when you hear a celebrity has a big dick

I think in the old days of Hollywood at least, an actor's cock size must have been a big plus when casting.  And I'm sure there were and are many rediculously handsome actors with big cocks.  The ugly and or short cocks I imagine is what is called "character actors".  Just my guess.  I started noticing bulges on young actors in mostly westerns from about age 9 on,  I was very enamored with Peter Brown, the deputy on The Lawman back then, who had a huge bulge in those tight light colored jeans he wore and the gunbelt pushed down to make it even bigger.  Something I'm sure the director liked to do :).

10 hours ago, BamaSmallOne said:

I was very enamored with Peter Brown, the deputy on The Lawman back then, who had a huge bulge in those tight light colored jeans he wore and the gunbelt pushed down to make it even bigger.  Something I'm sure the director liked to do :).

Peter Brown 01_.jpg

9 hours ago, Steve56 said:

Hey, who couldn't have noticed Little Joe Cartwright's package on  "Bonanza?" He always dressed to the left and you never saw any underwear lines. I always wondered about those Cartwright men all living there together without any permanent females around! Lol!

Danny DeVito had a great line about Bonanza, “A show about a 50-year-old man and his three 45-year-old sons.”

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 6:28 AM, wayless said:

I remember some interview in which Brad Pitt claimed he was small or not hung or something.

He claimed he was "the worst lay in the Western Hemisphere" and said he was "hung like a chipmunk".  When I heard that, I said, "If it's good enough for Brad Pitt -- 'Sexiest Man Alive' -- then it's good enough for me!" Since then I've always described myself as "Hung like a Chipmunk". My wife can testify that I'm the worst lay in the Western Hemisphere. 

However, I agree: He doesn't look that small in the pics. Average, maybe smaller-average. Of course, you can't tell if that's a semi or not. 

There may be some truth to it, though. His buddy, George Clooney, once put a sticker on the back of his car saying, "SMALL PENIS ON BOARD". Of course, Brad may enjoy a bit of SPH. Whatever, hasn't stopped him from having some hot women. I've always had a silent thing for Jennifer Anniston. 

• 1 month later...

John Barrowman is the subject of much heated debate In the UK at the moment. He's found himself 'cancelled' because of a tendency in the past to expose himself to cast members of whatever production he was working on. He has tried to dismiss his exhibitionism as horseplay intended to lighten the mood on set. None of the reports I've read mention his penis size, but all of them imply that he is well hung, which makes sense given the nature of the allegations against him.

9 hours ago, Chris85 said:

John Barrowman is the subject of much heated debate In the UK at the moment. He's found himself 'cancelled' because of a tendency in the past to expose himself to cast members of whatever production he was working on. He has tried to dismiss his exhibitionism as horseplay intended to lighten the mood on set. None of the reports I've read mention his penis size, but all of them imply that he is well hung, which makes sense given the nature of the allegations against him.

Couldn't find a non-fake pic of his but here's one in his underwear:

JohnBarrowman.jpg

Edited by RodEnuf
Combine text and photo in a single post.

@lean : Thanks for the picture. Not sure what to make of his size based on this evidence. But the Sun newspaper has reported a 'storm' over an interview in Doctor Who magazine with gay actor John Barrowman. In the January issue of the publication, Barrowman who has played bisexual Captain Jack Harkness in the series and the spin-off Torchwood — discussed the apparent fact that his dick is “really too big”.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if these pictures below are allowed, but:

1. Form Sex/Live on Netflix the scene on episode 3 at around 19.20 minutes has caused a lot of discussion in the media. Neither confirmed or denied if there's some enhancement here:

2. From an Austrian movie called Tomcat the actors are a lot naked and there's a couple of scenes with hard-ons. Nice to see one of the actors not being hung, either soft or hard.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b31d77b953ec71caaeb4ab4e7e9cc8a3/tumblr_omzxal4tnA1r9sup8o7_r1_540.gif

Admin. Note: All photos removed. According to Rule 7, naked pics are not permitted in forum posts nor in a user profiles.  They are only permitted in the Gallery. (Links to such photos on other sites are permitted.)

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed all photos because naked pics in forums violate Rule 7.

22 hours ago, lean said:

I don't know if these pictures below are allowed, but:

1. Form Sex/Live on Netflix the scene on episode 3 at around 19.20 minutes has caused a lot of discussion in the media. Neither confirmed or denied if there's some enhancement here:

2. From an Austrian movie called Tomcat the actors are a lot naked and there's a couple of scenes with hard-ons. Nice to see one of the actors not being hung, either soft or hard.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b31d77b953ec71caaeb4ab4e7e9cc8a3/tumblr_omzxal4tnA1r9sup8o7_r1_540.gif

Admin. Note: All photos removed. According to Rule 7, naked pics are not permitted in forum posts nor in a user profiles.  They are only permitted in the Gallery. (Links to such photos on other sites are permitted.)

Since the pic was deleted, here is a link to the scene of Tomcat/Kater I mentioned in point 2 above:

http://sticky.queerclick.com/pin/559357/