Seasons first skinny dip...brrrrrrrrr

We missed our traditional Memorial Day skinny dip last year.  Today we had 3 brave couples take the dive.  Water temp was 68. Nipple shrinkage was amazing.  Penis shrinkage maxed out.  Before we jumped in the guys were showing about 3" ,3" and 5" flaccid with low old man hanging balls.  When we got out not a shaft was showing and all balls were drawn up very tight.  The women loved the contrast!  Nipples were like rocks on them.  None of us warmed enough to return to our post dip state.  When I pulled my shorts on to go great a friend by the cottage I was finally starting to show a little shaft...and it had been an hour or so.

Anyway, a great way to start the summer season!

• 3 weeks later...

Just had my first skinny dip 2 days ago, wrote about it elsewhere here but.....  I go to a local state park beach on a lake. Go in with my suit on and make my way away from other people then slip out of the suit and enjoy myself for a while keeping away from other folks. You can't tell from the beach what I am doing. I have a river by my house that i also dip into but I like the lake better. Would really like to find a place where I can go without fear of being caught. And yes, the water is cold so my lilpeter practically disappears.

Just did it again. I was out trying to get pics of the supermoon. Not so good with my cell phone so I head down the road to the state lake beach. It's just starting get cool so no one is there, oh boy!  No lights on in the parking lot so I sweep the lot with my car to make sure it is empty and it is, cool.  Park the car as close to the beach as I can. I knew I was going to do this so all I am wearing is my bathing suit and a t-shirt. Well, they both come off and now I'm naked at the edge of the grass. :) 

I lock the car to be on the safe side, set my shirt and keys and a towel by the car and start walking towards the water, bathing suit in hand.   Have to keep it with me just in case. There's a pretty good breeze blowing and the full moon is getting higher in the sky, I can see the area pretty clearly and with my milky white skin anyone around would probably see me too so I go directly to the water. In the daytime the water feels fairly cold, in the evening not as bad but still very cool. It felt really good to be able to just walk in naked and not have to do the normal routine. Still, I am carrying my suit just in case and sure enough another car shows up. Most likely Lovers Lane kind of thing. They don't park near me so no harm no foul. I continue to enjoy the water swimming and dunking for a while. 

I finally decide to get out so I have to put the suit on since they are still there, bummer. So I put it on, make my way out of the water and to my car. There is a building between where I am parked and where they are so I'm not worried about being seen. I get naked again and dry myself off next to my car, put my shorts and t-shirt on and drive away.  If it was warmer I would have stayed longer. Will have to come back here later in the summer. 

Have I ever said how much I love skinny dipping? :) 

Water temperature today is 69…a bit chilly!  We are catching some sun naked with a neighbor out on the dock.  Mary heads back to the cottage to pee leaving me alone with our naked friend.  I was surprised but being alone with her aroused me and I got an erection.  I think she was as surprised as me.  I didn’t want Mary to come back and see me aroused, so I decided I better get in the water.  Damn!!! Brrrrrrr!  In a matter of seconds I go from a throbbing erection to max shrinkage.  So our neighbor saw both ends of the size spectrum in a matter of seconds.  I’ll tell Mary tonight.  

On 6/25/2021 at 11:28 AM, Morty said:

It's funny how different all things feel between doing them with clothes and without. Especially swimming and walking around outdoors naked 

That's also true in February when the air temperature is 0º and the wind-chill is sub-zero. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Our July 4th secluded cove boat/pontoon tis up was an amazing success.  Sunny.. 88 degrees.  17 crafts anchored or tied together in shallow 3-4' water.  Maybe 45-50 people.  Lots of naked and semi-naked bodies.  All  shapes and sizes of folks.  Ages 25-75, me being the oldest.  Mary and I saw lots of dicks, tits and pussy.  Big guys with little dicks, little guys with big dicks and everything in between.  Tits from AA to DD or bigger.  Shaved pussies, trimmed pussies, bushy pussies.

Great time!  Looking forward to next year.

• 1 year later...