Accidental penis sighting

Growing up, did you ever experience any accidental nudity? When I was on a trip with my family, we rented a cabin in the woods for a few weeks. The rooms were bunks, and due to space concerns they had us share a room boys and girls. I remember on a hot night noticing my female cousins giggling while standing over one of my older male cousins. He had kicked off the covers and his penis was hanging right out of the slot in his pajamas! The girls spent a whole 10 minutes or so checking him out before they went to bed.

Accidental dick is the best. Once after a party I was walking with a drunk acquaintance back to my car so I could drive him home. But he has to pee so he wanders into a dark area with some bushes. But like 10 seconds like he comes stumbling out still with his huge dick in his hands and still peeing. I had to yell at him to put his dick away. He was like blackout drunk so I doubt he even remembers it.

I used to work for one of the overnight package delivery companies delivering small packages (the brown box kind.)  Went into wealthy area on the water that had a narrow road. As I drove in there was an older gardener pushing a wheelbarrow with his tools in it. Upon my return he was in a small parking area taking a leak, the parking area was separated from the road by a thin hedge. Only problem was, it was too early in the spring and there was no foliage on the hedge so that's how I knew he was taking a leak, got a full on view of his dick as I drove by.    Note to self, remember to pee facing away from traffic.

3 hours ago, lilpeter said:

Only problem was, it was too early in the spring and there was no foliage on the hedge so that's how I knew he was taking a leak, got a full on view of his dick as I drove by. 

That happened to me once at a music festival. Just as i got my knob out, i noticed some women the other side of the hedge. One jokingly said 'hi!' as she waved her hands.

We had a beach house growing up. It was basically one big open room with 10 beds so everyone slept together. There was no air conditioner but lots of windows and almost always a breeze. In junior and senior high I slept in what I called gym shorts (no underwear) which were very loose. With no AC, it was warm at night. I would start with a sheet on top of me but usually ended up on top of the sheets by morning. On MANY mornings I was told by my mom to "cover that thing up". LOL

gym shorts.jpg

Countless times I have been running trails and had to pee.  It seems like it is always women that come running from the other direction and see me.  I always just apologize and move on.  No big deal.

most recently, I was home just getting out of the shower and walked down the stairs to get something from the laundry.  Thinking I was alone I was naked.  Th e door opens from the garage and Mary AND her friend walks in.   Oops!

I had two similar experiences. In college, I woke up one morning. It was warm and we didn't have air conditioning. I sensed the covers had come off and I was sporting morning wood. I then became aware that my roommate in the adjoining bed was masturbating. I couldn't tell whether he was watching me because the night stand blocked the view of his face, but I'm pretty sure he was. Kind of weird because I'm pretty sure he was straight. It was kinda hot, though, especially since we didn't get on very well. 

The other time was in the Navy. I was in the upper bunk right off the entrance to the head (bathroom). I woke up in the morning with a roaring hard-on poking through the slit through my white government-issue boxers. Like the other time, the covers had come off. For some reason it turned me on to feign sleep and remain exposed like that for ten or fifteen minutes until I had to get ready for duty. It was kinda hot thinking of the guys passing back and forth to the head seeing my little 4" cock poking out of my fly like that. Since that's bone-pressed, it was visually probably more like 3.5". It probably looked even smaller on my muscular 6'3" frame. 

When I was a teenager, a cousin who'd lost both of her parents in an automobile accident lived with us during our last few years of high school. She was nice-looking, about the same age as my brother who was 18 months older than me. We had to share the same bathroom. Inevitably there'd been the occasionally accidental exposure by all of us. No big deal. I was curious, though, what she thought about my brother and me. Although he was older, I was the taller, better built and more athletic, but his cock was much bigger, hanging down past his balls while mine was almost buried in my pubic hair. Years later she confessed she had a crush on me and thought I was really cute. 

I used to surf. People passing by would occasionally catch a glimpse of us while we were changing in and out of our wetsuits. I actually enjoyed that since I've always been proud of my body. 

My wife and I "parade around nude" about the house, but we both occasionally head to the kitchen or laundry unclothed, passing before the large glass doors out to the patio and back yard. We have Mexican gardeners who come once a week. One's in his 30s, the other's in his early 20s. My wife's more careful, but I've occasionally been caught when they've first arrived and haven't started up their lawn equipment yet. I'm sure they'd much rather catch my wife naked. I always imagine they have big thick uncut cocks in their pants. I imagine they wouldn't mind showing them to my wife. 

On 5/16/2021 at 3:38 AM, TinyJock said:

We have Mexican gardeners who come once a week. One's in his 30s, the other's in his early 20s. My wife's more careful, but I've occasionally been caught when they've first arrived and haven't started up their lawn equipment yet. I'm sure they'd much rather catch my wife naked. I always imagine they have big thick uncut cocks in their pants. I imagine they wouldn't mind showing them to my wife. 

You should be considerate to your wife and, at least sometimes, happen to be running errands or something when you know they will arrive.

I remember one particular accidental sighting from back in my high school days. I was the one who was seen, though. I played soccer all throughout my schooling, so there were plenty of opportunities for nudity in front of my teammates and whatnot. No big deal.

The ACCIDENTAL sighting, though, was when I was changing in a bathroom at my school way after normal school hours before a game. I remember stripping down naked to put my compression underwear on, then hearing footsteps immediately after. I tried to scramble and get dressed quickly (remember, I'm in a bathroom, not a changing room), but it was too late. Around the corner came a FEMALE classmate (I'm in the men's room, mind you). I was pretty shocked and so was she. She just turned around immediately, yelled, "I'm so sorry!" and we never spoke of it again. Haha!

Why she was going to the men's restroom, I will never know... but she definitely saw me in my full glory. Haha! I'm hoping it wasn't the worst sight for her. I was about the same size then as I am now, so I know size wasn't a problem! ;)

One incident comes to mind.  When I was in my late twenties, a girlfriend and I had gone to a popular, but at the time completely undeveloped, river and waterfalls area in Oklahoma (Turner Falls, it was called).  There were no changing rooms and her car was pretty small.  But there were these bushes or trees or something - I have no idea what they were called - but they were relatively short with a huge and dense canopy drooping down to the ground.  Ahh!  Nature's changing room!

So we both ducked under the edge and got up by the trunk.  We took off our clothes and were pulling on our swim suits when we heard some giggling.  Our heads both snapped to the same spot where we saw four or five young boys, scrambling back away from the edge and out of our sight.  We know they got an eyeful and we both found it quite funny.

B

• 5 months later...

In junior high PE and optional PE in high school, i had several accidental sightings of what classmates had while changing when they wore boxers with flacid dicks peeking out fly while dressing. No one said anything if it happened, but definitely gave me eyefulls of how I measured up.

17 hours ago, maroon8098 said:

In junior high PE and optional PE in high school, i had several accidental sightings of what classmates had while changing when they wore boxers with flacid dicks peeking out fly while dressing. No one said anything if it happened, but definitely gave me eyefulls of how I measured up.

Saw everyone nude, showers were mandatory and it was one shower room with maybe 10 shower heads.

On 11/15/2021 at 8:39 PM, canuck45 said:

Saw everyone nude, showers were mandatory and it was one shower room with maybe 10 shower heads.

When I went to Boy Scout camp our Scoutmasters made us take showers. The second day of camp we all went to the showers and the Scoutmaster told us to all undress and get a good look. He said, "You all have the same equipment and are in different stages of puberty. Be mature young men and go take a shower." 

I imagine if that happened today it would be an uproar, but it really was helpful and we all got to openly look at each others dicks so there was no awkward "peeking" while showering. 

15 hours ago, SloStroker said:

When I went to Boy Scout camp our Scoutmasters made us take showers. The second day of camp we all went to the showers and the Scoutmaster told us to all undress and get a good look. He said, "You all have the same equipment and are in different stages of puberty. Be mature young men and go take a shower." 

I imagine if that happened today it would be an uproar, but it really was helpful and we all got to openly look at each others dicks so there was no awkward "peeking" while showering. 

I sometimes wish I had been through something like this just to get it out of the way and move on. PE was required for me in Jr High but I never dressed so I never showered and I really lucked out in High School that it was never required for me. In my Junior year they finally made it mandatory for freshman and sophomores.

15 hours ago, SloStroker said:

Our PE teacher basically said the same thing.  AND if he heard any snickering or comments he would deal with the offender.  Scared straight :lol:

Thanks for the latest comments that took me back to a two-day field trip I took while at a private funded/ organized summer school when I was 11 (early 1990s). Our class took a school bus to view various historic tourist sites in our state. Aside from class, there was the female school administrator who was a chaperone along with our male teacher and the male bus driver. While on trip, we slept in a rural community multiuse building and went to nearby gym the next morning to shower. That was the first time for many of us seeing a locker room open shower with the Bradley shower heads. There was lots of nervous laughs and jokes as we all hesitated to undress. Then finally our teacher broke the ice and told us "Oh c'mon, we're all guys, we all have the same bodies" as he started undressing first. In recalling some of the guys reactions I wouldnt be surprised if that was first time many of them saw a naked guy. The teacher was about late 40s/ early 50s at the time and was about 6'2" fairly slender good shape and had impressive hairy chest and treasure trail leading to dark brown thick bush pubes. He had some fairly thick balls and an above average dick (about 4-5" soft hanging) and got in shower with no hesitation. Unfortunately all of us students would only undress to underwear then showered. I probably wouldve gotten naked but fell to peer pressure mentally so we were all in white or colored briefs at the time. That was a time period where lessons and talks of normalcy of male nudity were needed at home otherwise that wouldve been less awkward, at least that was my takeaway.

This wasn't really "growing up" - and sometimes I wonder how accidental it really was, which I'll get to later. It was at the rehearsal dinner for a very close friend's wedding. We've been friends since first grade and I was a groomsman. We were at a restaurant that they'd rented out, and at some point I went to the bathroom. The bathroom had kind of a strange design - there were two urinals, both on the same wall as the door just to your right as you entered, so if you were using the one closer to the door you were standing there, facing the wall next to the door, and only a few feet away from it. Of course, I'd never been there and didn't know how it was laid out, so when I first walked in I sort of paused and looked around for a moment to figure out where I was going. My gaze started out to my left, but I saw there were no urinals there, so I kept my head moving over to the right, and then bam, right at eye level, a VERY big dick.

I still remember what went through my head - "WOW, that's a big dick," then I quickly pulled my gaze away, as we're all trained to do, and then caught a glimpse of the rest of him and realized "holy shit, that's (my friend)'s father-in-law". He was definitely not trying to hide it. There was a barrier, but he was standing so far back that once I'd stepped in the door, it wasn't blocking anything, and he was letting it hang without holding it - you know, the typical big dick moves. At the reception the next night, when it was just us groomsmen and him around and we'd all had several drinks, he made some kind of comment alluding to him having a big dick. I don't remember the context, but it was some kind of raunchy joke, though obviously it wasn't really a joke! He was a short guy with a lot of personality, so it got a big laugh because no one was really taking him seriously, but that comment made me wonder whether he was really trying to show off a bit when he was standing there like that.

Edited by avgjoe913

Although not really an "accidental" sighting since it was in a fitness center locker room, it was unexpected and interesting considering the guy was a local TV media personality. This was years ago in another city I resided in and had a FC membership at the time.

I was in the locker room getting dressed after a midday workout when a tall medium-built guy (about early 50s) with graying brown hair emerged from the showers with a towel around his waist. He looked a lot like the head weather guy at a TV station so I pretended not to stare as he opened his locker. As he got dressed he took out a pair of faded red Hanes boxer briefs. He dropped his towel and finished drying off while showing his average sized package. He had a fairly hairy chest, tummy and untrimmed thick bush over his cut dick that looked 3-4" soft. He put on the BBs and they fit him nicely. After awhile, he put on his dress shirt, tie and slacks then the red station-issued jacket with the station's name on the back, confirming my guess. He's at another media outlet now but still active and I still remember his nonchalant/ no big deal attitude in the locker room.

On 11/16/2021 at 5:25 PM, maroon8098 said:

Unfortunately all of us students would only undress to underwear then showered. I probably wouldve gotten naked but fell to peer pressure mentally so we were all in white or colored briefs at the time. 

so did you dress with wet underwear? 

Was 12 & 13 for the first two years of High School & the open showers were the worst things for those two years where PE was mandatory.

Didn't start sprouting pubes until I was around 15 & even so I'm not overally hairy anyway, but was one of two in the group of boys that had none at all.

Was also the smallest of the group by quite a large margin, probably due to a late start.

Used to go swimming with friends when I was boy fairly regular, so we all saw each other naked many times in the locker room. Innocence of youth I suppose, never really any kind of shame or embarrassment.

Awkward teen years, I was one of the younger lads and chubby, saw a few classmates but don't really remember much of this years since I was able to mostly avoid post gym/football showers as it was last lesson of the day and I walked home to shower.

College/University years then I saw pretty much most people nude since they only had open gang showers. So did the local leisure centre where I would sometime swim, play tennis or football. Same when I was at work, bunch of us would regularly play sports together and shower afterwards, still friends with several of them.

Accidental? Well perhaps the occasional hanging out of boxers when changing at gym, seen that, and had it happen to me, more than once when staying with female friends.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 6:32 AM, SloStroker said:

Like Canuck45, I also had a coach who gave a similar speech to us my first day of junior high gym class.  As I recall, we were all twelve-ish.  Coach gave the speech and left no time for us to think about it.  Told us to change into our gym gear and get into the gym.  After we got back to the locker room, it was a reminder about us all having the same equipment, and then we were told to strip, get showered, get dressed, and get to our next class and we had just a few minutes to get all this done.  We weren't allowed any time to be shy or nervous.

As I recall, not a one of us had started puberty, yet - which is another good reason to start group showers when boys are young.  That said, though, if they brought back mandatory showers today, they'd probably have to start when the boys were maybe eleven or ten years old as puberty keeps coming to younger and younger boys.  My own granddaughter is developing now, and she's not even eleven yet.