Pretending it’s big

uniball

I’m sure we’ve all imagined ourselves, at one point or another, being more well-endowed? Even though I’ve been coming to terms with my size & accepting that I’ll always be small, there’s still joy in fantasizing about it - which is why I started to stuff my underwear again.  Even gone on some video chat sites, such as Flirt4Free, where I can pay the models to tell me it’s huge (some are more convincing than others.)  Am I wrong for not letting go of that childhood dream?   

Sometimes I can really embrace and even be proud of how puny it is.  Met some awesome dudes with little dinkies, who were extremely attractive, which helped me to see myself as masculine.  But for a long time I struggled all on my own with issues too embarrassing for me to discuss with other dudes.  Came from a family of mostly well-hung men so I always assumed it would get bigger like my Dad’s is.  But instead I was being called “Little Peck” in the locker rooms.  Used to come home & cry, prayin to become a man, like my cousins and classmates already were.  It messed with my head a lot and still never feel manly between the legs.  Stuffing helps, but I know I need to accept inferiority.  Been impotent for 2 years now probly due to my anxiety and insecurity.  Heard a lot of you talk about a burden being lifted when learning to love how tiny yours is.  That’s what I wanna feel like, but I never can.

That's a Double Edged Sword for me.
For years I portrayed being bigger & when posting on Photo Sites chose angles, poses & props to make me look bigger.
(Lol, that Blue Coffee Mug has most of the base & back missing)....

But when in private it always seemed a bit faked & a bit of a patronizing exaggeration.
Hearing how huge & deep your cock is can be almost laughable when you know in a moment that it could just slip out with the wrong move.

1 hour ago, Gezr69 said:

That's a Double Edged Sword for me.
For years I portrayed being bigger & when posting on Photo Sites chose angles, poses & props to make me look bigger.
(Lol, that Blue Coffee Mug has most of the base & back missing)....

But when in private it always seemed a bit faked & a bit of a patronizing exaggeration.
Hearing how huge & deep your cock is can be almost laughable when you know in a moment that it could just slip out with the wrong move.

I have had people comment "looks big" on pictures.  I tell them 5" its just the angle.  No disappointment for them if they were looking for a python  and not a garter snake.

Edited by canuck45

I've had a lot of pics taken and shared with many guys through the years. I used to "fluff" before having the pics taken. Being a grower, when I fluff I look HUGE. As I got more into the nudist lifestyle, I realized size truly doesn't matter to other nudists. And for guys wanting to hook up, I'm happy to show flaccid as well as erect pics and let them choose.

Here's normal and fluffed:

https://imgur.com/PRbBSBu

For me its in the title: "Pretending" so it cant turn out to be right anyway. Pretending is not good in any means. If you are pretending it could hurt you and others too. It is basically a lie. 
If you feel the urge of pretending - you should ask a question to yourself: WHY? 

If you could answer it. You dont have to pretend anything again.

On 2/15/2021 at 3:25 PM, canuck45 said:

I have had people comment "looks big" on pictures.  I tell them 5" its just the angle.  No disappointment for them if they were looking for a python  and not a garter snake.

Same here. I have decent girth, but am only 4.75". With the right camera angle I can make it look bigger.

For me, it’s difficult letting go of the idea that one day it will get big.  Because growing up I totally expected to be - coming from a family of mostly hung men, it was a shock to still be so small compared to my cousins & father, especially.  Felt like a disappointment.  Used to wake up and immediately look down for any changes.  Old habits die ... impotent?

Edited by uniball

On 2/13/2021 at 12:58 AM, uniball said:

I’m sure we’ve all imagined ourselves, at one point or another, being more well-endowed? Even though I’ve been coming to terms with my size & accepting that I’ll always be small, there’s still joy in fantasizing about it - which is why I started to stuff my underwear again.  Even gone on some video chat sites, such as Flirt4Free, where I can pay the models to tell me it’s huge (some are more convincing than others.)  Am I wrong for not letting go of that childhood dream?   

I have certainly wished that my dick were bigger than it is, but pretending would make me feel depressed. No amount of fantasy could alter reality. Pretending it is otherwise is foolish in my opinion.

On 2/25/2021 at 11:40 PM, uniball said:

Every day I rush out to my P.O. Box, praying that my mail order manhood was finally delivered.  20 days later, still got nothin... FML!  Am I just meant to always be a tiny dick loser in my life? Maybe the universe is telling me I need to stop pretending and just accept that I am never going to get bigger...  Well played...

On 2/16/2021 at 7:27 AM, impotentat34 said:

I have worn an extension at times.  It is erotic to see the difference in my gf's reactions.  I do love hearing her moan how good my "big cock" feels. 

I love wearing an extension. It fills up my hand and feels more appropriate to jack off with. I normally wear a glove when jacking off. Has a similar effect. Nothing feels better than “feeling” big, if even for a few moments. 

On 2/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, thr0waway said:

@DallasDavey good attitude. imo sex is like 50% role playing. it would help if more people could realize that

Interesting thought.  I've always been disappointed that people I thought I was role playing with took it too seriously.

On 2/21/2021 at 2:48 AM, DallasDavey said:

And I use the extenders with certain girlfriends to experience them enjoying size

I wanted to delve into using an extender for the same reason, I guess.

Even girl friends who displayed their enjoyment of size to me a few times didn't want me to use an extender when I asked for some unstated reason or wanted to return to the idea size didn't matter to them.   

One did say I should learn to accept who I am and act accordingly.

Edited by Guest

I sensed some women seemed resentful and embarrassed "well hung" men could "make them cum" though they sought the experience.

I liked to believe they enjoyed the dominant sex they had with me more, but I found they tended to reject submissives (dime a dozen) after conquest.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's wrong to pretend.  I've stuffed or padded since high school because I like how I look better.  People pretend lots of things.  In college I had three roommates.  One wore blue contacts which looked really real.  We knew it because he had to take them out at night, but I don't think anyone else did.  Three of us shaved our chests, which is pretending.  One guy dyed his hair blond one year.  I also know a guy at the gym who wears lifts in his boots to be 5-8 instead 5-6.  It's kinda obvious when he is in gym shoes, but not outside the gym.  So lots of people are pretending to be something they are really not.  Don't feel guilty.