Bouncing balls!

This afternoon Mary and I were nude sunbathing lying on a foam pad on the lake dock.  I was lying on my back, my dick was lying in the cease between my thigh and abdomen and my balls were resting on the foam pad.  Mary rolled over and started fondling my dick.  It wasn’t long until I was erect.  She sat up beside me and started jerking me off.  

My ball sac was really relaxed due to the heat.  the upstrokes my balls raised off the pad and on the down stroke they hit the pad.  I’d never had the bouncing ball effect before.  It was quite nice

As I started to cum, she wrapped her lips just around the head and stroked vigorously with her hands   Gawd I love being naked at the lake!

Just curious if others have experienced the bouncing balls?

No my scrotum does not allow my testicles to bounce up and down while receiving a hand job. Always tight to my body when I have a erection even in the heat. What a arousing story. You may want to keep Mary around such a  sexy woman. Very nice breasts also. Gives me an erection just looking at them.

Edited by 6INCHES66

I've had women tell me they like to feel big balls slapping as they fuck.  I'm was confused and not sure what their motive for saying so might have been at the time.  During sex my little nuts pull up so tight they almost form a flat spot.  Did they think I could make mine slap?  Or were they enjoying a covert put-down?  Similar when some mentioned they liked to be bent over and fucked from the rear, something that is "out of reach" for me.

I was quite naive at the time, I guess.  Or did they just feel so close to me they could talk freely?

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@JamesD If a woman is talking with you about sex, she is both aroused and comfortable with you.

Or a man LOL.  I have a friend that I hook up with regularly.  He admits he is a size queen and we talk freely about everything.
When I asked him, why me with my smaller cock, if its a big cock you like.
He replied "A big cock just to get fucked, but if I had to choose, big cock or you, I pick you.  It's more than just sex"

I have small testicles. Occasionally they will ‘hang’ but even when they do it’s usually not very much at all. Sometimes when I am erect my scrotum will draw up so tight that it might appear to some that I’ve been neutered, lol. There will usually be nothing really visible below my erection but a very small, very tight patch of wrinkled skin. My testicles will be drawn up high, more or less trying to hide, one on each side, at the base of my erection. This has been a common occurrence for me since I was a young boy. My wife sometimes finds it amusing when she sees me in that condition. I’m okay with it though. 

@Allen43  Sounds like we have similar nuts and sack.

Mine actually retreat on occasion into the muscle wall, kind of like the opposite of a hernia which is a little loop of intestine protruding outward through muscle strands.

When the nut comes back out it makes a popping sound.  Drs. say there is no evidence of hernia in that area.  Usually, I have to use my fingers to get the nuts to pop back out.

Sometimes both nuts pull in. . .

Edited by Guest
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

I wish I had Bouncing Balls but mine remain mostly shrunk and tight to my Body during the day, either with cold or hot weather. During sex, when I'm horny, the Balls Sack grows a little. And if I try a hot hot Shower it peeks at its maximum size, (not that much tho) so when I, for instance,  walk toward my Room naked, my balls don't bounce along. I was seriously considering using a Ball Stretcher (a Metallic heavy one or the other shown on another Thread) but I guess it'll be a waste of money because the Device is not going to have much "Ball Flesh" available to get a proper hold, so although I succeeded attaching it to my Balls Sack, probably it's going to keep falling down (besides I'm afraid it gonna cause a lot of Pain, as if someone was squeezing my Nuts) Those Lucky guys  who have Bigger Balls and Dicks, make them naturally dangle altogether from one side to the other, as they're walking by. Sadly I'm not /won't be one of them <:-(

Edited by LilGonzalote