Least private urinals

In your experience, where did you encounter the least private urinals that let you see the most penises? I remember going to a game at a local soccer arena. At halftime I went to the restroom to find a giant trough in the center of the room. Guys stood on both sides of it. I was right at waist level with alot of the guys so their dicks were right there. I saw so many. Really piqued my curiosity.

Many pubs in the UK still have large wall urinals rather than individual ones, same at some sporting venues. I have also been to a modern bar which had a circular urinal in the middle of the room, almost like a fountain, so you would often be facing someone all though they were in fact 6 feet away.

Strangest for me was a nudist club where there was a large trough urinal, seemed a little odd peeing next to other completely naked men.

41 minutes ago, jbird4 said:

old sports stadium.  When you are a kid there are hundreds of guys with various size dicks all eye level.  Hard to forget.  

Yes! That's what happened to me at the soccer arena.  I was mesmerized! I remember this one teenager peeing right across from me and looking straight at his enormous penis. I recall just contrasting it with my own and it being very pale with a pink head. Do you remember any standing out to you? Did you get to see alot? I used that bathroom more than I needed to. At halftime it was a literal smorgasbord of penises! All shapes and sizes.

Hi. All of the other tales make me want to travel to where THOSE urinals are, ha. I guess my own least private probably would be one of the troughs, such as a couple of others described, at a stadium. Staring straight ahead instead of ogling left and right and trying to see every cock I could was ever only a partially  successful effort. I sure do love the idea of that roundabout thing, wow. NICE.  And, good topic, btw!

10 hours ago, rightshort said:

Hi. All of the other tales make me want to travel to where THOSE urinals are, ha. I guess my own least private probably would be one of the troughs, such as a couple of others described, at a stadium. Staring straight ahead instead of ogling left and right and trying to see every cock I could was ever only a partially  successful effort. I sure do love the idea of that roundabout thing, wow. NICE.  And, good topic, btw!

Any particularly memorable sightings?

The University of Texas (Austin) still has trough urinals in parts of the stadium that have not been renovated. I was at a game last year and standing at the end of the trough, basically facing a wide variety of exposed cocks. I can say, mine was the only one that was tattooed! LOL

4 hours ago, Restoredude said:

The University of Texas (Austin) still has trough urinals in parts of the stadium that have not been renovated. I was at a game last year and standing at the end of the trough, basically facing a wide variety of exposed cocks. I can say, mine was the only one that was tattooed! LOL

So can I ask you, did anyone notice you at the end? Did anyone care? Ive always wanted to do that but don't want to piss anyone off. I used the alamo dome urinals in san Antonio and no trough but there's one that sticks out at an angle.  Very easy to see the penis of whoever uses it. 

2 minutes ago, Restoredude said:

@Necro8617 There were a lot of guys in there. No one seemed to care. Lot's of guys getting rid of LOTS of beer. LOL. Those that really care about being seen (or those with shy bladders) wait for the stalls. Otherwise it's shoulder to shoulder.

Cool. I def saw many at wrigley field last summer.  I remember this one guy who was a ln uncut monster. See any huge ones? Really small? Any standouts? The uncut guy was really tall and in this case proportional lol.

17 hours ago, rightshort said:

What's the most you were able to see? Any stadiums come to mind? I am sad that soccer arena was torn down.  It definitely was an education for me. 

In the Navy, there were many "trough" urinals in the center of the head. In the morning, when everyone crowded around to go on duty, it could be quite a sight! Cocks as far as the eye could see. All different sizes and colors! And remember, many guys had just tumbled out of the sack. 

9 hours ago, TinyJock said:

In the Navy, there were many "trough" urinals in the center of the head. In the morning, when everyone crowded around to go on duty, it could be quite a sight! Cocks as far as the eye could see. All different sizes and colors! And remember, many guys had just tumbled out of the sack. 

Yeah I remember those I served on a Sumner and a Gearing WWII-era DDs.

The Gearing had been through FRAM and while the Navy updated the weapons, electronics, propulsion, etc. they didn’t do a damned thing for the crew. Typical.

I remember asking a QM1 how come there were no doors on the toilet stalls and he had a good answer: “If GQ (General Quarters) sounds, or worse, you get hit by a torpedo, do you want to fuck around trying to get a door open?” Of course, in Officer Country the showers AND the shitters had curtains and doors.

I was in the navy and a medic. Like all the other medical's we slept in sickbay. We had a small open urinal and so it was quite common to see everyone in the morning.  Well I'm standing there peeing when one of my best medic buddies comes in to pee just after he woke up. Needless to say he was semi hard. Boy one look at him standing there like that and I was hard almost instantly. He looked and just smiled as he then got totally hard.  

21 hours ago, TinyJock said:

11 hours ago, Pilgrem said:

I was in the navy and a medic. Like all the other medical's we slept in sickbay. We had a small open urinal and so it was quite common to see everyone in the morning.  Well I'm standing there peeing when one of my best medic buddies comes in to pee just after he woke up. Needless to say he was semi hard. Boy one look at him standing there like that and I was hard almost instantly. He looked and just smiled as he then got totally hard.  

In the ending comment, "And remember, many guys had just tumbled out of the sack," I was attempting to imply there were occasionally various degrees of morning wood sported, but didn't want to make it too pervy. 

I had a few experiences along those lines. However, my morning hard-ons mostly went down by the time I hit the head. On the other hand, we typically slept in "cubicles" with two opposing, stacked bunks. My mates in the adjoining bunks often received a view of my morning wood while I clambered out of the sack and changed underwear. And vice versa. 

Edited by TinyJock
"Pervy" was auto-corrected to "perky"

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I was on a ferry going somewhere (I think it was in the Vancouver, BC region), I noticed it still had old-fashioned round sink-style stainless steel urinals, totally open and touching each other. Not one guy used them while I was in there; they all headed to a stall with a door. Before it was renovated, an old movie theater in my town had an odd circular stand-alone urinal in the middle of the men's bathroom. You could stand in any direction, depending on your level of shyness. To use it was to invite glances from guys going in and out to use the stalls with doors.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, canuck45 said:

Where I worked had a round group urinal.....no it was a round wash stand with a foot operated on/off.  

Not a urinal.jpg

Used to see these in an NFL stadium... indeed it was a sink.  They had the troth urinals, but during halftime, guys would pee in the sink which looked like this.  Or they were too drunk to know the difference.   

• 3 weeks later...

@mypenisisfivepointfive Is the lack of use due, do you think, to something along the lines of feeling embarrassed about being seen and judged to be too small or whatever, or not wanting to be thought of as exhibitionistic or something along those lines?  Seems like either one could explain the open spots at that central urinal. Just curious, but intriguing post, thx.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing the troughs and open area walls with drains in floor at the state fair grounds whenever we went annually. Those were obviously older buildings and definitely gave show opportunity for guys of all sizes and ages. And that was one of first introductions to seeing the different shapes and sizes of guys.

*Sigh* I miss the long horizontal urinals too. My high school had them and some of the older buildings at my university did too (mid 90s into 2000). For most part no one had serious problem using them but of course there were the piss-shy types and others who took corner urinal and shifted at angle to hide any sightings. Rest of us, including some teachers didn't care. Awesome times. Was reminded of them when I saw this pic and also saddened to see similar ones removed from an older building that's part of my work organization. I stopped in to piss recently and couldn't help but notice the 2 tall original urinals were removed and a single new one was put into new wall covering the plumbing and new tile put in where the floor drains used to be.

20180429_161419.jpg