Should I agree to pose nude? Have any of you ever done it?

I posed nude for the art department while in college to make beer money.  I had got chummy with an art professor and he asked me if I wanted to.  During the day classes he provided me with some binkini briefs.  There was a night class once a week the class was 2:45 minutes with a break that was off campus and I posed nude for that one.  I was sort of nervous at first but excited by being nude with about 20 students of all ages looking at me.  The more I did it the more exciting it became.  It was sort of funny, he told me that they preferred an average size penis, that a big long one was distracting and the students commonly naturally exaggerated the size of the penis in the drawings by nature lol.  Was a fun experience and I learned I was an exhibitionist LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys...I did it. We got together yesterday. There were probably like 12 women and 2 men in the group. When I stripped off nobody reacted in a weird way and even my friend who brought me was really nice and didn't treat me any different afterwards. They brought in a friend of theirs who helped guide them in how to draw the body and when she talked about 'any sensitive areas' she said people were free to draw it accurately or to cover it up if they felt more comfortable. It was only a couple of hours so most people could only sketch the top half but I think three did get to the bottom half. One of them drew a fig leaf which I thought was funny lol...The other two did a decent attempt at drawing my genitals and I was surprised that for one of them it looked a bit longer than how I really am. I guess people don't really care as much about it as I thought. It was a good experience and I recommend it. They even said they would love it if I came back next month and they had me and another model side by side

1 minute ago, jacob_k said:

I was surprised that for one of them it looked a bit longer than how I really am.

It is what she saw....  a camera captures one reality, an artist another reality.
Your penis size is all in the eyes of the beerholder or something like that.
A friend with a 6" penis insists mine "looks bigger".   

@toadfish327 Most colleges and universities that offer life drawing classes are looking for nude models.

Several years ago I had a friend who taught at the Art Institute (he knew I was a nudist) and he introduced me to one of the life drawing professors. I told him I was more than happy to be a nude model so he set me up to model for some of his classes. When I disrobed for the first class he, along with the rest of the class, saw I had multiple (9) genital piercings and a tattooed penis. There was a lot of quiet "discussions" among the students about my decorations. After the class the professor said he thought my decorations were a distraction so I did a couple more classes with a very minimal thong on.

• 3 weeks later...

Art models (paint, sculpture, drawings etc) is an easy yes as it's going to have limited spread and no matter how good, will never really be 100% quite obviously you unless you have a very specific look. Photographs can last longer, spread further and have a wider arc on your life (potentially) but at the end of the day if you model it cannot go wrong. It may bring out the bigots and body shamers but........ f&c£ them!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many years ago, I was around 40, a friend of mine asked me to pose naked for his son, 17yo, who attended a school of art. I wondered why he chose me, I was not an Adonis, but later his son explained to me he was looking for a short dick man as in the classic sculptures. You can guess how embarrassing was that moment with my 1.9 inch soft and 4.3 inches erect tiny stuff posing for at least 2 hours.

Edited by RodEnuf
Incorporated corrected info from subsequent post (which is now deleted).

On 1/4/2021 at 8:30 AM, Italianwrestler said:

Many years ago, I was around 40, a friend of mine asked me to pose naked for his son, 17yo, who attended a school of art. I wondered why he chose me, I was not an Adonis, but later his son explained to me he was looking for a short dick man as in the classic sculptures. You can guess how embarrassing was that moment with my 1.9 inch soft and 4.3 inches erect tiny stuff posing for at least 2 hours.

At least you had the testicular fortitude to pose nude for him!  That is something i don't think i could ever do.

• 2 years later...
On 8/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, jacob_k said:

Guys...I did it. We got together yesterday. There were probably like 12 women and 2 men in the group. When I stripped off nobody reacted in a weird way and even my friend who brought me was really nice and didn't treat me any different afterwards. They brought in a friend of theirs who helped guide them in how to draw the body and when she talked about 'any sensitive areas' she said people were free to draw it accurately or to cover it up if they felt more comfortable. It was only a couple of hours so most people could only sketch the top half but I think three did get to the bottom half. One of them drew a fig leaf which I thought was funny lol...The other two did a decent attempt at drawing my genitals and I was surprised that for one of them it looked a bit longer than how I really am. I guess people don't really care as much about it as I thought. It was a good experience and I recommend it. They even said they would love it if I came back next month and they had me and another model side by side

That's great jacob_k and congratulations! I have thought about doing something like that for a very long time. I realize this is an older post, but if you ever do go back for a second (or at this point, an Xth sitting), please let me know if they are still looking for a pair of models. I would love to consider it and to be considered... my only concern would be the chance I'd chub or get fully hard. I've heard that can be an issue and not sure how you, being straight, or any others in the class might react.

I modeled nude a few times in college . I say do it , especially while you’re young and look good nude . I never had a problem with getting aroused while doing it , even when modeling with nude women . I stopped modeling for art classes because it was difficult to sit still for two hours . I’m glad I did it, knowing more people saw me nude . I didn’t ask to see the drawings, I wish I had . 

Edited by Proudshort12

@Proudshort12 ....

A nearby University has an art department.   A gentleman (who is dead now) was a model for classes there All Through his life.   Much of the sketches etc. of him done by the students over the years, are now privately (due to the subject matter) collected.   .... I've seen a few of the latter ones, and honestly...he resembles @Restoredude a Lot, only posed.  (and without tattoos 😁).   So, age doesn't matter.

10 hours ago, Appreciater said:

@Proudshort12 ....

A nearby University has an art department.   A gentleman (who is dead now) was a model for classes there All Through his life.   Much of the sketches etc. of him done by the students over the years, are now privately (due to the subject matter) collected.   .... I've seen a few of the latter ones, and honestly...he resembles @Restoredude a Lot, only posed.  (and without tattoos 😁).   So, age doesn't matter.

I imagine the artists would like to draw people of different ages and looks . I was being vain , thinking I’d rather be seen when I was younger and in much better shape . I was working out a lot when I was younger . 

• 2 weeks later...

Back at college, a friend of arts begged me to be collaborative with he and his pals. Despite my fair amount of doubts, did it. Felt awkward when looking down but somehow I managed my embarrassment. Being tall and small, they exposed it as a how-would- it-look- if. Luckily, the face was not shown at the painting experience they were asked to do.