Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

JTT

• JTT pinned this topic
On 12/25/2020 at 3:02 AM, canuck45 said:

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Kind of cool the different ways to say it.

Hey Tony i guess you  dont know there are people who do care year round. I care about good guys and remember every thing people tell me about there lives. You know tony that i miss Matt a lot, Fun 425 i mean. cause i know he would of not just left here.  I value guys like canuck cause he always tries to help people and has given me feedback on things. I value you Tony cause your a good caring guy who values family. By the way hope your mom is doing well.  I worry about you the area you live in with so much unrest. I love guys like well the guy who send me the santa photo you know who you are cause you're kind and make me feel good by writing to you.

I miss and think about guys like sam badger how he was our comic here for a long time.   Rod for being the best damn admin. any site could have. JTT for doing great and keeping this site running. 6iches66 for all his great comments. vinning just because hes a very funny guy who i enjoy his comments.

I miss Jimmy04 who was  a friend and one i will never forget, a guy who helped me out and showed me what life was about when 4 years ago i was so unsure. I can say this now i had fun with him in Flordia and at the nudist place as we got together for almost 4 years.  He opened up his home to me when i traveled down there and guys that is trust true trust.   I could keep going cause there are lots of guys here who are great. Some might remember roughpoint damn did he also help me with advice.   Just had to comment cause people use to tell me hey its just a site people come and go. true but certain people do touch our lives and there are guys that do care about their fellow man. 

Ben

• 2 weeks later...