Media Shaming.

Gezr69

Just stumbled back over one of the NSW Government's speeding campaigns.

It was launched back in 2007, under the name Project "Pinky".
Essentially it's intent was to brand Speeding Teens as Small Dicked.

Came across a 36 page report on it here.

I can just imagine the uproar if the shaming was on the other (feminine) foot.

1389401010_Screenshot2021-01-24082608.jpg.62671c501b31f4d1d7187f6276d16084.jpg

6 hours ago, jacob_k said:

Very sad. There is a lot of talking about how body shaming is bad but this is still acceptable somehow...

Just another piece of evidence supporting the obvious.  Body shaming men with a small penis is widely socially acceptable.  Audience reaction to small penis jokes is the main evidence.

The question is:  How to deal with it?  Reject everyone into it?  Fight it explicitly?  Restrict friendship to those not in to it?  Accept it?  Get used to it? 

Denial only works for those in the average range, not the actually "small", those significantly below average.  For the "not actually small" the shamer can be viewed as a liar with evil intent and rejected.

To be honest, I've never successfuly established a state of mind really at peace with this issue.  

Please feel free to correct my thinking on this.

Edited by Guest

On 1/25/2021 at 12:52 AM, wayless said:

Just another piece of evidence supporting the obvious.  Body shaming men with a small penis is widely socially acceptable.

The question is:  How to deal with it?  Reject everyone into it?  Fight it explicitly?  Restrict friendship to those not in to it?  Accept it?  Get used to it?

These days I mostly put it out there. Sort of leaves them not knowing where to go.

My Office lady for example, who I've known over 30 years.
Has occasionally seen the odd nude photo slip in the past 15 years here.
Has mentioned her & friends being photo busted on her laptop....

She's always taken the chance to make the witty small dick quip when a chance arises,
has her bulged muscle man wall paper on her PC, few A4's printed above the screens.

Since mid last year I've been countering that with my own monthly nude Calendar out of Publisher.
Makes for some interesting exchanges & wets my Exhibitionist Streak.