First Sexual Experience (A Poll)

Your First Time  

110 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you have your first oral sex experience (ie BJ)

• Under 12
    • 12-13
    • 14-16 (Jr High)
    • 17-18 (Sr High)
    • 19-22 (Freshman)
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+
    • Never
  2. 2. At what age did you first have intercourse

• Under 12
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+
    • Never

When was your first time?
BTW Names of voters is NOT shown or recorded.
I will plot it into a spreadsheed with either pie chart or a bar chart.  LOL
With 80,000 members responding maybe I can send it to sex therapists as evidence for sexual activity onset....LOL

Edited by canuck45

• RodEnuf changed the title to First Sexual Experience (A Poll)
  • RodEnuf pinned this topic

Thanks for this poll @canuck45  It will be interesting to follow the results as more people post.  I didn't know quite how to respond since I had very early sexual experiences as a boy with other boys, and was very late to arrive on the scene of sexual activity with a woman.  Guess I should be able to vote twice.  

My wife is the only woman I have ever been with.  She took my heterosexual virginity when I was 28 and was the first and only woman to give me a blow job, again when I was 28 years old.  Not surprising that at this point, I am the oldest in the survey for first time intercourse.  Oh well, all I can say is that it was well worth the wait.

I started much earlier with boy-boy sex.  I was in the junior high age category when I was giving and receiving blowjobs with my "boyfriend" and my youngest cousin.  And in the same age category, 15, when my "boyfriend" and I began having anal intercourse.  

My first girlfriend and I started having sex at 12.  For a 12 year old, she had DD breasts and being a boob guy, I greatly enjoyed seeing them.  If I recall, I think our first type of sex was her giving me a BJ but that quickly moved to PIV.  I think I performed oral on her but don't have much recollection of that.  I know we had sex in a number of different places.  We were together for 8 months before she moved away.  I didn't have any PIV or anything done to me again until I was 23.  I did have a couple girlfriends who I performed oral/manual on them.

I am in a big minority on oral.  I was young (under 12) and gave and received over a several year period with a male relative.  

But I am in a big group on intercourse.  I was 17 with my wife.  I will admit we were both super horny and both wanted sex (we had done fingers oral etc).  But I was scared to do it for some reason.  She thankfully wouldn’t take no for an answer.  

Summary Jun 23.

ORAL
96% of people lose their virginity by 40
68% by age 22
4% never have oral sex
Intercourse
65% by 22
96% by 40
4% never have intercourse

Conclusions based on a very small sampling (as so many online surveys do): "IF you haven't lost your virginity by 40, you probably never will."
This concludes lesson 1 on "How to Interpret data, to meet your agenda"
Public Poll vs Professionals

8 of 10 dentists recommend Crest, 
they also recommend: Colgate Total. Crest Pro-Health. Crest Tartar Protection. Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste. Arm and Hammer Dental Care Advance Cleaning Mint Toothpaste w/Baking Soda. Tom's of Maine Natural Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste. Tom's of Maine Simply White Clean Mint Toothpaste

And then there are "online polls" best toothpastes.

Cali White Activated Charcoal and Organic Cocoanut Oil toothpaste #1 must be the "organic" part.
Dental Expert Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Hello Oral-Care Activated-Charcoal Teeth-Whitening Fluoride-Free and SLS-Free Toothpaste
Dental Expert Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Hello Oral-Care Activated-Charcoal Teeth-Whitening Fluoride-Free and SLS-Free Toothpaste
JASON Healthy Mouth Tartar Control Paste, Tea Tree Oil and Cinnamo
Davids Peppermint Natural Toothpaste
JASON Sea Fresh Strengthening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste
Marvis Jasmine Mint Toothpaste
Tom’s of Maine Children’s Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry
Hello Oral Care Kids Fluoride Free and SLS Free Toothpaste, Natural Watermelon

*Crest Pro Health Advanced Deep Clean Toothpaste
*Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, 
*Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening Toothpaste, 6 oz
*Sensodyne Rapid Relief Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste (3-Pack)
*Tom’s of Maine Antiplaque and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Peppermint

OK my babbling is over

Edited by canuck45

22 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

If you haven't done so yet, please scroll to the top and respond to the original Poll and click submit.

Alan G

Thanks Alan, when we hit 100 I will update the pie charts.  

Edited by canuck45

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I received my first BJ and fingered my first girl when I was 14 and a Freshman in high school (1962-63);  shortly thereafter I ate my first pussy. We were at a drive-in both times. The first time I had intercourse was when I was 15 and in my Sophomore year (1963-64), and it was with the same girl and happened on our high school’s baseball field.