Packers

3 hours ago, garconfort2 said:

a friend told me that when he was 11 or so he started stuffing, not even really understanding why, yet, just loving the feeling —  and then totally went overboard. 

That reminds me of when I was 13yo and dating this girl who was "older". She was 14...lol!

I knew I had a small cock and I decided to put a pair of socks in my underwear. I was wearing the big Jams shorts that were popular back in the day. She was running around the room telling me to "catch her" and I was giving chase when the socks fell out the leg of my shorts. She saw it all and she knew exactly what happened. She laughed so hard and ket saying "oh my god!" then she asked me why I did that. She was really nice and said she didn't care about my penis. We were young so there was no sex or anything other than making out and me going under her shirt to give her tits a squeeze. We remain friends to this day and every now and then she'll tease me about the socks. Once her and her husband had dinner with my wife and I and she told the story. My wife couldn't stop laughing. 

16 minutes ago, SloStroker said:

Once her and her husband had dinner with my wife and I and she told the story. My wife couldn't stop laughing. 

Interesting.  I can't imagine accepting someone who would either tell the story or laugh.

I never even considered ‘stuffing’ as a young boy even though I knew my penis and testicles were really, really small compared to other boys my age. It never crossed my mind to be honest. As an adult I never consider doing it although I was aware that some guys actually did. The embarrassment of actually being found out would be far, far greater than just having someone ‘think’ that your penis wasn’t very big because you presented no bulge. 

1 hour ago, Allen43 said:

IThe embarrassment of actually being found out would be far, far greater than just having someone ‘think’ that your penis wasn’t very big because you presented no bulge. 

Agreed.  I'd rather be rejected or downgraded as small rather than categorized as desperate to deceive.

Regarding 'stuffing' I have to tell a story about Son #2.  As I have mentioned before, he was the consumant loveable smartass.  Ready to do or say anything for a laugh.  He kept us in stitches growing up.  

He was probably 12 or 13 at the time and both he and Son #1, who was two years older, had several friends over. There were about eight boys playing around in the back yard pool.

I had been in the den and came out heading toward the kitchen as Son #2 was coming out of the kitchen with this absolutely huge and totally obscene bulge stretching out his tiny Speedo.  A sight-impaired person would have noticed it.  This kid was still light years away from puberty and his real 'bulge' was more akin to a roll of Tums.  With bulging eyes I looked at him with a WTF expression.  He just gives me this big cheesy grin, a quick wave and says, "How's it hangin' Dad?"  Again, this coming from a 12 or 13 year old.

He marches out onto the pool deck and just stands there with his hands on his hips.  I am looking on through the screen door slider.  Quickly all the other kids start laughing and pointing.  Son #2 just looks at them and gives a deadpan, "What?" As he looks down at the huge bulge he lifts his hands and keeps repeating, "What?"

The other kids are all jeering and laughing and Son #2 is absolutely eating up all the attention and he is even grabbing ahold of the bulge.

Then Son #2 says something like, "I can't take this anymore  I've got to do something about it.  I need it so bad."  He pulls out the front of his Speedo, reaches in and pulls out this large banana.  Says something like, "I'm starving."  He peels the banana and begins eating it.  Meanwhile the other kids are just rolling in laughter.

Sometimes I wish I had that kid's moxie.  But most times I am glad I don't.

5 hours ago, wayless said:

Interesting.  I can't imagine accepting someone who would either tell the story or laugh.

I can't imagine having friends or family that I couldn't be myself around and laugh at my "shortcomings". It's funny! I am this hulking 6'5" man with a tiny little dick. I make jokes about having a small dick all the time. It's the same way with my very overweight brother...everyone calls him "Tiny" because he's the same height as me and weighs probably 350lbs. 

I didn't choose to have a little dick. It's no fault of my own. But I own it, it's part of who I am, and I have absolutely no shame or embarrassment for being small. I used to when I was young and foolish....now I know how silly that is. 

I even joke with my friends. I was peeing at a urinal beside one of my friends and I said, "Well shit..I pissed on my balls again". He laughed so hard he damn near peed on my feet. 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:08 AM, shooter said:

Not to mention: I felt guilt to lie about this. I tought it would be obvious if anyone see me naked that I have stuffed my underwear...and that would be very embarressing for me. And doesn't wanted to start a relationship with a lie. If someone likes me - likes me with my dick at it is.

So I do not suggest anyone to try stuffing. 

Agreed!  I think the same about girls stuffing their bras.  Why do that?  I guess you could say I believe in "WYSIWYG!"

On 2/6/2021 at 2:26 PM, Bobs yer Uncle said:

Fear of being outed by some unexpected reveal as a ‘stuffer’ (together with the ultimate futility of it all, in the end she’s gonna know the truth) kept me honest.

We weren’t above pulling a good practical joke, however.... The onset of darkness made it easy to be sure that, by the time we got there, he was the ONLY one with a banana in his jeans, of course.  The ensuing mayhem, when his date discovered that he had a “g**damn banana” in his pants...

Again, I agree - stuffing is futile, in the end.  Now... that story?  Epic!  I haven't laughed out loud like that for a while.  Thanks!

One more note from me on this "bulge" issue.  As I said above, personally, I would not stuff.  HOWEVER, I would heartily recommend something that could enhance what you have - and that's Separatec underwear.  These underwear come in a variety of colors and styles.  Their "thing" is that they have an extra pouch just for your "thing."  Your balls have their own pouch, much like you had in your tighty-whities (if you're THAT old), but your penis gets his own pouch.

Not only did I find these to be MUCH more comfortable than having my entire package packed in one wad, but the separate pouch also serves to hold your favorite part in front of your two second-favorites which does make it look much nicer!

Disclaimer - I have no stock in this brand, I just believe in promoting any product that really impresses me (like them so much, I bought a second "seven-pack" at full price - now they're all I wear).  I don't think I'm allowed to put a link in here but I suspect since you were able to find this site, you could find the manufacturer's site (they do have a discount for first time buyers, too).  Hope this helps.

16 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

I would heartily recommend something that could enhance what you have - and that's Separatec underwear. 

I wear these and they are great. Don't know that they make my cock look bigger and when I go limp my cock often falls out of its little pouch, but they are comfortable.

21 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

One more note from me on this "bulge" issue.  As I said above, personally, I would not stuff.  HOWEVER, I would heartily recommend something that could enhance what you have - and that's Separatec underwear. 

Hello! Looks great on those models! Thats my only problem with underwear - when I buy them they look so different on me :)
Anyway this pouch thing is not working for me sadly for two reasons : 
1, I have small (olive sized) balls. Everyone knows that the size of your balls responsible of the look of your bulge by 85% - so it wont work on me like that. Imagine a pouch with two little penny in it ...get it? :)
2, I am a grower. I have a big fat pad - so my flacid penis is not so long, that means it will pop out of that hole I guess. I can only imagine that this action would feel uncomfortable too. 

I would really like to buy an undewear which is look good on me .  I havent found it yet but keep looking .. ;)

Edited by shooter

• 2 weeks later...

I pad my bulge.  In middle school I was really small compared to my classmates so I started stuffing in ninth grade.  I've never gotten bigger so I still do it.  I like how I look even if it's not really me.  If stuffing will make you feel better about yourself, I say go for it.  Just don't overdo it.  When I started stuffing, my best friend thought I finally hit puberty.  He said he was envious because he was still so small.  I finally told him my secret and he started stuffing, too.  But then he started to go too big.  I told him to just be average to fit in but he said he was a big athlete so he could get away with it.  He did till he was a junior when his teammates pantsed him one day in the locker room.  Under his boxers he was wearing a really stuffed jockstrap.  They pulled it off him and saw he was all padding and no dick.  I think they might have cut him a break if he was just trying to be average, but he was pretending to be bigger than them so they outed him.  In school he became Tiny.  I don't know what you ordered, but don't go too big, at least not in public and I think you'll be okay.

Edited by ScottieJ
typo

In my day there was no way you could hide your true dimensions with padding due to open showers.

I'd think faking would make ya feel worse about yourself that being real.

I will confess that I still do stuff because I'm still too small that fill out my underwear.  But like someone else wrote earlier, don't overdo it.  One time in college on spring break I decided that because no one knew me, I would see what it was like to be really hung so I went big.  I liked the looks I got and picked up a girl.  We got drunk and were fooling around when she slid her hand down my shorts and I was outed with my perfectly rolled up tube sock.  Embarrassing, but she didn't know me or the friends I went down there with, so no harm.  After that I only wear underwear with a built-in pad and no more being hung, just average.

• 1 month later...

I must confess that I stuff regularly. I use some sheets of folded kitchen paper which looks quite realistic in regular all day pants. I can't remember when I've last been out of the house without stuffed pants. Of course this is not suitable for swim wear, therefore when at the beach or swimming pool I have no choice but trying to hide my lack of size. I don't use these foam pads etc. because I am too scared they might fall out during swimming.

Reminds me of when I was 13yo and I had a date with this girl I had a crush on. I put some socks in my underwear and went to meet her at the skating rink. The socks ended up working their way down my pants leg and on to the floor. I was mortified. She was so nice and pulled out a bunch of toilet paper from her bra. She never got big tits and I never got a big dick. We still see each other every now and then and joke about that day. She is always quick to remind me that everyone can see she has small tits but no one can tell I have a small dick. Even after two kids her boobs stayed small. 

• 5 weeks later...

I started padding as soon as puberty hit and I became a hormonal mess. I actually went as far as to make myself various fake penises out of socks, tennis wristbands, cardboard tubes, whatever I thought would work with a little sewing and glue! I liked wearing these devices with tight jeans in the hope that someone would notice my 'bulge'. I can see the funny side of this now, but at the time it was anything but. I haven't padded for years and am not sure I would now. 

• 9 months later...

Recently, one of my friends confessed that he stuffed socks into his brief on daily basis. We did laugh about how I envy him having such a big bulge. I didn't really ask any details from him though because I was more concerned about how come his socks did not drop off whenever we are walking or even doing sports. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable?

Edited by small_freak

3 hours ago, small_freak said:

What are some of the methods?
I only heard of socks though...

My balls are a good size, so they make a nice bulge. What I was looking to do was give the impression of having a 'shower's' dick. One of my methods was to sow a stuffed sock to the front of a pair of underpants. A bit like the post above, they were variations on this theme. Similarly, I've taped extensions to the end of my knob, tied things to it. It really depends what you're wearing over these get-ups as to how realistic the final effect is. I realise how weird this must sound to someone looking in on this world! It's still something I think about and try to pull off.