How big is your fatpad?

RonaldU

How big is your fatpad? (difference between NBP and BP)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your fatpad? (difference between NBP and BP)

• < 1" ( < 2.5 cm)
    • 1 to 2 inches ( 2.5 to 5 cms )
    • > 2 inches ( more than 5 cms )

I never heard of or ever considered a bone pressed measurement until a few years ago. Suddenly my dick was about 1/2” longer than I had ever thought.  I still think it is stupid.  To me visible length is what matters.  For over 50 years I thought my visible 6” was average.  Now I hear bone pressed 5.5” is about average.  
This likely won’t be a very popular post with those who have thick fat pads.  

6 hours ago, IndyBanker1946 said:

I never heard of or ever considered a bone pressed measurement until a few years ago. Suddenly my dick was about 1/2” longer than I had ever thought.  I still think it is stupid.  To me visible length is what matters.  For over 50 years I thought my visible 6” was average.  Now I hear bone pressed 5.5” is about average.  

Well, it's not stupid if you draw some conclusions from what you say:

• Diet affects penis size, if you eat well and loose weight, your penis will grow (so everybody, let's find the right diet)
  • What a woman feels in her vagina is what she sees, not what is actually in

If there is something stupid, it is believing that.

Your penis size stays the same no matter your weight and you push your fat pad when having intercourse so you use more than your visible length. This are facts.

For over 50 years your 6" was average because for 50 years there was only kignsley self-reported study. All the studies later are under 6". Following your reasoning, lead in fuel is no harm for health, was like that for 60 years :rolleyes:

Edited by RonaldU

My fat pad is approximately one inch thick so my BPEL is approximately one inch longer than my NBPEL. When I have sex, I believe I push in my fat pad such that my wife gets to enjoy about 1/2 inch longer than my NBPEL. When I use my VED and slide a tension band onto the base of my pumped erection, I am able to use about 3/4 of the difference for sex.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 4:13 AM, IndyBanker1946 said:

So 0.5 inches is considered to be thick fat pad? :lol:

2 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Been losing some weight over the last 6 months (only 8kg 17lbs for you non-conformists).  Fad pad down to maybe 1/2 an inch at the most.

Good for you! I have been, too. I haven't remeasured anything, but I might. I had a jerk off session today and noticed that it seemed bigger or different somehow but I had other things on my mind. :wank:

And medical studies always use BPEL -- Bone Pressed Erect Length.  Measurement is made with a rigid ruler placed along the top of the erect penis.  The end of the ruler is pressed firmly, but not painfully, into the fat pad at the base of the penis.  The length is then measured to the tip of the glans, not the foreskin.

There are two reasons for using BP measurement.  First, we know the penis doesn't actually grow or shrink as one loses or gains weight.  So this measurement is more consistent as one's weight changes.  Second, the fat pad gets compressed during rigorous penis in vagina sex, so part of the hidden length actually is used during sex.

Alan G

• 3 months later...

Interesting discussion, over the last year I have lost 50 pounds down to 160 pounds, and I have about 1.5 to 2 inches more visible length than before the weight loss.  My dick is more floppy.  My dick as I type is about 3.5" soft as before the weight loss was about 2" visible soft.

I have lost about 50lbs and of course my limp cock "hangs" a little more now and bounces around a bit more as there is less fat surrounding it. Hard it doesn't seem that much different, but I suppose it is more visible. But I have under 5" hard BP measurement, so I can't lose enough weight to make it look big.