Small penis love.

Seems like most everyone I hear from dislikes having a small penis. However I've never felt that way and always really loved having a small penis.

If you have a small penis and love having one please tell us your story.

Even if you don't have a small penis and wish you did we would like to hear from you also.

I hope I'm not the only one!

Edited by NuderThanNude

@NuderThanNude She never explicitly said. But her ex-husband was well hung, but a shitty, selfish lover, he would foce her to give him fellatio. Within a couple of weeks after we started sleeping together, she said" "You've made a coksucker out of me." And she doesn't use that language otherwise .She use to tell me I would love to fall asleep with your penis in my mouth. And on another, as she was leaving my apartment she said: "Before I go I want to suck your penis." Needless to say this blew away any concerns I might have had about size. It was not an issue with my ex-wife either--we were both virgins when we married. I ould bring her to orgasm with my penis, so no reason for feelings of inadequacy. 

I'm another one who loves his cock. It's small (4" x 4"), but sexy-looking, and sits atop a pair of big balls. I don't know why but I get off having a small cock.

Of course, a bigger one would be better in sex, but I've managed to get my share of good-looking women over the years. I've found having good-looks and being great at eating pussy makes up for a lack of inches. Plus, my cock is the perfect size for oral. 

5 hours ago, TinyJock said:

Of course, a bigger one would be better in sex

@TinyJock  - While there are cases that statement is true I don't think it is as universally true as a lot of people are made to think. Just as for guys that grow up (due to social pressure) thinking that bigger is better when it comes to a penis I believe a lot of women grow up being fed and believing the same. That case is obvious when it comes to breasts. Both guys and women grow up being fed that bigger breasts are better. In reality though, when it comes to breasts (and penises), "more than a mouthful" is a waste. I personally never accepted that idea and when I see a woman with huge breasts hanging from her chest I am grossed out. To me smaller, firm, round, well shaped breasts with distinct nicely shaped nipples blow me away. So how much is what is really necessary regarding breasts and penises and what would our preferences really be if we weren't fed from birth that bigger is better.

I have watched enough sex videos where the guy with a long penis only uses about 3 or 4 inches of it and consequently there is distance between the bodies. I find there is nothing better than burying every inch of my small penis into a vagina with our naked bodies pressed closely together. I love having our pubes pressed tightly together where my partners clit is being stimulated by my pubic bone. Sex to me is mostly an emotional/physical experience rather than just physical. In emotional sex it is the subtle stimulations from all over the body that sum up together with mental stimulation rather than just the physical stimulation of a penis in a vagina.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the category of wishing I had a smaller penis. The reason being, my dad and brother both had bigger ones than me, and I came to identify myself as having a small penis as a result. Sounds a bit ridiculous but I just want other people - my girlfriend in particular - to see me the way I see myself. Wouldn't want it to be tiny, just shorter than it is so there was little chance of ever being told it's big.

I found out one advantage of have a smaller, thinner one.   My gf admitted to me that my cock was the perfect size for anal.   She said her ex was way too big for her ass, and she didn't allow him in there after that.    So there's that!  YAH!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, Nimmo said:

I'm in the category of wishing I had a smaller penis. The reason being, my dad and brother both had bigger ones than me, and I came to identify myself as having a small penis as a result. Sounds a bit ridiculous but I just want other people - my girlfriend in particular - to see me the way I see myself. Wouldn't want it to be tiny, just shorter than it is so there was little chance of ever being told it's big.

I don't wish my cock was smaller. I think it's the perfect size: hard 4" x 4"; soft 1.5" x 3". Any smaller and I would be too small for sex. 

However, something about what you said really struck a chord with me. Ive been trying to express it for a long time, but never knew quite how to say it. My brother and I hit puberty about the same time (he's 18 mos older). His cock is a lot bigger and he really teased me about how small mine was for awhile. Although I'm better-looking and much more athletic, that did make me look up to him regarding his having a bigger cock after that. It was a tacit but conscious thing between us. We probably spent more time naked around each other than was necessary, just to display our "cock hierarchy". For some reason, I enjoyed that my dick was so much smaller than his. It was our secret.

I have had the same sort of feeling with many friends over the years. Also, have always gotten off with people knowing how small I'm hung. It's really hot when they see me with my gorgeous wife and know what I'm packing. 

Edited by TinyJock