Wet dreams ?

3 hours ago, AertySean said:

Did you clean it together ? 

HaHa.  Not that time.  When we masturbated together or I masturbated him, I was always on cleanup duty for him.  But that morning, I just laughed and layed in bed as he bitched about his gooey shorts and messy bed.  I think he thought I was going to help him, but I let him do it himself.

1 hour ago, Tsoren said:

HaHa.  Not that time.  When we masturbated together or I masturbated him, I was always on cleanup duty for him.  But that morning, I just laughed and layed in bed as he bitched about his gooey shorts and messy bed.  I think he thought I was going to help him, but I let him do it himself.

Ahah. Was he bigger than you ?

10 hours ago, AertySean said:

It was pretty early for a wet dream !

@AertySean 

Interesting you said that because my mother was always concerned about how young I started puberty.  I began getting pubic hairs around 9 years old.  When I told her, she made me get tests and such with my paediatrician to ensure I was OK.  She did the same with my fraternal brother, who had pubes too.

My mother was always upfront when it came to sex.  Often times to the point it was embarrassing for me and my bros lol.  I suppose this was because of her job as a physician, but I think it is partly because of her own childhood and various conflicting views she had towards sex.

Still I learned a lot of stuff on my own, especially being bisexual.  I am technically the older brother by a few minutes lol, but I was very shy about my body compared to my two brothers.  But that's another story.

I feel as if I always had erections.  I may not have paid them any mind, but I do remember them.

At 53, it has been a long time since I have had a wet dream.  I had them quite often in my teens and 20's.  They started slowing down in my 30's since I was getting laid fairly regularly.  I don't like the mess they created. Most times I had them I must have flaccid based on where the semen ended up. I remember being at my girlfriend's house when she lived with her parents.  I feel asleep in my clothes. When they woke me for breakfast, I had a large stain on the front of my light colored pants.  How embarrassing!  I never remember dreaming about anything sexy prior to having them.

I would rather be awake to enjoy the orgasm anyways.

@toadfish327 actually I don't know if I am hard during a wet dream. When it happens, I am half awaken half still sleepy, but I don't remember feeling uncomfortable about laying on my hard cock at this moment, so maybe you can ejaculate when you are soft at this special occasion?

How funny is your story! Did you have comments on the stain on your pants?

Same for me about the sexual dream, it happened during dreams that weren't sexual at all, but sometimes they happened when I was doing the reccurent dream of being in lockers with guys having their showers around :P

On 7/14/2020 at 1:56 AM, SmallD1ck1985 said:

I still have regular wet dreams, probably about once a month.  I think this is when I haven't cum for a while.

Yeah, it seems that it is the same for me! As if your body would ejaculate by itself if you don't do it when you excited your brain too much!

But it happens for me less than once per month!

Used to get them very regularly when I was a teen, I suppose that's when the hormones kick in. Not so often these days, although I have had a few over the last few months. I've always thought of them as nature's release valve, if you don't ejaculate through sex or masturbation, all that semen has to go somewhere!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 2:22 PM, new2day said:

Used to get them very regularly when I was a teen, I suppose that's when the hormones kick in. Not so often these days, although I have had a few over the last few months. I've always thought of them as nature's release valve, if you don't ejaculate through sex or masturbation, all that semen has to go somewhere!

Exactly!