Dribbler or shooter?

1 hour ago, 6INCHES66 said:

It depends how aroused I am when my orgasm hits. If I have been edging for at least 30 minutes I will shoot semen a few inches. If I have just a quickie orgasm the semen will usually just ooze out.

Same here man. I usually shoot as well, a few inches, if it’s been a while and I have been edging or I have not ejaculated in a few days. Drinking lots of water helps semen quality too. 

I used to be a big shooter in my early 20s. I can still shoot pretty far sometimes, but I need to wait several days from my last ejaculation and edge pretty long to do so. 

These days, I will usually get 1 or 2 decent squirts that go several inches and the rest will dribble out. If I cum without jerking off for long, it usually just completely dribbles out. I do miss the days where I could shoot long ropes all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

OH.. I really wish I could say one or the other.. But, I usually never know... But, when I was Younger.. (I'm 47 now.. Sunday. 11'th of July.. 48 the 20'th of August..) I always used to Shoot, sometimes Short (just around My Belly Button..) Sometimes long (Yes... I've Shot Myself in the face by Accident many times.. lol.. Sometimes 2.meters up on the wall that was behind the Head Board Behind My Bed...) But. I used to control it, by just pressing the Urethra from/on the Underside of My Penis, and that would make Me able to control it a little bit better.. 
But nowdays, I have too Edge for a little while to Shot longer than My Belly Button.. But, then again.. I never know quite how far it will go.. And, I don't really like it when I shoot all over.. And don't really know where it ends up... 
But, Right after I got My New "Bionic Dick" I noticed that I started to Shoot a bit More like I used to do back when I was in My Younger Years... So, when I'm Getting or Receiving a Blow- or Hand-Job (Wich I really Love.. and prob is My Fav "Job"..I can Never get enough of it..) I Always manage to shot a lot More and Longer than if I do "The Job" Myself.. lol...
So, the "Very First" time I had the Chance to really "Try Out" My New "Bionic".. I didn't even know I had the Opportunity, before it almost fell right in My Lap.. 
Cos, it was just a Few months after My "New-Bionic-Dick-Surgery" that was the 24'th of Jan.2018.. (about 07:30.am in the Morning...But, I had to get some Med's with I.V first.. So, I was laying ON the Operating Table, to about 07:55.am and Talking and Chatting Up witht the Doc's and Nurses while getting the "I.V-Med's" And about  5.min to 8.am in the Morning, I got the "REAL MED's" in there too, And I immediately fell asleep, and when I woke Up a while later, it was all Done.. But in the Middle of June, the 20 or 25'th I think it was, I had a Doc's Appointment for a Check up, and a Control That the "Bionic-Implants" had stay'd in Place, and after a "UltraSound-Excamination" a "Penile-MR" and a normal and Old kind of X-Ray.. I finally Saw and Meet Up with My Doc, that after a Check Up and Implant Testing, finally could gimmi a "Green Light" and tell Me that it all was ok, and it was now "Completely and 100% Safe FOR/TO USE.. And Nothing could go wrong with it now, And it all was also Completely Healed, and/so there was No more "Stitches" for "Excample" that could break open or become lose or anything like that at all Really, that could Happen or go Wrong anymore.. So, from that day it was also 100% "Safe" for me to start to use..
So, to Celebrate that it all had gone well, and that it was finally Done and Over, I decided to go to My favorite Gym and have a nice Swim.. Little did I know that I should get "So Much More than Just a Swim"... Lmaooo..!! 

Cos, in the Sauna, after My Swim, I was laying down on the wooden Benches inside the "Hot Room" and having a Nice and Good rest... I suddenly met a very Nice and Cute, Little older Man.. Who was a bit shorter than Me... But He was very Handsome and Good Looking.. And we began to talk, first about everything.. But, after a while, He mentioned that I had an very Impressive, and Long lasting Erection.. And, he wondered how I managed to stay as Hard and Erect for that long without losing any "Lift" at any time.. Cos, while we had sat down and talked for almost an hour at this time.. I hadn't or Didn't KNOW or NOTICE, that since I had forgot to Push My Dick Downwards for a while.. It had began to stand more and more upwards, and look more and more Erect.. wich I din't know was possible and could happen at that time.. It was the first time I was, or had been Naked out in Public, or amongst others (that wasn't Doctors or Nurses..) 
So, I wasn't yet used to the fact that, Left outside of the Underwear, and totally Naked for My First time.. And since there wasn't any Fabric that was Holding or Pressing My Dick Downwards, it would slowly begin to straighten Outwards and sort of "Raise Out" from My body... And, this "Effect" the "Older Man" had began to notice... So, He thought I had an Erection, but after about 45.min... He had gotten so Impressed that I could stay Erect for that Long, so he had to make a coment about it.. hehe... 
So, I felt I had to tell him about it, and the story behind why it had happen at all.. And that it wasn't cos of any ED or Impotence at all.. So, I could still manage to HAVE and GET an Erection... And then he told Me about his own Problems with his own Erection, and that He was Scared that he was gonna lose the Only or Little Erection He still had and Managed to Make and Get.. Cos, He had started to have some Problems and Issues with His Prostate, and was probably going to Need to have a Surgery within a few Months.. And, when I told him, and Explained him about My Surgery, and showed, and Demonstrated how My "Bionic's" and "Implants" really was working, He began to feel more and more at ease, about maybe losing his Own ability to MAKE and HOLD his own Erections in the future.. And that he was very Impressed with My Result.. So, he asked if He could Feel it, and "Try It out" and really see for him self how it was.. And, I could see that even though He really wanted to touch My Dick... He was also very Curious about My Operation and the whole Implant "Situation".. And, I could also see that it "Helped Him" Feel and Become less Concerned about his Own Situation, and about losing his Erections to the Prostate Surgery... So, it actually FELT GOOD to see that I was actually also Helping this Man too.. And, that almost felt better than when He touched My Dick... But only ALMOST... lol... So, I couldn't really DENY His Request either... So I said: "Sure...Please do so.. Touch It and Feel it, and Bend it Up or Down, all You can Manage... The Core is Pure "Titanium" soo I don't think You'll manage to "Break it".. hehe.. But, I must also give You a Warning...And, it's also Completely at Your own Risk... Cos, it's gotten quite a lot more Sensitive by all this "New Stuff Inside it"...So, It can actually Might "GO OFF" and "BLOW A LOAD" with too much Handeling too" I said.. And that almost became like a dare to him... And He started to give Me a Blow Job.. 
But, to keep a very Long and very Nice Story, not becoming to loooooooong... It really was the Best Sexual Experience I've had in quite a long time.. And, it was the Hardest and Strongest Feeling Erection that I had ever HAD or FELT.. And, since it was actually quite soon after the whole Operation, I wasn't all Healed Up in the Nerves and stuff like that Yet, even tough I couldn't feel anything like Pain or Sensation Loss.. I had a lot better Stamina at that time.. Wich have become back a lot more since then, after the Nerves have Healed a lot more Now, and with time.. But, after about 20-25.min I could feel how My Orgasm started to Build Up, and became a lot stronger than I had felt it be in a long time.. So, I kinda KNEW I would SHOOT a bit further than I had done in a long time... And when I finally did Ejaculate, I wsa laying on My back, and I shot at least 2.meters up in the air 3-4.times in a row, before I only shot the last 4-5.shots about 1.meter to only half a meter in the air the last few times.. And, when I thought it was done and over.. The Older Man began to Wank Me slowly again... But, I had become so very sensitive after My ejaculation, that with each Stroke He made, My whole Body Jumped up in Big Cramps.. And, My Dick started to "TWITCH" and "THROB" So Hard again, that I made an Ejaculation for each and every stroke He did.. And He really liked what happen, so he didn't stop.. So, I became more and more Sensitive with each Ejaculation-Throbbing My Dick made... And the stronger My Throbbing got, the more Sensitive My Dick and Penis Became too... So, after a little while, and after several "Pumps" of CUM out of My Penis.. It became so Sensetive, I started to get "Black-Flashes" in My Eyes.. And I was actually about to Faint... That's How Hard and Intence My Orgasm and Ejaculation had Become at this Point.. So, if he hadn't stopped to Jerk Me off when I said so, I would actually have Fainted, from the very strong Sensation and Orgasm and Ejaculation that My Dick began to make.. And, that's the Strongest Ejaculation and Orgasm I've ever HAD and Experienced in My whole Life... And, if truth be told.. That strong Orgasms almost "HURTS" in a way too.. And also, being that close to Fainting, is also "Bloody Exhausting"... lol... I don't think I've ever been so tired like I was after that whole experience was done and over... But, 15.min after, and with a little Rest.. My Dick still looked like it was Erect again, even though I was completely Flaccid.. And the Oder Man, just had to Check it out, and tried to make me cum again... And, I was still so very sensitive from the last Ejaculations and Orgasms.. So, I could feel the Excitement Build up even  faster this/that time.. So, even though I didn't have very much "CUM" left, I still managed to shoot it over 1.30.meters up in the air with the first shot..And, the rest 5-6.shots I could easily shoot on his chest, when he was sitting on my tighs... And, it was safe to say, He was very Impressed of My whole "Bionics" going on "Down There"...And He became a very good Fan, and we meet a few times in the Sauna, before the Lockdown happen.. But, in about 9.months... He's going to have his own Surgery Done... And he is also going to have the same Implant as I have.. Cos, as he said with his own words... "That Implant, I have really Experienced, and I KNOW how Good and Great that one works by now"... hehehehe...!!! 

So, I did know from before, that it would feel Good to be able to Help out another Man.. And that My Implant Would/Could manage to Help out another Man, if I only got or had teh chance to tell someone about it, and how Good and Great it really is... But... That it would feel sooooo Good and Great, that it woould actually make Me Shoot CUM over 2.meters up in the AIR... That I didn't know... So, in a way... "I've learned something New too"... Lmaooo...!! 

Can't really say that I was ever a shooter.  More of a squirter.  Never came out in long ropes like some guys.  More like multiple drops at a time, squirting out about five or six inches.  And there might have been about four to six of those, then a little dribble.  Now there will be about two or three little squirts, then a lot of oozing.  Still fun seeing it happen.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, gakn said:

I used to be a big shooter in my early 20s. I can still shoot pretty far sometimes, but I need to wait several days from my last ejaculation and edge pretty long to do so. 

These days, I will usually get 1 or 2 decent squirts that go several inches and the rest will dribble out. If I cum without jerking off for long, it usually just completely dribbles out. I do miss the days where I could shoot long ropes all the time.

Same here. When I was in my teens I could shoot pretty far. If I've built up enough for a day or two I could shoot clear past my head when I'm lying down. Nowadays I need to store about about a week and edge for a while to shoot up to my chest.  Normally though I would get about 3 or 4 squirts on to my chest and the rest drips out.