Low Priority - Just an Unusual Find....

Question

I was looking through some older posts in the Forum.  I sometimes hover my cursor over a poster's name to see when they were last here (as a possible indicator as to whether they're still active on the site).  Well, I just got this result:

image.thumb.png.1b0057b4878dd4046c99310f1ae5826b.png

If I'm reading this all correctly, user boysized joined on 30 NOV 2001 and that was the only day he was here (given his "Last Visited" date is the same).  YET, we can see this particular reply was posted over six-and-a-half years later.

Is this a ripple in the matrix?

Inquiring mind....

3 answers to this question

@CuriousNow There was a single forum started by @Sean on another web site that was the precursor to Measurection.  Posts originally made there now carry a 1969 join date, which was an old default date in the first software platform used for Measurection.  The actual Measurection.com site was launched by @Sean with the help of @JTT at the end of May, 2001.  So sign-ups around that time were mostly users of the old site finding their way to Measurection.

When we moved to our current software platform in April, 2018, There were some profile items that the conversion tools couldn't import properly into this system.  One of those was the Date Last Visited.  So any such date prior to April, 2018, is unreliable.  It does mean the member has never logged into this version of the site.

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator