Nude with in laws

Well, no brothers-in-law to contend with.  As for my wife's parents, we've never seen each other naked and I suspect we never will. But, I'm fairly certain that I'm bigger (well, bigger than my mother-in-law's clitoris, I'm sure).

9 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Well, no brothers-in-law to contend with.  As for my wife's parents, we've never seen each other naked and I suspect we never will. But, I'm fairly certain that I'm bigger (well, bigger than my mother-in-law's clitoris, I'm sure).

I can never un-see this post, alas.

I was dating a girl a few years back who was a born and raised nudist.I wasn't made aware of this until a month or so into the relationship. The topic eventually came up and the question asked whether I'd like to join her and her family for a bbq and swim in the family pool...all nude of course.I was reluctant to begin with as I have a very small uncut penis.She managed to talk me around to it so off we went to her parents place.To be honest it was one of the best things I've ever done. Both her father and brother(22) were significantly larger than me but nothing was ever said.Her sisters boyfriend was a little closer to my size which definitely helped with confidence.What i took from the experience however is that nobody really cared if you were big,small,short,tall etc.What mattered most was everybody getting together to enjoy each other's company.I truly enjoyed the experience.

• 2 months later...

My wife has two married sisters.  Shortly after getting married we went skinny dipping with her older sister and husband.  Although I thought he was a good bit larger than me, nothing was said at the time.  Later when discussing the day with my wife I asked her how I compared to our brother in law.   She said she thought the two of us looked about the same size.  I then showed her a picture I had taken of her sister and husband.   After studying the picture for a minute my wife then admitted that he was larger and said “but when you are hard you are that big, sometimes.”  She admitted that she had been thinking about when our brother in law and I came out of the water at the same time.  Fast forward twenty years and there has been no mention of the skinning dipping since the event. I’m talking to my sister in law and she laughs and tells me not to forget that she has seen me naked.  I was so surprised that after that comment I had no recollection of what we were discussing.

We accidently saw the younger sister’s husband when they spent a weekend with us.  He had always teased about being well endowed and the sister also told my wife that he was big.  The way our house is arranged when you open one of our bedroom windows it acts as a mirror and you can see into the sliding glass doors of the guest room.  When getting ready for bed one hot night I opened the window and saw our brother in law naked with his back to the sliding glass door. I called my wife over saying she might want to see this.  After a minute he turned profile to the glass door and was sporting a huge erection.   We were both shocked at how large it was and both agreed that although not twice my size he was fairly close to that.  This really surprised my wife because as she said the two of us are both about the same height and build but his penis is so much bigger. 

Never seen my father in laws cock, but he was a professional athlete and he has told me stories about guys showing off in the locker room. Said one teammate of his had one 10" long and he told me, "I thought mine was big until I saw his". He didn't mention a size but lead me to believe he was hung. My wife said she used to hear her parents fucking and her mom would yell "not so hard!". Suppose he was hurting her.

Edited by SloStroker