At what age did your penis stop growing?

AmyStieb

• 7 months later...

I don’t think it has ever grown!  First time I measured was around 12 years old.  I told myself I had plenty of time to grow.  It’s still the same size today.  

Edited by Guest

• 4 months later...
On 9/12/2020 at 12:02 PM, AmyStieb said:

Hi all.  I am just wondering if anyone has thoughts on what age a man's penis stops growing?  Late teens, 20s? I'm sure it various from man to man, but what is typical?

Its hard to say, medical science isnt right about the growth of a mans body, height or otherwise alot of the time. most of the guys i was in the army with are now taller than they were back then, 15 some odd years ago, by abotu a half inch. And my brotheris bigger and more manly looking than when he was 18 to 20 or 21. one doctor told me that basically a mans spine keeps growing until hes about 27. 

supposedly, your testicles and penis shaft broaden ab bit from 19 to about 25 or 26. Which makes sense , i noticed my balls were bigger and juicier when i was 24 then when i was 17. Not only that the rest of me seemed a tad bigger, and i began going bald, 

So honestly it depends...but if your 18 dont give up on developing a bit more, stay healthy and dont drink or party too much and see what happens.

Medical proffesionals got the average size wrong for a long time, they also get alot of other things wrong on how to cure and prevent disease which we now know is totally valid. 

With the penis, incrimental growth on a small scale might be true across the board for most men id say but its probably more unoticable because its a narrow increase. I gained alot, but thats because i lost 100lbs.......i went from being average ish to big. but I can tell you that I got a bit thicker in the shaft , and testicles did mature a bit.

If you are honest you can see physical changes from almost any guy out there from the time hes 18 to 30, its just so overwhealmingly obvious that i wonder why alot of medical scientists dont own up to that....they like to take generalities and use them i guess, its alot easier to jsut say oh your done at 17 or 18, when they know that incrimental changes will probably happen for most guys after that, its jsut that so often they are minute that its hard for them to take that into account data speaking. But it doesnt help that alot of docs dont explain this when you see them, that really thats a guidling and that different ways of maturing happen after 20, psychologically and otherwise.

I think I was in my early 20s when my cock (erect) stopped getting any bigger. I think the length stopped earlier, like 18 or so, but it got a little bit thicker in my early 20s. It just seemed a bit fuller by age 25. That said, when it’s flaccid, it’s definitely the same as it was when I was a teenager. My balls never got much bigger either, after like age 16 or so my balls and flaccid cock have been the same size. My balls are still really tight most of the time except after a long shower then they loosen up. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Troy2320

I started puberty early, maybe 13 and flaccid and erect size was fully grown by 19 or so. I wish my flaccid hang was a half an inch to an inch longer, erect size too! Learning to accept what I have, curve and all :) 

Edited by Troy2320

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not a clue.  I'm an old fart who grew up before Al Gore invented the internet.  We had circle jerks in the woods.  We didn't compare.  We never discussed size.  To this day I can not tell you anything about any of the kids sizes.  I do recall Gary was the adventerous one.  He put sticks down inside his penis.  He also had sex with his female collie.  The rest of us were quite put off by him.  He and my nephew also did the anal thing.  No one else participated.  In fact, the day they did it is a very clear memory.  I took my kid brother by the arm and walked out of the woods.  BTW, that nephew died from AIDS in in 1992.  No idea what happened to Gary.  

5 hours ago, old n hard said:

Not a clue.  I'm an old fart who grew up before Al Gore invented the internet.  We had circle jerks in the woods.  We didn't compare.  We never discussed size.  To this day I can not tell you anything about any of the kids sizes.

What he said. No idea when my cock reached its full size.

Edited by RodEnuf
Put quote into standard quote box.

• RodEnuf changed the title to At what age did your penis stop growing?

Length was around 18, gained a little girth over a few more years, been the same since around 24. I was a very slow maturing person, grew a little bit in height a year. Never had a big growth spurt.

I think being a little below average height, around 5'6" as an adult, I work with younger Millennial's and Gen Z, still a broad range of heights, but since I work in finance, it tends to skew towards WASP/Anglo types, and a lot of prep school/jocks, who tend to skew taller than average, and many are over 6'.

But I joke around that being shorter is the only chance some guys have against me with them being taller haha. As I have a healthy ego, and a lot of good qualities, I would never be in a relationship with a man/woman if they were biased about height as a point of selection.

Definitely no growth beyond 16-19 and before that it was minimal leaving me with a tiny underdeveloped penis for the rest of my life to contend with well below the average and near micro penis my baby dick has been subjected to ridicule at school and later girlfriends to wife 

I hit puberty early, about 10yo I started getting pubes and could ejaculate by 11. I measured my cock regularly (thanks to watching the movie Porky's) and my cock lengthened a bit but got considerably thicker and my balls got bigger. By about age 12 I stopped growing. At 13yo I was 6'4" tall (only grew another inch after then) and I was hairy all over. My cock stayed at a solid 4.75" hard ever since. I eventually gave up on it growing. Now I'm good to get hard enough to pass 4.5". 

It's really odd because my girth is substantial and my balls are huge too. But I have very little length.