Recoup time

canuck45

On 9/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, old n hard said:

@canuck45 Got you by 15 years and I can do what you do.  If only I had a partner.  Not bragging.  Feeling blessed.  I could make a 30-something beg for mercy.  If only.  

Yeah.  Younger women threaten to call the police.  Women my age want me to replace their deceased husband, usually with the same or better financial portfolio.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, wayless said:

Does seem women evolved for group sex "in the cave."

"It seemed logical to ASSUME that  in primitive society, sexual relations were without any boundaries and taboos. This view is represented, inter alia, by anthropologist Lewis H. Morgan in Ancient Society and quoted by Friedrich Engels' work The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State.  (1800s  One author using the "logic of assumption")

In the first half of the 20th century, this notion was rejected by a number of authors, e.g. Edvard Westermarck, a  social anthropologist and sociologist  who provided strong evidence that monogamy has been a perfectly normal and natural form of man-woman coexistence. "
Hmm provided strong evidence....

"Modern cultural anthropology has not confirmed the existence of a promiscuity in any known society or culture. The evidence of history is reduced to some texts of Herodotus, Strabo, and Solinus (450 BC - 24BC)"

Seems to me the better evidences are the studies of sperm indicating they are designed, presumably by evolution, for competition to reach the egg, not just swimming strength, but allegedly, chemical warfare capabilities to hamper competing sperm.  Without promiscuity in the cave, how would that evolve?

Edited by Guest

When I was in my teens and twenties 15 minutes between first and second with my wife was typical.  Sometimes when I was alone I could go more or quicker - just jacking off.   For some reason, less pressure or whatever I could go more and quicker just jacking. Then in my thirties it was a while for actual sex.  Maybe an hour or more.  Also depending on how much I had jacked off.   And even in my 30s there were many times I could jack off a couple of times in an hour.   Did it many times.  
By my 40s once a day got sex was pretty good.  And now through my I’d 50s I orgasm probably 4 or 5 times a week.   Sometimes alone and sometimes with my wife.  But no more.  Some days after sex it’s even hard to have a sexual thought.  

I definitely miss the days of quick recovery.

Now I use the ED meds when i want to go for 2 rounds during a night.  This is usually on date nights or when drinking.  On normal, hang out nights I go for one round without the need

After my early shot through the BJ or quick sex, i work on the girl and can usually be ready by the time I get her to orgasm, then seeing her excitement over the orgasm gets me going for the second round

On 5/2/2021 at 1:33 AM, wayless said:

Seems to me the better evidences are the studies of sperm indicating they are designed, presumably by evolution, for competition to reach the egg, not just swimming strength, but allegedly, chemical warfare capabilities to hamper competing sperm.  Without promiscuity in the cave, how would that evolve?

A notion emerged in 1996 that in some species, including humans, a significant fraction of sperm specialize in a manner such that they cannot fertilize the egg but instead have the primary effect of stopping the sperm from other males from reaching the egg, e.g. by killing them with enzymes or by blocking their access, but most follow-up studies to this popularized notion have failed to confirm the initial papers on the matter.

A popularized notion, just like masturbation is harmful....so harmful Kellog, Graham and others invented foods to stop it.
A popular notion without supporting evidence OR evidence to the contrary.

OMG associating the same phrase "popularized notion" with 2 items debunks both?  Difficult microbiological studies required to support or not the one are "just like" the age old religious idea masturbation is harmful?  Hardly.  

In fact, the idea of promiscuity in primitive situations when mankind evolved supported by "sperm characteristics" was barely broached, hardly a popular notion on a par with the condemnation of masturbation which has a long history of religious and moral opposition based on the infamous "Biblical" reference and other anti-sex traditional attitudes.

In fact, it is the same religious fanaticism which condemns masturbation which also militates against the idea that promiscuity might be the "natural" order instead of the "popularized notion" of monogamy.  Certainly, the theory of sperm competition is not "established science" maybe partially because many might think that, if popularized, that theory might be socially harmful.  I'm not in a position to know with any certainty.

However, I do know several woman personally who found MMM...F sex an attractive proposition and sought it out frequently.  Yeah, not significant evidence of behavior when mankind was evolving.

Recoup time - this topic brings back lots of memories.

I've been fucking girls/women for 59 years and recoup time is the one thing that has changed the most.  I recall fucking one gal four times in about three hours when I was about 19.  The last couple of years of high school my girlfriend would almost always give me a cum swallowing blow job before we fucked - recoup time was almost immediate.

Throughout my 20s it was rare to not have a couple of orgasms with a gal.

After my late wife and I got married we kind of settled into usually one orgasm unless we were involved in a swap or three way.  Recovery was still pretty quick, maybe 30-40 minutes.  As I aged into my fifties , recoup time was typically over an hour.

I was 60 when my wife passed and my recoup typically became overnight except on rare occasions.  

Now, at 74, I need about 24 hours most of the time.  Although, Mary and I do an evening/morning on occasion.  I'm certain if I could perform Mary would be up for more from me.

6 hours ago, IndyBanker1946 said:

Recoup time - this topic brings back lots of memories.

I've been fucking girls/women for 59 years and recoup time is the one thing that has changed the most.  I recall fucking one gal four times in about three hours when I was about 19.  The last couple of years of high school my girlfriend would almost always give me a cum swallowing blow job before we fucked - recoup time was almost immediate.

Far more women complained about my inability to recoup than the size of my equipment or technique.

I was quite pigheaded about it too, so never tried to learn to recoup though maybe you either got it or you don't.  I was always so done after cumming I would lose all interest.

And never really considered for some years that women were used to repeats and many found one shot performance unacceptable.

Many took it as an insult, I finally realized, viewing it as a rejection.  They were so used to guys who could repeat they thought I must not find them attractive if I didn't want to repeat.

I remember being shocked when one woman finally told be it was normal not to be able to make a woman cum on the first go around.  Usually, her guys need 2 or 3 trials in the same session to get her there.  She said they were too "overloaded and horney" to perform and last.

Edited by Guest