Have you ever not been able to get an erection because you where embarrassed by your size

I failed to get an erection with only one woman, a woman I picked-up at a dance club.

We were really hot for each other and felt each other up dancing and sitting at our table -- she was feeling my hard dick frequently.

Somehow, when we got to bed, my dick was tiny flaccid.  It was clear she was shocked.  Dead as a doornail after that.

I slunk away embarrassed.  I made-up an excuse, but can't remember it.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Fortunately--and unfortunately--getting an erection while embarrassed, has never been a problem for me.

I was 28 the first time a woman who I was about to be in a relationship with saw my penis.  Prior to this, only my mother, an aunt and some nurses had ever seen the little guy.  Of course I was extremely worried about his size and what this beautiful woman would think of him.  And since I had previously done stuff only with guys before, I had no idea of how he would respond.  But once I felt breast, the little guy immediately came to life.  And when she begin to reach her hand down there, the little guy tried to put his best foot forward--okay, that is an exaggeration, his best half-a-foot forward--and do whatever he could to impress her.  Well, it was love at first sight, for both him and her.  And fortunately, even in my advancing years, he is always trying to look his best and stand his proudest for her.   So luckily, although I was embarrassed about his size, he sure didn't let me down.

Unfortunately, embarrassment with size issues, rather than prevent me from becoming erect, seemed to have the opposite effect at the worst possible times.  Those times were the junior high showers.  I guess he felt it was his duty to let everyone else see me at my "best" and he would pop up inspite of extreme embarrassment.  

He just has a mind of his own and there is not much I can do to control him.  

• 2 months later...

In my younger days small size was occasionally an impediment to actually getting laid, if the girl wanted it to be bigger, but the getting an erection part (for me) was automatic.

Some of my friends had a problem getting an erection when they’d had too much To drink, but the only effect being drunk had on me was to greatly delay my ejaculation.

Which was a *plus*.

When I began to struggle with ED it was the first time in my life that I had to deal with this. A lifetime of smoking, rising blood sugar levels and a heart attack sidelined my ability to get it up over a fairly short period of time.

My only compensation has been that I never lost the ability to ejaculate through it all. That’s still just as ‘automatic’ as my erections used to be.

I *am* a little concerned about how little time it takes for me to ejaculate now, I ejaculate pretty quickly and I would probably let it fly too soon if I could resume having intercourse with a penile implant.

But, if this happened, I wouldn’t lose the ‘erection’ and I could go for a ‘two-for’ with ease.

I would just make damn sure that she knew I’d popped my cork early, apologize for having to declare an ‘extended fuck emergency session’ and just keep going until I ejaculated again.

Turn a *minus* into a *plus*...

On 10/5/2020 at 2:53 PM, Confused1963 said:

I have only been able to get it up with women I did not care much about the one's I did really like and even one I loved it just wouldn't work all I could think about is she isn't going to like me

That's too bad. . .

When I was younger and embarrassed by my small cock it would sometimes not get hard because I was so afraid for my partner to see it. But once I accepted my tiny dick and learned to love it, the thought of showing it off makes me super hard. I love that initial reveal and seeing the reaction when they see a guy my size pull out such a small dick.

I've had this happen with the hottest chick I ever hooked up with. After losing my v-card late at 22 which was a disaster. This girl was a friend and we are still "besties" but never tried to hook up again.  

On the opposite end I've gotten unintentional erections in the showers after sports when they guys were making fun of my little penis. And once when hooking up with a chick that said she hoped I was a grower and when i got hard she said not much of a grower and said this wasn't going to work. 

Also happened to me once long after I had got past my virginity when I was able to date though always concerned that my size might disappoint.

We were attracted to each other on all levels throughout a great date, but unaccountably my penis didn't co-operate at the end.  Probably, the liaison seemed so important I felt too much pressure or something.

Yeah, the woman blamed her self perceived lack of physical attractiveness then and there.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't it though she was on the plain side and apparently sensitive about it.   I'd certainly had sex easily enough with women far more "looks challenged" than her.

The magic was lost forever as she avoided me after that.

Edited by Guest

13 hours ago, Foursquared said:

I've had this happen with the hottest chick I ever hooked up with. After losing my v-card late at 22 which was a disaster. This girl was a friend and we are still "besties" but never tried to hook up again.  

On the opposite end I've gotten unintentional erections in the showers after sports when they guys were making fun of my little penis. And once when hooking up with a chick that said she hoped I was a grower and when i got hard she said not much of a grower and said this wasn't going to work. 

Had variants of all those experiences.  No fun.

• 1 month later...

Funny enough this has happened to me many times when I was dating. Coincidentally, it even happened with my current wife because I was so infatuated with her that I was afraid that she would dump me once she realized how small my dick was. I think the first 5 times or so we tried having sex, we just ended up cuddling. Fortunately she was not very experienced but very patient back then. Nowadays, she jokes about it, saying that she must be the one for me because she is the only one I have gotten hard for.

• 4 weeks later...

yes. in threesome mfm then later mmfm. Not sure if posted story here before so won't repeat but give the brief. NYC hotel room. White woman in 40s from Jersey. Me, whiteboy in 20s. Friend, Dominican parents, grown in NYC, late 20s. He whipped out maybe 9 inches give or take, dark color, very thick, strong, and hard, and she started riding him hard. Other factors from partying involved but i was encouraged to take off pants and i could not get hard at alll. Friend, however, being good friend, made her suck on me whole time regardless, which was nice. MMFM happened when friend's "uncle" , probably was, stopped in, whipped it out and almost as big as friend. White girl looked at me happy like "Runs in the family, wow." Knowing then that I was confidant status lol to the girl, and we were besties looking at the big dicks, did not help erection. Alas I said I would go to bodega. My friend said 'Get Condoms, not these little ones, we need big ones!'   Holy embarrassment Batman but that memory still gives tingles