Nude with in laws

Seen a few threads here about comparisons with dads and brothers but has anyone been nude with their in laws? As I have mentioned in another post my brother in law and I had a measuring session once and in the early years of my marriage I shared a communal shower with my father in law on a few occasions. That was interesting as we were both obviously checking each other out but were too polite to comment on each other’s penis. We were about the same length and thickness but the head of his looked a lot thicker. Never saw it erect. In later years my mother in law lived with us for a while and “accidentally” walked in on me in the shower a few times. Didn’t bother me at the time as I have always been comfortable being naked but I did find it a bit of a turn on knowing she had come back for another look so I always tried to get an erection while in there. She seemed to like the look of that as well as it didn’t stop her coming in.

My first wife's family were a bunch of nudists. She and I went hundreds of times with them to nudist camps/resorts. Her father and younger brother (by 18 mos) were runts (5'6-7") but had fairly big cocks, thick and uncut. My wife had seen her brother hard a couple times. She guessed it to be over 7 inches. (I suspect they had played doctor.) 

We had married very young (pregnant). For financial reasons we lived with her family for a few years. Her mother and I didn't get along that well at first. She treated us like children (which we were) and felt it necessary to manage things in our marriage. I resisted. It was constant guerrilla warfare. Luckily her father was a silent ally. Anyways, I felt somewhat psychologically "disarmed" by her seeing me naked. Although 6'3" and well-built physically, my cock's extremely tiny soft, the head barely poking out of my pubic hair, perched atop my big balls. Also, although it didn't happen often, there were the occasional inadvertent hard-ons, which left no doubt I wasn't a grower. 

I'll have to admit, however, that it always turned me on to have them (and the other nudists) see what I was slipping my wife. 

My brother-in-law would sometimes drop in on my wife and I in our bedroom on Saturday and Sunday mornings. My wife had a little game of playing with me under the covers, then when I got roaring hard, edge the covers back so he could see me hard. We'd all act like nothing was happening, but my brother got a good look. It always made my wife superhorny afterwards. 

Never saw my mother-in-law naked, and never really wanted to see her naked, either.  And my mother-in-law never saw me naked, and I never wanted her to see me naked.

I did go to the gym with my father-in-law a few times and saw him naked.  While he wasn't very long flaccid, he was quite thick, which looked odd on his rather small and thin frame.  After seeing his girth, I always positioned myself so he didn't get a good look at mine, even though I could tell he was trying to get a peek.  Maybe he was wanting to see if I was someone who could please his daughter.  LOL

Several years ago I was dating/living with a younger guy. He was raised as a nudist and one holiday weekend we went to visit his parents at their lake house. Even though I had been a nudist for several years, I still was a little uncomfortable about being nude around his parents who were close to the same age as me. When we got to his lake house, his mom, dad and brother were in the swimming pool naked. They told us to put up our stuff and join them. We went in and put our stuff in the bedroom, got naked and went out to the pool. We did the formal introductions in the pool and I noticed the dad and brother were both uncut, very small, with trimmed pubes, as was my BF. My penis tattoo came up (literally) in the discussion and soon, due to all the attention, I was fully erect. Without hesitation, his mom said, finally a real sized penis to look at in the pool. I was a little embarrassed, but relieved at the same time with the humor. The rest of the weekend was relaxing with some nudity and some with clothes (the mom made a comment to me, but in front of everyone, saying "I don't need to smell male parts while I'm eating". LOL

I was married for a very short time when I was younger...don't really like to talk about it but I will because it's relevant to the topic. I met her in senior year of college and got married right afterwards and then got divorced 3 years later. Anyway she was Korean-American and her brother (let's call him Tim) and her sister's husband (he was Korean too but born in Korea, let's call him Jee) invited me to one of those Korean spa houses. The first time was really awkward because I didn't realize it was nude only and also because Jee made a really strange comment about my cock. Tim was kinda small (2 inches I guess?) but Jee was pretty big (4 or 5 inches?) and almost as tall as me. We went a total of 5 times before I moved us back to Ohio again from NY (and before the divorce of course). Glad I didn't have to go there again with them lol. Never saw any of the other in laws nude though

I was very comfortable with my father in law, strangely. He was bigger than me and had an enormous amount of pubes that didn't seem real lol The only times I was uncomfortable around him was after we announced that she was pregnant. It was a little disconcerting that he knew what I was putting in his daughter. :blink: I mean, you know, but you probably don't KNOW. Well, he knew. It was all good though, just a little discomfort afterwards then moved on. My mother in law seeing me naked was something altogether different just because it was so uncomfortable in so many ways and was avoided at any and all costs. My brother in law caught me masturbation once, that was.....awkward.

Never happened, but I don't think I could have tolerated in-laws seeing me nude and, no doubt, discussing my small size with my wife!

I have heard too much critical discussion from my parents and others about the deficiencies of the mates of their kids.

• 3 weeks later...

I have actually. My wife is from Bulgaria and on a long stay there to visit her family when we were engaged we went to a mineral bath. She told me a little about it before hand and slipped in that I would have to be nude at the bath, but separated by sex.  In the European way she was confused why I was concerned about this.

When we went to strip out of our clothes I was just in the look forward and don't think about it mode. I could see in my peripheral vision my father-in-laws hairy chest and belly but just kept looking anywhere else. I thought we would just go right into a bath and I would be covered but that's not what it is. First you go into a shower room. And in there of course I found a bunch of guys with dicks much bigger than me but I try not to think about it too much. The only persons opinion I'm concerned about is my fiance's little brother who was 17 I think at that time. I was just concerned what he would say to other people I guess.

Midway through the shower though my father-in-law slaps me on the side and points between all our crotches and says something in his broken english (I'm not sure what). But I look down and see that he and his son are just as poorly endowed as me, with stubby small penises. I smiled and laughed since they were both chucking. It actually helped to break the ice I guess and I felt more relaxed after. Which is a surprise since I had lived the embarrassing nightmare of having someone point directly at your dick, call it small, and laugh.

@scurrilous 
I don't think negative comments are as common as some experiences would suggest, but we tend to worry a lot.

In 65 years I recall very few negative comments from friends/acquaintances regarding penises.
A friend (admitted size queen) talking about a hookup- "He has a pretty small penis" - (I hooked up with the same guy, yes smaller at 4")
A friend that was hung that complained about it. (negative feeling on his part)
A friend (gay bartender) that had a shirt that said "Hung like a hamster" (joke? negative? an icebreaker?)
The guy that tried to diss me (saying small dicked) when I turned him down for a hookup 6X.
And recently a female colleague that said "Part of the attraction is he is well hung" 

Mr S Queen (making an observation, not dissing)
Mr H Dick (complaining about being wanted for his dick and not his wonderful personality)
Mr Joker (hilarious guy, was "jealous" and admitted it, cause I was at the bar with someone he was after for months  hahahahaha)
Mr A Hole (hooked up 1X, knew the size of my dick, then when he couldn't get want he wanted (6 'requests') he goes into attack mode online and 1/2 a dozen people said they turned him down too, he's an ass - IGNORANT LOSER)
Mrs S Queen, only part of the attraction is based on his penis size. (is that negative or just her preference?)

Edited by canuck45

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful where you go nude.  I was in a private yard watching fireworks in a densely populated area.  A drone appeared suddenly and i just stayed nude.  It was hovering right over me.  My photos complete with small cock will probably end up all over the internet now!

• 3 months later...

When we were first married, my wife and I stayed in a hotel room with my mother-in-law. In the morning I tried to get up, but realized I had an erection. It showed quite clearly through my pajamas. I tried to cover up, but she noticed and laughed. "Nothing I haven't seen before!" I stood up and walked to the bathroom, actually a little proud.

Years later, she walked in me while I was taking a bath, and I was actually aroused when she clearly looked, even though I am small. I remember bulging a bit.

A few years after that, my wife and I swam naked with her whole family on vacation. My father-in-law looked short like me, but much thicker. My brother-in-law had a giant one, swinging back and forth. 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:03 AM, Guest said:

@scurrilous Wow.  Too often it's "how did my daughter select a guy with no penis" or "my daughter sure likes'em hung."

Yeah, I heard guys talking about other guys with "no penis" in the context of competing for a woman.  Not about me, but it hit hard back when I was young and undeveloped compared to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Shared a few communal showers with my father in law when on holiday, both tried very hard to get a good look at each other’s penis without being obvious, he looked about the same size as me but his glans looked a lot bigger. He only made one comment once after my wife had tried shaving me for the first time, I had gotten used to being smooth and never gave it a thought until just before we entered the changing room it was too late to do anything so I just carried on regardless and hoped he wouldn’t notice. No chance, he asked if I was ill so I had to explain it was all his daughter’s handiwork and we had tried it for fun. Luckily I didn’t have to explain she preferred it for oral sex.

There is absolutely no way I could go nude with my wife's parents. Way too traumatic, completely unthinkable.

No problem with her sister and whoever she was seeing at the time, done that a few times, totally ok with it even when she blatantly took a detour to check out my stuff after I'd been swimming in the sea one new year when there was ice on the ground. 

But her parents no fucking way!!!

Guess I've got some sort of complex lol

Edited by Nimmo