when you hear a celebrity has a big dick

So there is a celebrity who has had a lot of luck landing attractive women ... now be is wealthy and he is decent looking. And he is in good shape for a guy in his 40s.

The other day I was watching a program on YouTube and he was referred to as Coke Can Dan.

I won't give you his name.

My reaction  was ah. That explains a lot. I wasn't shocked and I dont have any other reaction.

I read a biography about Anthony Perkins ( who was gay), and the author said he had a very large penis.

When there were male visitors to his room while he was making a movie, he would let his cock slide out of a towel he was wearing.

He also liked playing at being an anonymous hitch hiker.

He and Tab Hunter were a well known gay couple.

If anyone else knows anything about Anthony Perkins, I'd like to hear about it.  Have always fantasized about him.  

Not sure if he was cut or uc.

3 hours ago, lean said:

Yul Brinner had a handsome looking one. And he did nude modelling in his youth, the results of it is available online...

Reminds me of when I was sitting watching Yule Brynner(sp?) in King and I on TV with a prostitute.  She said she always loved his image.  He was looking stern and ultra masculine while speaking to someone in the movie.

She said, "Look at his expression.  He don't suck no pussy!"  Since I had just been sucking hers, I turned my head quick gave her a sharp look!  She just laughed and looked back at the TV.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, CDY said:

Honestly had never heard of actor anthony perkins but yes in that pic he does look pretty big

Hahaha! You're too young and not interested in classic or horror cinema, maybe? He was the star of Hitchcock's Psycho (the original one, not the remake with Anne Hache)

23 hours ago, LukasK said:

Anyone heard of the opposite?  A celebrity with a little dick and what the do/did to hide that fact.

I remember some interview in which Brad Pitt claimed he was small or not hung or something.

Googling around I see there are a lot of "ex-girl friends" denigrating the endowment and/or sexual prowess of various celebrities.

Some the "ex-girl friends" are famous, others not.  Ugly stuff.  They enjoy it way too much.

Edited by Guest

Some of the reports from "ex's" are contradictory too.  Some comments, I guess, just vindictive.

Britney Spears disparaging Justin Timberlake is an example:  

Timberlake and Britney

On the other hand, some women apparently like to lionize the reputation of their "boy friends" with little reference to reality. 

I guess they feel it reflects back well on them even if they have broken-up.

Edited by Guest

On 3/21/2021 at 7:28 AM, wayless said:

I remember some interview in which Brad Pitt claimed he was small or not hung or something.

There was Playgirl spread with him and Gwyneth Paltrow naked that iinspired a Shania Twain song called That Don't Impress Me Much. Anyway, the Brad Pitt's pics that go around the internet are:

Naked photos removed.  Rule 7 forbids naked pics in the forums.  Here's a link to the pictures on another site.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2L7_JLkCp7Y/UIFdKWAjxUI/AAAAAAAADGs/-80IKOk5qDg/s1600/pitt.jpg

He doesn't seem that small to me! LOL

Edited by RodEnuf
Rule 7 violation.

On 3/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, lean said:

There was Playgirl spread with him and Gwyneth Paltrow naked that iinspired a Shania Twain song called That Don't Impress Me Much. Anyway, the Brad Pitt's pics that go around the internet are:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2L7_JLkCp7Y/UIFdKWAjxUI/AAAAAAAADGs/-80IKOk5qDg/s1600/pitt.jpg

He doesn't seem that small to me! LOL

Yeah.  To me either, though it looks like he was carefult to get himself a "semi" before the photos or had one naturally.

On 3/21/2021 at 3:26 PM, SloStroker said:

Tommy Lee has a massive cock too.

Yeah.  What ever happened to the pictures of him and Pamela Anderson having sex?

List of beautiful stars he apparently had sex with is large.