Condom memories

Do you guys remember the first time you put a condom on?  I sure do!

I had a buddy that worked in a drug store that was my pusher.  Back in the 60s access was not like it is today, you had to actually ask the pharmacist for them.  My pusher buddy would snag some for me.  It took me a while to figure out which fit my girth the best.  I wish I could remember what Trojan model it was.  Anyway, I was 15 and there was this girl that I had been dating and she told me I could fuck her with a condom.  I told my buddy I needed some condoms.  He got me a sack of like six different kinds.  Of course, before the big event I needed to put one on for practice.   So I tear the foil off and proceed to roll it down over my dick head.  It was so tight but I figured that was how they were supposed to be.  I got it rolled all the way down and "shit" there was a lot of condom left to roll.  All I could think was how short my dick must be to others and what my girlfriend would think when she saw the surplus condom.

Has anyone else had a similar naive fear?

To this day I have letting a woman see the surplus condom around the base of my dick.  What reminded me of this is that my lady friend shared with me that she had never had sex with a condom and asked that we do.  So I got out my stash and we headed to bed.  She got the old guy good and hard and selected a Kimono condom, rolled it over my dickhead and down my shaft.  At this time I must inform you that I'm just the third guy to tuck her and hasn't seen many dicks.  She asks "Are some guys a lot longer than you?"   I knew that can roll at the base of my dick got me again.   After we fucked she took the condom off me and rolled it all the way out..an additional 2 1/2" .  "OMG, are some cocks that long?"

Arrrrgh!

Actually I never thought about the excessive roll. I thought it was there to make the condom tighter at the base so nothing would leak out. When I was really young I used to look for bathrooms with condom machines (weren't many around most restaurants except for those at truck stops). I loved masturbating with a condom on. However, when I had sex with a woman I hated condoms as I couldn't feel anything with them on. The only type I would use at all was the natural lamb ones but they weren't as strong as the latex ones. Instead of condoms I would use a foam spermicide with women who I dated often. That gave the most sensation and pleasure.

Interesting story. Did Mary enjoy intercourse with the condom? I have never had sex using a condom.  Out of curiosity I have masturbated with a condom a few times.  I never paid any attention to the extra length of a condom. Just rolled it on my stiff cock and stroked to orgasm. 

When I had my vasectomy to bring to the Doctor a semen sample my wife would give me a hand job and we used a condom to contain the sample.   

I have a hard time recalling the first condom I put on. I recall finding a few magnums in my mother's luggage (a curious teenager I was,  I suppose) and trying them on to find they were tight. I also recall buying XLs as a teenager and the surprised reactions of cashiers being mortifying, especially as this was at the on post exchange and I was always paranoid about running into someone my mother knew (because she knew everyone,  it felt like) or worse,  my mother herself.

For years I have bought condoms online.  For some puritanical reason I never felt comfortable buying them in a drug store.  However, now the local CVS has a very attractive 30 something cashier and whenever I'm in the store I always get some condoms and lube for her to ring up for me.  The small thrills of an old man!