Video Chat - Latest status information

Diki

Question

I read in one article (so much on the subject) that the last update of Flash had it built in to turn off playing content on 1/12/2021. I'm thinking if you didn't install that update the content would still work. Ted great tip on Linux! Probably will wait for the new one at this point. See you all back there soon!

The display slightly improved for me. I can see now the whole chat and I can scroll up an down. Before I couldn't scroll the window. Some odd things:

1. When one clicks on a member sometimes it gives you no option, sometimes only the option to report the memb er and sometimes four options: whisper, send mention, open private chat, and report the person.

2. No option to open the user's profile as before.

Couple more testings:

1. In Edge browser (the new Windows browser) works the same as in Chrome and Safari. With the same glitches at reported before

2. One cannot initiate a private conversation from the the users list. The users on line are shown but there's no option on how to interact with them, Options, and quite flaky in my case, are offered in the chat window only.