Gay with a smaller penis

vanbee

4 hours ago, lean said:

Sometimes. Worse when younger.

I understand. I don’t really know if you could call it ‘struggling’  or not but the fact that I had such a tiny one directly resulted in me ALWAYS being the ‘bottom’.  Of course I was still a young boy at the time doing ‘things’ for this other young boy who was my age. Our sessions occurred on a regular basis and it was all a ‘one way’ arrangement. He had no interest whatsoever in providing me with what I was providing for him. Boys can be like that I guess, lol. I actually never really expected him to anyway. It’s been quite some time since I have engaged in same sex activities but I do not regret or feel guilty about what I did. 

On 1/31/2021 at 1:22 PM, canuck45 said:

I have met a few avid size queens but still topped, but otherwise things seem to be fine (at 5").  I am upfront about it and haven't had any real problems.  A few "sorry I was looking for 7+" and I am fine with that.  

No shade intended, but your above-average girth would be appealing to most bottoms in my opinion.

Edited by RodEnuf
Corrected per Ausielad's later post.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:49 AM, Allen43 said:

Our sessions occurred on a regular basis and it was all a ‘one way’ arrangement. He had no interest whatsoever in providing me with what I was providing for him. Boys can be like that I guess,

Men too.

6 hours ago, Storm11 said:

The gay community is pretty brutal about the smaller Willy size in my experience. Lots of issues with the size of my dick with other gay guys. 

I agree with you Storm. However, I have had a boyfriend (100% bottom) who was extremely happy with my size and commented on the fact that was hitting something that made him feel really good. And another one (who was on the well endowed side) that he wouldn't get anyboty with a big dick near him (or so he told me). But it's more common than not that gay men "preferred" (at least in the dating/hook-up apps, larger dicks.

I would say it depends on what you (or he) is looking for. While I'm a grower (from 1-2" flaccid to 6-7"erect), I'm normally considered small based on flaccid size and perception. When I was MUCH younger, I found out being a sub (and a bottom), regardless of penis size, was very attractive to other gay guys. Once they saw me erect, some were more than happy to let me top, which I also enjoy. And with a small, skinny and hairless body, I attracted older guys like a magnet. They were happy to "use" me even though my erect penis was often larger than theirs.

As I got older and started looking more for a relationship rather than just a hookup, penis size rarely makes a difference. I've had a few hung guys as a partner but most of them have been smaller than me. If the romantic hugging, kissing and cuddling is there, we find a way to have sex.

I am upfront about having a below average size cock. I have found that there are a lot of men who enjoy small cocks. On the surface, they are easier to suck and take anally....but deep down I think men who are average or even a tick below enjoy having the bigger cock.

I've hooked up with several small men who would otherwise be embarrassed by their size around a huge cock. 

15 hours ago, Grimson said:

When i was younger i had a big issue wiht my small penis. Now i tell guys at forehand. It is never really an issue. If they looking for bigger im ok with it.

Same here. I am always up front about having a small penis. Some people are interested and some don't mind. Others prefer a small partner.

I love my cock and I don't take any offense to someone who doesn't like it. That's their choice. 

21 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

SloStroker - GREAT attitude to have!

I didn't always feel that way. From the time I was in high school until I was in my mid-30's I was ashamed and embarrassed by my small cock. But ever since a female fuck buddy I had years back just openly told me I was the smallest she'd ever seen, I have just accepted it. She is who got me into SPH and helped me accept the fact that I have a small cock and there isn't anything I can change about it other than my attitude toward it. She told me she had been with really hung guys who were awful at sex and it actually hurt her. She said, "no woman wants a bruised cervix". She loved when I gave her oral and used my fingers to get her off. We also used penis extenders and other toys. 

I've loved my little dick ever since. 

SloStrocker - It's a shame that more small penis guys haven't been able to have that kind of experience with a female. I know I was lucky to date women who really appreciated my small penis and viewed sex as more than just having a penis in their vagina.

When we look at the size of the average and large penis groups we small penis guys are a minority and in rare supply. That actually puts us in real demand by women who prefer a small penis. I can assure everyone that there is more of those women than we are led to believe, or will admit it in front of others in fear of being made fun of.

23 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

When we look at the size of the average and large penis groups we small penis guys are a minority and in rare supply. That actually puts us in real demand by women who prefer a small penis. I can assure everyone that there is more of those women than we are led to believe, or will admit it in front of others in fear of being made fun of.

True. I have actually gotten laid because I have a small cock. I hooked up with a petite little woman who wanted "under 6 inches". Her husband was 8" and the only guy she'd ever slept with. She said it hurt so bad and she wanted to see what pain free sex was like. She came so many times and thanked me over and over.

4 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

@SloStroker Way back in California I had a GF who said I was “easy to suck and easy to fuck” and we indulged in both with gusto.

On the flip side there is my wife who's exBF is 7.5". She says I can't "hit the spot". She is aways telling me to go deeper or to pull her into me. She usually gets frustrated and grabs her vibrator to cum.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:53 AM, vanbee said:

Anyone here struggling with having a smaller penis in the gay community? 

I think like any community there are different aspects. 99% guys I hang out with are  larger than me...they are bottoms and I am their topper.
The cruising app I use I state 5", no choking hazard...and get lots of responses.
Only had one guys say "no 5" baby dicks" so I said, I understand,  you need 8" to get past all your fat... (I am not always empathetic or even nice)

And one guy always wanting to try positions my cock  just isn't long enough for.  He keeps saying, "no its me, I am in the wrong position.".. I say no we need another inch for this to work.  But hell we have fun trying.
Overall, have met very few size queens, almost no rejections...and I figure if they want to meet a 2nd time, it must have been OK

On 2/12/2021 at 6:07 PM, canuck45 said:

Only had one guys say "no 5" baby dicks" so I said, I understand,  you need 8" to get past all your fat... (I am not always empathetic or even nice)

@canuck45  - That is so funny because whenever I see a really overweight woman the first thing that comes to my mind is that I would need an extension on my dick to even reach the mouth of her vagina.

16 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

@canuck45 - That is so funny because whenever I see a really overweight woman the first thing that comes to my mind is that I would need an extension on my dick to even reach the mouth of her vagina.

Spot on! My wife never complained about my cock until she gained 100lbs....now I'm not able to get deep enough. Her pussy is buried in fat. I used to be fat too and it was impossible to even keep my dick in her. It fell out every stroke. I've lost weight and and got in shape, she hasn't.

• 6 months later...
On 2/12/2021 at 1:43 PM, SloStroker said:

On the flip side there is my wife who's exBF is 7.5". She says I can't "hit the spot". She is aways telling me to go deeper or to pull her into me. She usually gets frustrated and grabs her vibrator to cum.

My wife can't feel me at all sometimes, and has to play with her clit, while I'm fucking her, sorta turns me on