Possible for penis to grow larger on its own?

Hi all,

So for as long as I can recall, my penis has basically stayed the same size erect, 4.75" x 3.75".  Normally I could wrap my hand around the shaft and only the head would stick out.  I have also measured a number of times over the years, coming up with same number.   In the last month or so it seems like it was larger than normal.  With my hand wrapped around the shaft, I had a noticeable amount of shaft sticking up beyond my hand and the head was not at the top of my hand.  The other night after my wife and I had sex, I had asked her if it seemed that my cock was bigger and she said yes it seemed to be.  She said she used to be able to suck my whole penis and was right at the limit where it would not cause a gag reflex.  Lately she noticed she had to be careful as she could feel it going deeper and she was finding she would not go all the way down.

I decided to remeasure a couple of times and each time my measurements were the same but larger than what I have had for decades.  I measured 5.4" x 4.5" which surprised the hell out of me, happily I would add.  I have done nothing in regards to enlargement, I have lost a little weight but no where down to the lowest I had been 15 years ago and still had my original measurements.  Being bone pressed, the weight loss would not really account for a big change anyways and would not account for the larger girth.  Even in pictures I can tell it is definitely larger.  My flaccid side has not changed at all.

Has anyone had their erect penis get noticeably (and measurements) larger for no apparent reason?

Over the last 4 months Ive lost 36 pounds and because of the weight loss and fat pad loss,  my penis looks a little over 1.5 " longer than before when soft.   I have always heard also that for every 30 pounds you lose, you gain back about an inch, the rule of thumb so to speak.  Obviously people have different body types and fat distribution so probably varies for each type and how much you weighed before the weight loss.

I have lost 10-15 lbs. but nothing in the fat pad area (even at my lowest weight, I have the same fat pad now as then).  Bone pressed measurements typically negate any fat and I have always been able to get bone pressed.  Soft, I am still exactly as before, mostly retracted all the time.  Even that said, if it was from weight loss (which I do not believe mine is) that would equate to length.  My girth increased from 3.75" to 4.5" circumference.  Weight loss would not add girth.

I am at a total loss.  Happy about it but confused none the less.

I've rather experienced quite the opposit. I had almost have 6.7 inches long erect penis. But I've measured 6.3 today. 
But I have low testosterone now and my erections are not so strong and firm as used to be.  Maybe that's the answer - or I've just got old. 

Anyways - congrats o you for the gained lenght. IT surely could be a very good feeling to know that itis possible.

Edited by shooter

@shooter.

I noticed that I'd suffered shrinkage a few years ago. Because it was causing me depression etc. My GP referred me to a Urologist who then prescribed me a pump and details regarding its daily use.

It didn't take long to regain what I had lost. In the literature that came with the pump I learned of traction devices and did some online research. The general medical opinion was that with regular safe usage, at least several hours a day. That gains from 2 to 4cm were achievable but a trial had found that some men had dropped out because of discomfort and there was a caveat that not every penis would react the same. I did a solid two years with one day off a week, 4 to 6 hours a day and made major gains in the first 6 months and then the growth slowed down somewhat. I've since given it a break for nearly a year. Purchased some replacement parts and have done another 6 months since and stopped in mid May 2020. I may start again in about a month or so. I'm not sure if I have now reached my full growth potential (3.7cm) and most of that gain was within the first year. My girth has improved quite alot too. I would like to gain another centimetre which will take me to 8 inches erect but I'm happy with my gains anyhow. 

@meerkatbob Well good to hear that you have found the solution which works for you. Sadly pumping is not my solution. I have very bad vein system at my abdomen - so I MUST not use any kind of pump.

BTW I could use 3 more centimeters - but well I have no luck with that. 
Mainly I need to find someone who appreciates me and my penis - then I could worry about the size . I belive the testosterone therapy will help me to gain back some of my old measurments.