Suntanned Genitals

I’m sure this has been asked before.  Does your dick tan like the rest of your body?

The reason I ask is that Mary suggested my dick and ball sac were showing much more contrast to my abdomen though they have the same amount of sun exposure   

Any thoughts or experiences?  Thanks in advance.  

@IndyBanker1946 I can’t address your question directly, but I can tell you that when I was in school on the South Side of Chicago a roommate decided to nude sunbath on the roof of our building. Another roommate decided to join him. At the end of the day, the first roommate was in agony he was circumcised and the head of his cock burned like tinder. The intact roommate was fine, his foreskin tanned nicely. We had to take the incinerated roommate to the campus infirmary where they slathered him with all kinds of who-knows-what.

We called him “Mr. Sunshine” for weeks after. His girlfriend, needless to say, was less than thrilled by the whole matter.

@IndyBanker1946  Yes, your dick and ball sac will tan just like all other parts of your body. The circumcision scar will tan much less. And, the package will sunburn if not protected with a sun screen. Usually buy mid summer, my dick as tanned as my forearms.

I must warn you, don't fall victim of the dreaded "tiger stripe." That occurs when your dick is soft during sun exposure. Later when you get a semi, the "tiger stripe" appear. Simple cure, apply sun screen every so often, or fluff a few times to let it firm up. You will find most men at nudist resorts moving their dicks all the time so all areas received the sun's rays.

I'm quite fair skinned, I get freckles in the sun, so I'll never have that even bronzed look. My penis on the other hand appears to be made of entirely different skin, it goes quite dark when I have prolonged exposure to the sun... but only up to the circumcision scar. That last part does make sense, the skin between glans and scar was never meant to see the sun, so doesn't have the same pigmentation.

As @Natural1 says, the tiger stripes have happened to me, even though I'm fairly relaxed lying in the sun, the wrinkles bunch up and I do get lines. There's also the etiqutte of which way to position your penis to get an even tan, without drawing too much attention!

Factor 50 sun screen is a must, it's just not worth taking any chances!

@IndyBanker1946 i don't get to tan naked very often, but my whole genital area does not tan like the rest of my body. I will get some faint tiger stripes on my dick, but i will never get the all-over tan look.  My arms, legs, back and.stomach get quite dark.  I have read somewhere that skin it the genital region does not typically contain the same number of tanning cells as the rest of the body.

15 hours ago, old n hard said:

My cock is naturally several shades darker than my fair complexion.  Am I the only one?

I have Indians origins and although my skin is naturally brown, my genitals  (and my nipples) are very dark, almost black.

But they ran less than the rest of my body. I just come back from 1 week on being naked on the beaches and the difference of skin colour is less noticeable between my genitals and my legs. But it is still very dark.

15 hours ago, new2day said:

It's common for genitals to be slightly darker in male and female. I've had partners who were mixed race who were light skinned but had quite dark labia.

My penis is very similar to the rest of my fair skin although glans is darker, slightly purple.

Yes. I am mixes as well and my genitals are a lot darker than the rest of my body!

@Krantz53 So do I.  I have not talked/met another person with Vitiligo, that had it on their penis (only every talked to two other people).  It was actually the first place mine started.  First the head lost color and then 3 small spots that have turned into 1 large and 2 medium sized ones.  Then it spread to many other areas (hands, arms, knees, ankles, face).

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2020 at 12:18 PM, old n hard said:

My cock is naturally several shades darker than my fair complexion.  Am I the only one?

Same here. I'm naturally somewhat "fair-skinned" but tan easily, so usually am golden brown during the summer. Great tan line!

However, my genitals are darker than most, somewhere between a Latino's and an African American's. Since I have dark pubic hair, it makes my small button dick disappear even more. Since I've been a nudist a lot during my life, they even get darker after being out in the sun. 

• 2 years later...