Big Nose = Big Penis

baernkd

• RodEnuf changed the title to Big Nose = Big Penis
4 hours ago, Nillywilly said:

Maybe he was! Just ask Mrs. Calabash.

He didn't know where she was?  "Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are."

I was pretty young when the family used to watch him on TV.  I'll bet some of the humor went "over my head."

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I've felt over the years that there is a correlation between nose size and penis size and with clitoris size as well.  Just anecdotal, of course.

So, I wouldn't reject such as study unless I found there is something wrong with the way the study was conducted.

I note that the study was of Japanese men, only, and was done on cadavers!  So much for urologists!  On to morticians for penile data.

Seems that the penis ranges studied were what is typically reported for Asians.

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...

I have a small nose and a small penis. My Caucasian friend in college was 6'2" tall, thin and had a huge nose. but his penis was small like mine. I have an Asian friend that has a small nose but he is just under 7 inches long. I have a black work friend large nose that is about 2 or 3 inches soft.  I've seen so many that I thought were stereotypes but I was proven wrong by a few of them. Unfortunately among my circle of guy friends, I have the smallest nose.