more times that year.

12 hours ago, alcastar1979 said:

...He came across as a very confident guy and I have to confess that I found him really attractive.

...He had shaved his pubes so from a distance it looked as if there was nothing there. Again, he looked really comfortable and I guess one of the women was his wife. ...

"CONFIDENT" and "COMFORTABLE" (in oneself) [despite being fully exposed w/o pubic hair] are the KEY words. If you accept yourself others will be more inclined to also do so.