pokerpro831

Embarrassing erection stories

18 minutes ago, new2day said:

That's a great story, as teens they probably didn't know what to say at the time. At least they got to enjoy the view, no matter how brief.

I don't know if either of them had seen an erection before.  I suspect my GF hadn't yet (she was only 15 and a good Catholic girl and this was many years ago - before 13 year old girls were sexting nude photos of themselves, and 14 year olds were regularly enjoying oral sex).  Not sure about my friend's GF.  I believe my buddy was a bit more "sexually insistent" (a term I just devised) than I was, so she may have seen his.  When I got up and headed for the pool, I never heard them say what they said so they may have hesitated a moment in shock and/or may have whispered the words to each other so I wouldn't hear.  But, again, it may well have been the first time either of them had seen an erection in person.

Now, you said, "At least they got to enjoy the view, no matter how brief."  This is so true.  After I learned what'd happened, I thought about what it may have been like for them to see an erection.  Were they excited about it?  Did they talk about it with each other afterwards?  Did they think about it, later, when they were alone?  Or were they repulsed by it (particularly the other girl)?  Who knows?  I can't speak for either of those girls, but I can speak for myself - and the first time I saw a naked girl.  I think this is similar to a 15 yo girl seeing her first erection.  Those girls saw my erection and I didn't know it.  Well, the first girl I saw totally naked had no idea I'd seen her, either (another story I think I've posted elsewhere in this forum).  My incident, though, took place when I was just 14 and the girl I saw was only 11.  The point is, I can still remember exactly how she looked, even though it's been over half a century - as if it happened yesterday.  And I still think about her when I'm alone.  My GF may not think about the incident since she now sees me every day.  But does her friend ever think about what she saw back then?

This time I suspect my wife would have been embarrassed but not me. It was her older sister. Embarrassed that she had left me with a raging erection. 

I have mentioned this before:

One morning many years ago my wife and I were having sex. Foreplay was great wife had several orgasms and just as I was about to enter her warm vagina I heard a car pull up to our house. Wife was on top so she was able to get out of bed quickly and into her clothes to answer the door. I was still laying in bed naked with my cock still hard. Just then my sister in-law looks into our bedroom window. I cold see her face quite clearly so I think she saw my hard penis. I never did ask her what she may have seen looking in the window but years later I wish that I had asked her if she had seen my cock. She did give me a very enthusiastic hello when I saw her later. I did not get to have my orgasm that morning sadly.

Still makes my cock twitch thinking about that morning.  lol.

I forgot to mention that not long after the above incident happened the 3 of us went to a drag race and I was bent down checking something on the car and I looked up and I had a close up view of her sisters 34D breasts. Just a few inches away from my face. On drive home she was in the back seat and gave me a very good view of her legs. Maybe it was her way of showing off her womanly charms without actually being naked. 

Edited by 6INCHES66

Well... this just happened. Yesterday I arranged a phone conversation for this morning with one of our members (maybe he will reply).  I planned to be out walking for our phone call.  We had a great conversation about sexual experiences and such. The conversation was so good that I got an erection. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I was wearing nylon athletic shorts without a liner...commando.  My cock was sticking straight out in front unrestrained. I have no idea if anyone in the twenty or so cars that passed saw my boner but they certainly could have.  

Bythe way, thanks much to the participating member for sharing.  

Your shorts story reminded me of a close call at the gym a few months ago. I usually wear shorts which have a mesh liner which is a little cooler while working out, but th couple of pairs I have were all in laundry. So I have pair of loose fitting ones which are close to knee length, so no danger of hanging out the bottom (I wish!).

So I'm lifting some dumbells when 2 young women wearing yoga gear arrive and start stretching on the mats in front of me. Well, yoga gears often become translucent when stretched, and these two seemed to oblivious of the middle age man who had a front row view of their ass as they stetched out in front of me. Something in my shorts starts to stir and rise, and there's nothing to stop it or hide the bulge.

Luckily I don't think they saw anything, I quickly put down the dumbells, and walked quickly to the locker room, hands in pockets to try and disguise the bulge.

Probably the most embarrassing was with morning wood. I was staying with my uncle and two cousins for a weekend. For some dumb reason I went to bed in pj's but no underwear underneath. I woke up the next morning to my younger cousin shaking me awake and saying something about me needing to help my uncle. Once I started waking up I noticed him do a double take at my crotch before he walked out. I was still lying down so I lifted my head and sure enough my boner was sticking through the button fly. I covered up immediately and my cousin didn't say anything else the rest of the day. But the next day I was walking by a room and I overheard him telling his older brother "Dude...Jake has a tiny boner!" and after some laughter from both of them adding "Seriously...it's like a fucking pinky finger!" They were about 14 and 17 I think so yeah...teenagers can be pretty rude sometimes

What I would rate the second most embarrassing would be the time in high school I was on the swim team (only for a year before I quit) and this girl I had a crush on came out of the pool and one of her tits had come part of the way out of her swimsuit. I tried not to focus on it but you know the teenage brain...I got a boner almost right away. I was standing so I panicked and said I needed to go to the restroom and ran off. Nobody said anything to my face but I did hear a few snickers on my way to the locker room

9 hours ago, toadfish327 said:

@jacob_k both of those incidents would have been very embarrassing!  Were you wearing a speedo type suit, jammers or board shorts for the swim team one?

Speedo. We had to wear them which was one of the big reasons I left the swim team after that year

@jacob_k at least you had the balls to join the swim team.  I was practically begged to join the swim team, but could not stand the thought of being in front of others in a speedo.  Getting caught with a boner in a speedo would have been way too much for me to handle back then.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:34 PM, toadfish327 said:

@jacob_k at least you had the balls to join the swim team.  I was practically begged to join the swim team, but could not stand the thought of being in front of others in a speedo.  Getting caught with a boner in a speedo would have been way too much for me to handle back then.

I got invited to join the swim team when I was like 11 or 12, I didn't even think you could say no! Speedos didn't bother me (they were the standard swimwear for guys of all ages at the time in the UK) though they did present some problems for me later. So glad I never got hard in my speedo in public though!

On 8/1/2020 at 10:34 PM, toadfish327 said:

Yeah I think I was okay with it only because I was so young (freshman in HS so probably 14 when I first joined). But by the end of the year after being in a speedo in front of other people and especially next to other guys with much bigger bulges I felt too embarrassed by the whole scenario so I switched to another sport (soccer).

On 7/1/2020 at 12:28 PM, old n hard said:

Riding the school  bus over bumpy rural roads gave me one every day.  I carried books home even when I didn't need them for homework just so I'd have them to hold in front of me when I got off the bus at school.  

The school bus used to do it for me too!

I must be overly sexual because everything have me an erection. I could be sitting in class just fine and the teacher would call on me to stand a say anything and boom I was hard standing there. Even just reading the Sears catalog would get me hard. Can't remember when it wasn't embarrassing 

About 45 years ago my wife and I took a vacation at a remote northern lake.  Her older sister and husband joined us for part of the time.  Late one afternoon we decided to go skinny dipping.  Although my wife and I often skinny dipped, this was the first time for her sister and husband.  After a brief swim the other three got out of the cold water and headed up to the cabin to warm up and change.  I decided I would stay in the lake a little longer.  After they left I got out of the water and tried to warm up in the lowering sun.  A little while later my wife and her sister returned dressed, with glasses of wine and their cameras to catch the sunset.  My sister in law comments that she was surprised that neither of the guys got an erection.  So my wife tells her to "watch this."  My wife knew that at that stage in my life if she pointed a camera at my nude body I instantly got an erection.  So I was shocked when she pointed her camera at me took some pictures and let her sister see my tiny erection.