At what age did your penis stop growing?

AmyStieb

The truth is, there's no way of knowing, my testicles did get bigger in my early to mid 20s, i was already pretty mature by 19, and Ive read many places that your shaft changes  bit up to 24 years of age, which probably is the truth, as most scientifically empirical data in the medical field isn't always "accurate", docs will tell you some things you cant heal from when you totally can, and honestly most boys mature  a little bit on into the 20s, but its observable, all of the young college kids near where i live in Texas, the boys still look like they are maturing, and they are 19 or 20.....if your honest with yourself you can see them in a few years and they are either a little bit taller or they visibly changed. So honestly the top out age for male growth is about 25 ish, 

A Doctors answer will be no, but for every few doctors that so no, youll find one that will be upfront with you and say that there's no way of determining that for anyone because most people mature slowly into there 20s, and yes that includes the penis, and testes. I wouldn't expect to be hung like a horse by 30 though keep in mind.

4 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@AmyStieb I never had any kind of dramatic growth that I can recall. It got more use in my early 20s when I started having regular sex so it seemed to get bigger, but again, nothing dramatic. These days I am trying to maintain what I’ve got!

Yes, more use, and well more bloodflow to that area, and the fact that your true sex hormone peak happens from 20 - 25 means a bit more thickness down there, im in my 30s now and my testes are without a doubt larger than when i was a teen or early 20 something. But in those years i noticed a growth and change in color, namely a darker tinge to my genitals as i neared about 24 - 25. and more size, bnut not a striking amount lets say. 

I'm sure it differs for everyone - people start puberty at different ages, and the finish it at different ages. 

For me, the first time I measured I was about 12, I remember because I was exactly 10cm (3.9"). I didn't have anything to compare with at the time so I remember I actually thought it was big! I even told my best friend at the time - it shows how naïve we both were because he was impressed too! But I didn't really think about it after that.
I never measured again until my mid-30s, but looking at my early digital photos from around age 21 I was fully grown then (11.9cm, 4.69").

From what I've read on the net, puberty seems to add about an inch for most guys, and most are fully grown by around 20 or so...

The first time I measured I was 11. I know the exact moment because I told my best buddy in school. We agreed to measure and tell each other the next day “on the count of 3”. We had the exact same stiffy at 6cm (2.36inch). We had seen each other flacid a 100 times after school gym, both our flacid sizes were almost inverted. Around that age I had gained some more weight as some boys do, but I wouldn’t say I was chubby. My best buddy was though. :)

When I was 15 I reached my full current length, but it wasn’t untill my mid 20’s for the girth to catch up...

Edited by Jurre

I noticed I started growing pubes a month before I turned 12 yo. After that I realized that my Penis started to grow as well. By that time I didn't have any idea of what was considered Big, Average or Small, so never crossed my mind which was going to be my final size. Everything seemed to go in normal ways. When I turned 13 yo I already had a super Bush and my Balls almost fully covered in Hair. I realized it wasn't going any farther at about 15/16 yo, I guess it was when everything stopped growing down there. And when I asked my Doctor he said I shouldn't worry at all because I had a normal size and he "promised" that it would keep growing up until my 18/20 yo, although that finally never happened (snif snif) So now I could state that my actual Size when hard is the same I had in my mid Teens, except for the size when Soft, because both my Dick and Balls had a "Decent Appearance" back then (Dick about 3.2" soft and Balls hanging pretty nicely) but now that I'm in my late 30s my soft Dick is most of the time at about 1.5" and the Ballsack is Shrunk and uptight, either with cold or extremely hot weather (only gets a "normal Look" after a Hot shower but it doesn't last very long like that) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 1:02 PM, AmyStieb said:

Hi all.  I am just wondering if anyone has thoughts on what age a man's penis stops growing?  Late teens, 20s? I'm sure it various from man to man, but what is typical?

I only measured once during puberty when my puberty just started, when I turned 15, around when I ejaculated for the first time.  Summer after 9th grade.

I remember struggling to prove to myself I was 4" so I probably measured from under or something.  I do remember my dick was way too small for my hand and I had to jack with thumb and forefinger which remains my best method though my dick does barely fill my hand now, so it is possible to use my full hand.

My puberty didn't really end until I was 25 when my chest hair came in. . .   I think I gained some thickness 20-25, but 4-3/8 length was probably reached a few years before.

Guys were claiming to be 6-7" since 8th grade so even when I felt close to a girl who was encouraging me, dating seemed a ridiculous Idea to me.  Reading the literature that, back then, claimed 6" was average was definitively not helpful.

Somehow between drinking and denial I started dating at 20 and got married by 22.  To muster confidence, I somehow convinced myself I was "about 6".

I was pretty much fully developed when I reached the age of 13 y/o. For about one or two years, I enjoyed being "big" 'cause my cousin and the guys I used to go to the swimming pool with had not hit puberty yet. It was quite nice since before hitting puberty I was smaller than my cousin. Unfortunately it didn't last long. I think last time i saw my cousin naked we were 14 or 15 and he was massive. :-(  

26 minutes ago, lean said:

I was pretty much fully developed when I reached the age of 13 y/o. For about one or two years, I enjoyed being "big" 'cause my cousin and the guys I used to go to the swimming pool with had not hit puberty yet. It was quite nice since before hitting puberty I was smaller than my cousin. Unfortunately it didn't last long. I think last time i saw my cousin naked we were 14 or 15 and he was massive. :-(  

I had the opposite experience with a 13 year old cousin at a neighborhood swimming pool when I was 14.  I was still totally undeveloped and he was fully developed.

I couldn't tell you when my penis started growing nor can I tell you when I stopped growing. That is because I never gave much thought to penis length. Mine was what it was and I never had any doubt that I could have good sex with it.

Administrator Note: At this point in this reply, @NuderThanNude went on to discuss his body modification (specifically removal of his glans).  The subject of his body modification then hijacked this topic.  In order to get this thread back on topic and to move the subject of body modification out of the main forum where it is off topic, the rest of his post and all the posts that replied regarding his body modification have been split off from this topic and moved to the new topic Body Modification - Glans removal in the Rant, Rave and Review forum.  Go there to see the rest of his post, to see the replies to it, and to reply to it yourself.

Edited by RodEnuf
Split part of post into new topic.