Would you wear this out without underwear?

Now? Not unless I were wearing underwear. Can't think of a situation where they wouldn't be inappropriate, except for around the house or out by the pool. Even at a nude beach they'd draw disapproving looks; guys with clothes on are persona non grata, especially those with a camera. 

However, when I was younger and single, yes. I have a definite exhibitionist streak in me, especially when I streaked in college. When I was in my middle-late teens, I used to hang out on my bike on the side of the road by the beach. I mean hang out in the literal sense! It was quite the thing for young guys to wear shorts without underwear or jock straps beneath. When you raised your leg just right, you could flash the chicks. The only downside were the older gay men circling the block in their cars to get a good view. There was a continuous queue. I'm not sure with my "all potatoes, no meat" package whether I was much of a a treat for the size queens among them! 

Edited by TinyJock

Before I was actually sexually active and still had no experience, I had an exhibitionist streak, nothing dramatic except wearing tight swim suits that showed clearly I was unhung and still quite physically immature.  I guess I still thought I might be attractive "as I was" to women.  In fact, women rebuffed me with little ado at that stage.  I did attract quite a bit of gay attention, however.  Possibly, some of that attention was straight guys needing a blow job.

I would say, the rebuff from women often included studied rudeness so I wouldn't bother them further.    The nicer ones might patronize me a little and then quickly return to the attentions of swaggering masculine mature guys generally showing a bulge. 

I guess it would have been different if, other than my small pointy bump, I had normal or superior masculine development like "Little Jock."  I recall thinking it was my lack of conversational skills as I didn't want to confront my low physical status.  In addition to being unhung, I had very little body hair as yet and a very light beard.

I did attract quite a bit of at least consciously unsought gay attention, however.  Looking back, probably some of that attention was probably just straight guys needing a blow job.  I must have looked like an unhung twink.

Edited by Guest
Combined two consecutive replies from same user.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

A little younger, I Did have some I wore like that sometimes, especially when out for a short jog on summer days.!!👍. Only they were White.. not quite as noticable, maybe. ... That didn't keep me from driving and getting out a few places.  .. In my twenties and thirties, a little public nudity wasn't the damnation that it is now.!!..🙄

@Appreciater

Yeah and you mentioned pubes,  when I was in college nobody shaved their pubes so seeing a guys hairy pubes or balls like in some type clothes or up gym shorts wide legs was very hot to me.  Also back then those low rise tight jeans on guys were popular.  One day in speech class this slim athletic guy I knew got up to make a speech he had those jeans on and about 2" of his pubic bush was visilbe, he was wearing what i call a practice midriff type jersey  like we wore in football practice, that is cut off showing about 12" of your torso.  He was the highlight of all of the speeches that day lol.

@BamaSmallOne

You remember a lot of the same things I do.   I miss those freewheeling days.😊... I can remember often sitting and eating at places in cutoff jeans with my dick coming out the leg.  Never was concerned about it.. and I guess neither was anyone else. 👍... To me that's the way it should still be ... Oh...well..🙄.. 

PS: The carhops at drive-in stands used to be thrilled to see the guys' dicks hanging out of their shorts.👍

Edited by Appreciater