The "right" size.

canuck45

I am on another site for cruising.  My profile is being "featured" today.
In my profile I state 5"....65 years old.
This morning in a 2 hr period,  I have had over 150 views from all sorts of places, WA, CA, WA-DC, Kentucky, Texas, Australia, Columbia, UK, Germany...
Getting PM's to the point I can't keep up.....and what are they saying:

"Nice cock, would love to suck that, its the perfect size, love the pics, love the videos, I wish that was me in the video....."

So what is the "right"  size:  depends on the people you hook up/meet  with.....  seems a whole bunch  of people don't seem to think 7" is required.

And with the guys I do hook up with, I get "it's not the size, its who it's attached to."  And one of the guys is a self-proclaimed size queen.

Seems, "It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." has an element of truth.

Excuse any spelling errors, I can't find my glasses so can barely see what I am typing.

I gotta love the internet.  Back when I was seeing and being seen naked by a lot of other naked boys, teens and men, one did NOT comment on someone else's size (or any other characteristic about genitalia).  But now, with the relative anonymity of the internet, guys like me who would never allow ourselves more than a glance, and certainly would never comment - well, we can stare all we want!  And we can hit the "like" buttons!  And we can comment and compliment and all that great stuff!

So, for me, the "right" size is any penis I see, in person (though THAT'S been years ago) or online.  They're all fun to see!

Edited by CuriousNow
added omitted adjective

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gay, so the right size for me is what I'm doing with it.  A horse hung guy is fun to look at and all, but a 9 or 10 incher isn't something I want to play with. 'Pony hung' is better.  Smaller dicks are better for sucking.  Less jaw hurt ang gagging.  And mine is good for virgins or people who don't take it often.  Even then, if I found someone with what I'd consider having the perfect dick but a terrible personality?  They might as well have a pussy and blown out ass.