Shave or trimmed scrotum?

Hey,  just wondering if you guys like to trim or shave you scrotum ?  I prefer my own sack shaved just because it feels way better to me. The only downside is nicks and in-grown hairs. My girlfriend also prefers this compared to all natural. I trim my pubes too.  I do let mine grow out from time to time. 

Thanks. 

I prefer to have a shaved scrotum.  My wife prefers not shaved.  So, I shave it for several months each year, then keep it trimmed the rest of the time.  I haven't shaved or trimmed for the past month and I'm surprised at how fast the hair is growing.  I haven't decided how much longer to let it grow.  It has been many years since I let it go natural so I'm curious to see it that way again.

• 1 month later...

If there was someplace nearby that would laser my sack, i would do it in a heartbeat.  At least i would have done it years ago.  In my advanced age, the cost compared to the time i have left would not be worth it.  I usually keep my sack shaved, along with the bottom of my shaft and the taint.  Never had a problem with ingrown hairs.  I use hair conditioner in the shower with a dedicated razor just for that purpose.  It only takes a few minutes and stops the itching, not to mention its seems to allow the nuts to hang lower.  The wife likes it that way and so do i.  I am letting it grow out now since i have an appointment with my young, pretty nurse practitioner in a few weeks.  I usually keep the pubes trimmed also.  Letting it all grow out when it is hot and humid is driving me absolutely insane!

19 hours ago, Curious52 said:

I keep all of it down there totally sugar waxed, a lot less painful as regular waxing and I love the look and feel of it and so does all my encounters.:penis:

What is sugar waxing?  Do you do it yourself or pay someone to do it?  I am really hairy and it would look strange having no pubic hair but a hairy stomach and thighs.

I love the way my scrotum feels  when its shaved, but I rarely do it, I don't like shaving the pubic hair around my cock because its very uncomfortable when it starts growing back. I know,.... Just keep shaving it,.. right?  That's to much  maintenance for me. I do however like it trimmed short, but I leave it fairly long in case a potential partner might want it that way. I can always crop it short or shave, in an instant, but growing a full bush takes a long time.

Oh, I should mention that I think its more erotic if both partners have the same length of pubic hair, whether shaved, trimmed or full bush,  it just seems right to me.

Edited by rockslyde