Dinkyone.com

lean

• 3 weeks later...

Looks to be a paid subscription dating site, open to both sexes, with different levels of membership.  Seems to have the usual features.

Did not see any mention of video chat.  They do have another site for those interested in larger sized guys, called BIG One!

Was not interested in joining, to see if there was any free services.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Brucey said:

I have met people and spoken to others on the phone. I would not rely on it though.

It is great that you can let women know your knob size from the start. It is liberating when you meet as you know that she knows!

That would be great.  There are no more awkward moments in life than the big moment of truth with a new woman.

11 hours ago, Storm11 said:

It seems to be skewed towards small penis humiliation if it’s the same one I tried a while back. Not my bag 

No, it is not. At least, not my experience. But I don’t think it’s very good. I suppose th paid service is better. The free features are very limited. Also, I believe it is rather new. About a year old or so.

Is there a dinky website then? Because that one definitely was all about the SPH. I think I remember looking at the app but you could not connect with anyone or do anything unless you paid, or they had and messaged you. 

2 hours ago, fan2c said:

Are you thinking about dinkydick? There is a lot of SPH there. Not much there for me either.

That’s the one, thank you. I recognised the dinky and got confused. Yes it is Dinkydick that I was remembering. You are a star :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 12:10 AM, lean said:

Also, I believe it is rather new. About a year old or so.

It has been going much longer than that. However, they relaunched early 2020. This was very unfortunate timing  as all the new members soon couldn't meet due to the pandemic. The site then rapidly shrunk again as people lost  interest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, Brucey said:

I have met people and spoken to others on the phone. I would not rely on it though.

It is great that you can let women know your knob size from the start. It is liberating when you meet as you know that she knows!

Since writing this, i have met a woman from the site in real life.

I should say that the site has been going since at least 2015. It got relaunched in early 2020. This was unfortunate timing with the pandemic just about to hit.

7 hours ago, ncisuk said:

Good for you @Brucey

Thanks ncisuk. As a matter of interest,  there used to be a similar site to Dinkyone called 'miniwilly'. It started after Dinkyone but folded after about 2 years. I also met one women from there and chatted to another on the phone.

Basically,  you do get women on these sites but the ratios are not as good as other options.

• 2 months later...