Small and frustrated

A possible position is you standing while she is on her back at the edge of the bed, you may have to support her using her legs.

Like Triasco I'm not a huge oral sex fan, it's fine as foreplay though.

Regarding plastic toys, I had a partner who did not enjoy toys inserted in her vagina and complained it felt foreign so just beware.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, pfm said:

A possible position is you standing while she is on her back at the edge of the bed, you may have to support her using her legs.

Yes, this is one of our favorite positions. I put her legs on my shoulders and fuck her hard. This also works for anal as well.

On 9/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, pfm said:

Like Triasco I'm not a huge oral sex fan, it's fine as foreplay though.

Regarding plastic toys, I had a partner who did not enjoy toys inserted in her vagina and complained it felt foreign so just beware.

I tried that position but her legs start cramping after a bout a min and we have to stop 

I would encourage you to lose weight.  Easier done than said but can make a big difference.  When I was in college o met a guy who was quite small, 4 inches I would say, and overweight.  He wanted to try gay sex with him on to and me bottom, but the extra weight and small size made it practically impossible for him to really penetrate fully

It took him few months but he lost about 25 pounds and was then able to do it much better.  He was still bit overweight, but it made big difference.  Of course I'd say he also gained confidence that he needed

@scottwatson Hi Scott. Are you addressing your comment to me? If so, I am almost 6’ tall and weigh around 150 lbs. or so. Losing weight is not something I really need to do, lol. Like Bob Seger sang in his song ‘Night Moves’ ... “a little too tall, coulda’, used a few pounds”. Seger was referring to his g/f but that certainly could apply to me as well. Thanks for your advice anyway. It’s appreciated.