Should I agree to pose nude? Have any of you ever done it?

I have a friend that has a group of acquaintances and coworkers that does artsy stuff together once a month. Sometimes they went to museums and other times they would bring in a pro and do something hands on together. They've been working from home and had to shift to online meetups but they might go back in person soon. Most of them are women but not all. Anyway she mentioned that once they go back one thing they have really wanted to do is to have a session where they paint a nude model and since I was so tall and muscular (her words! lol) that I would be the perfect fit. Of course my small size makes me nervous but I've been learning to accept myself and this might be the perfect way to build my confidence about my size around women. Any advice?

Also, have any of you guys ever done it?

@jacob_k The only reason I haven't done it is because no one has asked.   I had plans for a photo shoot for my 80th.  The virus happened.  The photo shoot didn't.  My body's far from perfect but from what I observe there are men half my age who would kill for one like it.  We age.  We change. Accept what you are and celebrate it.  

@old n hard when I was at the age to think about marriage my mom told me "fall in live with the heart and not the body. The heart stays the same but the body always changes" oh how I know cause my body has definitely done some changes, but it's all mine and I love every inch of it. 

I was talking with a photographer who mostly did outdoor/people photography and he said he wanted to do some nudes for his portfolio. He knew that I had a place in the country and asked if I would be interested in letting him come up and take some pictures. He had never seen me naked so he had no idea of what kind of "subject" he had to work with. He showed up early one morning with his assistant/"stylist" (a cute little twink looking guy).  I asked what he wanted to do and he said, let's just walk around and take some random, casual pictures. I got naked and we started walking around the property taking pictures both flaccid and erect. On the flaccid shots, the assistant would "adjust" my dick for the camera. He also "gave me a hand" on the erect shots. LOL. It actually was kind of fun just having him (and the cute assistant!)  walking around taking pictures while I was completely naked. Here's a few of the pics.

https://imgur.com/Fb0fmRb

I have done it and it was a great experience. Only one artist though, not a room full. I still have a copy of the drawings somewhere. It was hard work though staying perfectly still for such a long time. :) I say go ahead and have fun. 

If you're interested in this thread, you might want to check out the 2007 topic Nude modelling...Gulp which begins with the following:

Earlier today my friend Jessie (She's an art major at the community college we go to) called me with a problem, she told me that her drawing class needs a model (apparently the guy that was scheduled to do it got mono or something), and when she asked me I was in kind of a hurry to get to work on time, so I just blindly agreed to do it without asking any questions, because she told me I'd get paid. So she set it up with the teacher, and the teacher called me a few hours ago to make sure everything works out and she told me to be in the class tomorrow morning at 10:15. Alright. And for modeling I'll get paid $100. Very nice indeed. I asked the teacher what I should wear and at this point, she informed me I'll be modelling completely bare assed naked (not a direct quote). For a class of about 25-30 people. Quite a few of which I know. And they'll be looking at everything.

A few posts down in that topic, you will find links to two older threads started by a member who was also thinking about Nude Art Modeling in the first thread and then, after he decided to do it he talks about the experience in the second thread.

Alan G

Edited by RodEnuf
Added last paragraph.

Thanks for the input all...I've read all the posts here and in the linked thread and thought about it some more and I'm gonna do it. My friend says that they've done this once before two years ago and everyone was really nice to the models and no phone camera pics were allowed. From the first time we talked about it I got the impression that this was the first time but apparently my friend just forgot to mention it. That makes it easier. I'll post an update here afterwards if people are interested

This thread is making me think. I am no Adonis, but back in 2017 when my hip was acting up, I was in physical therapy. My PT doc was a nice woman, she really helped me. She told one of her techs that I had “model legs”, and the tech told me. I was quite flattered! Maybe I should have considered a second career as a leg model with my “model legs”.