A 'security blanket' for my genitals.

For me, the best years of my life were the 2 to 3 years just prior to my puberty setting in. That was the period where I became aware of my sexuality and genitals and that they could make me feel good in entirely new ways. My genitals were still hairless and small with my small, tight, round scrotum and my little nub of a penis sticking out about an inch or so. I loved the look of my petite, slim, hairless body with my proportionally sized, small genitals in full view. I always fantasized about being seen without any clothes on. I still couldn't get erections but I was able to have dry orgasms with my penis still flaccid. I had so much fun exploring and playing with my genitals during that timeframe. I remember the orgasm seemed to come from deep inside me, and being dry, there was no mess at all.

With my penis now shrinking to almost nothing and retracting inside my body when flaccid, and with my still tight, smallish scrotum, about a year ago, I wondered if I could fit into a (youth) age 7 - 12 athletic cup. I purchased one online to experiment. To my surprise I easily fit into it. After verifying the fit I put it away and kind of forgot about it for about a year only to pull it out yesterday morning. I placed it over my genitals and held it in place with a snug fitting pair of female cotton thong panties and wore it for the entire day. Every now and then I would punch myself in the groin with my fist to see if it was still working and it protected my precious package perfectly. I really enjoyed having my genitals enclosed in it and the feel kind of reminded me of a security blanket, but for my genitals.

I couldn't help but wonder if anyone else has has similar experiences (either in their early days or more recently). If so, I'd love to hear about them.

[This may have been more appropriate posted in the "Smaller-X" forum but i posted it here in hopes it might get more exposure and responses...]

Edited by NuderThanNude

Not getting erections when prepubescent doesn't compute with me as I remember always having pleasant erections though amazingly tiny as far back as I can remember, pre-kindergarten.  I remember playing with my tiny erection kind of like I would play with a clitoris much later.  One finger, not really "jacking."  I can always remember my nuts drawing inside my body, leaving just a wrinkly flat spot as they still do though much larger.

I was opposite on orgasms too.  Never tried to have one as I was ignorant on the subject, but it finally happened by accident while playing with myself when just after turning 15, going into 10th grade, and still no outward sign of puberty like hair.  The only other sign of coming puberty I had late that summer was that my nipples changed and became a bit enlarged and sore for a short time.  A universal sign, I have read.

Playing baseball in Jr. High and HS, a protective cup was required.  I was otherwise well developed in height and muscles, but still wearing the kid sized athletic cup which was far more comfortable.  Several coaches not seeing the typical moving bulge erroneously thought I was NOT wearing one and tested with their hand, only to apologize for their "error."  Yeah, I could probably still wear the same cup, but waist strap would have to be lengthened!  A lot!

43 minutes ago, EAD said:

I fully agree with you on the security blanket issue, But a good shave does not goes amess once in a while........

EAD - Even better when the pubic hair is removed permanently and gone all the time. Going on 2 decades for me.

Edited by NuderThanNude