Baby powder

uniball

Apparently I’m one of the rare few who still likes powder on my penis.  Always used it after showers growing up, until I realized that wasn’t “normal” for my age.  But, I do enjoy feeling smooth and soft between my legs.  Plus it helps with chaffing, which is a thing when you’re not hung & only “poke out” like a lot of ours

Bought myself a bottle yesterday and can’t believe how much I missed it.  Been so used to being all dry and shriveled up down there.  Now I am silky, like a baby boy.  I recommend any lesser endowed man try using powder, because it makes a difference. Don’t ever be too embarrassed to give your nub sum extra TLC.

Edited by uniball

Curious52 - Never heard of that brand but have to say I always preferred Ammens Medicated Powder. It seemed so much finer than baby powder and had a silky smooth feel. I also used it on my bicycle tubes so there was less friction between the tube and tire when the tube was inflated. Its been ages since I tried any on my pubes though. I need to find some and do so again.

1 minute ago, NuderThanNude said:

Curious52 - Never heard of that brand but have to say I always preferred Ammens Medicated Powder. It seemed so much finer than baby powder and had a silky smooth feel. I also used it on my bicycle tubes so there was less friction between the tube and tire when the tube was inflated. Its been ages since I tried any on my pubes though. I need to find some and do so again.

Kama Sutra is a brand of sex acc's, most have flavors the dust is fantastic and smells good as well.

21 hours ago, wayless said:

Seems like I've heard baby powder has been identified as causing cancer.

It is the ingredient talc which has been determined to be a carcinogen.  Currently marketed powders are all labeled as Talc-Free.  Like @NuderThanNude, I prefer Ammen's Medicated Powder.  I use it only in hot humid weather.

Alan G

As Rodenuf 

8 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

It is the ingredient talc which has been determined to be a carcinogen.  Currently marketed powders are all labeled as Talc-Free.  Like @NuderThanNude, I prefer Ammen's Medicated Powder.  I use it only in hot humid weather.

Alan G

As RodEnuf says, it's talc what's been deemed cancerigenouts. But talc was the basis for most of baby powder and powders for grown ups for many, many years. So, most of us of certain age should have some form of cancer now :unsure: . Now I believe baby powder is pretty much corn starch and no talc.

11 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

Alan G

Talc wasn't the culprit was it?  American Cancer Society says "asbestos" in some talcum powders is possible cause.
Mine is corn starch.  seems great great great granny had it right all along.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html

13 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Mine is corn starch. 

Corn starch is the best!!! That's what was used (well corn starch based baby powders) at my parents when I was growing up. And my mother still uses it.

So sensually soft... :-D

Edited by lean

• 2 weeks later...

Count me as well among the testimonials for the benefits of applying some Ammens Medicated Powder, particularly the Shower Fresh scent, to my crotch after showering. Like OP I grew up with the habit (at the behest of my father) and never saw any reason to stop, even after I realized as I got older that the majority of other guys seemed to view it as an uncomfortably feminine level of attention to my own "man smell." I probably internalized some shame over the practice in my teens, but the unabashed enthusiasm shown for it by a couple of girls I became intimate with during college put a prompt end to any of that. I've noticed that the men I've been sexual with over the years seem less approving of the practice, and while I can appreciate their desire to revel in that aspect of how sex with another man is vastly different from with women, I do it for me and noone else and can't foresee any circumstance where I would give it up at this point.

One pro tip I'm happy to pass along is that while the Ammens Shower Fresh fragrance is agreeably unisex and not overwhelming by any means, over the last couple years I have started to buy some classic English talcum powder with a more aggressive sandalwood aroma made by Taylor of Old Bond Street and mixed it in with the Ammens to produce a decidedly more masculine scent profile. This is probably a bit of an overstatement, but since I started adding the sandalwood talc there have been some instances when the highlight of my day was getting home after work and inhaling deeply as I shucked my trousers and shook out my legs to "loosen things up" inside my boxer shorts. Of the little pleasures in my life, the daily use of body powder on my genitals with a scent I really enjoy honestly ranks pretty high. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using mainly J and J's  baby powder for years.   I apply it after washing my genitals and it prevents them from sticking to legs.  Also, the powder gives some lubrication between the foreskin and head, just enough to make it slide.   

The formula has been modified to remove the carcigens.   My wife has also used talc powder  all her life and has had no side effects.