Is it any wonder...

Whose fault is it? I’m not really sure if it is actually anyone’s ‘fault’. It’s just a simple question of anatomy. Some men are just more physically suited to give pleasure to women who have large or even regular sized vaginas. Some men, like a lot of us here, are simply less suited to fill that role. It basically comes down to the individual woman’s preference on what she wants and needs to properly satisfy her. Casting blame at someone, including yourself, is not helpful at all. Just my two cents worth on a subject I am more than familiar with.

Back in my day, we were told how "beautiful" sex was.  50s and 60s.

They left out the difficulties!  Setting many of us up for disappointment.

Edited by Guest

The point I was trying to make is that when someone progresses to inserting larger and larger objects and stretches things out the fault isn't with the guys penis it is with the size of their vagina. A similar problem exists with obesity where the more people eat the more they want as their stomachs stretch. 

2 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

The point I was trying to make is that when someone progresses to inserting larger and larger objects and stretches things out the fault isn't with the guys penis it is with the size of their vagina.

Totally wrong. That does not stretch out your vagina permanently or anything.

I know one girl who broke up with a guy because his dick was too big for her. She really stressed over it. If she could stretch out her vagina she would have found a way. Sex is generally painful for her.

Edited by thr0waway

27 minutes ago, thr0waway said:

Totally wrong. That does not stretch out your vagina permanently or anything.

Maybe not lengthwise but definitely diameter wise. It took years for my rectum to tighten up (and never returned to normal) after I stretched it to insert larger and larger objects. It takes a while stretching but some can eventually accept a fist. But it doesn't happen overnight.

It also certainly does during child birth. I have personal experience with that. My wife had only one child and I never had the tightness afterward that it now had before. I have also seen some really large, stretched vaginal from inserting large dildos and other objects such as zucchini's. The holes are gaping!

As much fun as it is for them I really hate when women stretch out their vaginas. I cannot keep making my penis larger.

Edited by NuderThanNude

5 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

Maybe not lengthwise but definitely diameter wise. It took years for my rectum to tighten up (and never returned to normal) after I stretched it to insert larger and larger objects. It takes a while stretching but some can eventually accept a fist. But it doesn't happen overnight.

It also certainly does during child birth. I have personal experience with that. My wife had only one child and I never had the tightness afterward that it now had before. I have also seen some really large, stretched vaginal from inserting large dildos and other objects such as zucchini's. The holes are gaping!

As much fun as it is for them I really hate when women stretch out their vaginas. I cannot keep making my penis larger.

I hope that everyone else doesn't need it explained what is wrong with these statements. You just have a fundamentally incorrect view of anatomy. Your rectum is in no way like a vagina.

8 hours ago, Foursquared said:

No the vagina regains its shape and tightness, now during pregnancy they may need to cut the vigina in which case its recovery may be a trying endeavor 

Yeah, I've been told by women that cutting sometimes done during childbirth, sometimes a form of medical abuse or malpractice, can have permanent consequences.

21 hours ago, Allen43 said:

Whose fault is it? I’m not really sure if it is actually anyone’s ‘fault’. It’s just a simple question of anatomy. Some men are just more physically suited to give pleasure to women who have large or even regular sized vaginas. Some men, like a lot of us here, are simply less suited to fill that role. 

Painful to initially realize you are "less suited".  Many men react with denial or anger.  I was really stunned to see women who couldn't orgasm with me from penetration orgasm easily with their large dildo.

After the dildo demonstration there was always a transition to less penetration and more oral service which changed the relationship none too subtly.

I have felt both denial and anger in response to dildos.  I think the original poster in this thread should be careful to check his anger.

Edited by Guest

On 2/5/2021 at 4:58 PM, thr0waway said:

I hope that everyone else doesn't need it explained what is wrong with these statements. You just have a fundamentally incorrect view of anatomy. Your rectum is in no way like a vagina.

@thr0waway - I really appreciate having female input into these forums and don't want to offend you but you underestimate me. I have been into all kinds of body modifications from my early teens (which now amounts to many years). They have included piercings, permanent hair removal, stretching of flesh and surgical procedures (all spelled out here - https://fetlife.com/users/4858470 - if you're interested). I have never needed medical intervention because I have studied anatomy and learn what I need before doing it.

Flesh has elasticity and generally will return to its original shape after being stretched normally. However, after repeated stretching or remaining stretched for an extended period of time, flesh and muscle, like elastic, will have a tendency to have memory and retain that stretched shape once its' "elastic Limit" has been exceeded. Like a larger guy wearing his wife's small panties, eventually she will realize that they are now baggy on her. Human cavities may return to the original size but the stretched flesh and muscles may not have the tension they once had. Also, with stretching to larger and larger sizes micro tears will occur in the flesh and muscles and they may never return to their original size or ever have the original tension. Sometimes the extra (stretched flesh) will pucker and fold inside the opening and make it appear that the opening is small in size but there is very little tension in the opening.

As for childbirth... I believe there is a lot of micro tearing that takes place during childbirth. In my wife's case they did have to cut toward her anus to make room for the baby to exit but that was sutured and she even asked (before time) if they could tighten things up and they agreed. Nevertheless, her vaginal opening never had the tightness on my penis as it did previously. Plus her inner labia never hung outside her body as it did after she gave birth. There were permanent changes that could not be denied. I know that I am not the only guy to experience the same things.

The anus and vagina ARE very similar in that they both contain muscle tissue that can contract the opening.

As for tight/small vaginas being uncomfortable during sex... If you look in medical documents dealing with such cases you will see they recommend using dilators to stretch out the opening - diameter and lengthwise. Even with my small penis I have experienced women who complained if I tried to penetrate them too deep as I was poking their cervix. That typically happened with women who had fewer sexual experiences. (possibly a coincidence - but maybe not).

12 hours ago, NuderThanNude said:

If you look in medical documents dealing with such cases you will see they recommend using dilators to stretch out the opening - diameter and lengthwise.

Are they stretching per se or teaching the muscles to relax and allow for natural expansion, ie. when I had my kidney stone I was curled into a ball, the doctors couldn't even pull me straight, muscles tight, tight, tight.  A few shots of some stuff, pain gone and then relaxed and could lie flat.

A woman that is new to sex, nervous, muscles tense, everything is tight.  With time allows herself to relax.

I would think that micro tearing can allow the flesh to grow into the "new position" allowed by the tear if that position is maintained for long enough.  Thus, slow penis and vaginal enlargement should be possible, much like some primitive tribes enlarge body parts like ears and necks, etc.

Seems like it could be a slow and often dangerous process.  I've always been skeptical of people that report major, fast and permanent penis size gains from stretching, etc.

To me adding 10 or even 15% wouldn't make enough difference for the effort and risk.  Maybe for average guys it would make sense?  Tearing the connective tissue, not just muscle must be on the serious side.  I don't know if there is much connective tissue determining vagina dimensions.  Maybe it is all muscle.  But, the penis has a web of connective tissue.

Edited by Guest