Flaccid size

Hey, jballer29 

Do you wish that your flaccid length was larger? Are you cut or uncut and how does that affect your glans/head?

I am circumcised myself and measure 2.5 inches flaccid, 3.0 if I’m stretched but I feel like the physician who cut me as an infant left a lot of foreskin behind. My head retracts a lot for no particular reason, besides the obvious, cold, anxiety, etc and I am always pushing back out as I don’t like that sucked in/retracted feeling. 

Can anyone relate and how do you personally overcome this ?

3 minutes ago, SloStroker said:

I love having a small cock, but I do with I "hung" when flaccid. Because my little nub sticks straight out, my pee hole tends to rub on my underwear and it's uncomfortable. I have to adjust myself constantly or wear specific underwear. 

Nice, we both are very similar in size. Glad to hear I’m not alone in having to adjust myself often. 

6 minutes ago, new2day said:

I was circumcised as a boy, it quite tight so I don't have much loose skin on shaft. On a warm day, I'm about 3 inches, cooler about 2 and the skin bunches up behind my glans.

We are very similar in erect size. 

1 hour ago, Restoredude said:

My flaccid size varies from a small 1" nub to a decent 3" when everything is hanging nicely. I was cut as a child but restored my foreskin so my glans is covered except when erect.

https://imgur.com/ZG7q3br

Same with me. I'd like it to stay at its longest all the time. :-) Unfortunately it substantially shrinks when I change at the gym...

I’m about 3 inches flaccid, it does vary a lot depending on the temperature. I was cut too as a child and doctor left a little extra foreskin, so my head retracts often. That part bothers me.  

All I can say is the penis is a very interesting body part.  It is amazing that some of you can grow from a nub to five or six inches in length and become quite thick.  

I guess mine is quite different.  I am a shower in terms of length and girth.  Flaccid, I am almost always about five inches long and less than three inches in girth.  And that combination probably makes my penis look even longer and skinnier.  I am uncircumcised, and I have a foreskin "noodle" that extends almost an inch beyond the tip of my glans.  Warm or cold, wet or dry, nervous or not, my flaccid is almost always the same.  It just doesnt vary much.  

• 3 weeks later...

I am 2-2.5" flaccid depending on temperature and relaxation level.  Cut tight as and infant.  I wish I had more girth when soft.  I seem a lot thinner that other guys I see at the gym and nudist resorts.  When nervous and shrunken, I will have some skin bunched up behind my glans.  Makes me feel much smaller than average.  A bit uncomfortable with it retracted into my body too.

My flaccid penis is normally around 1.5" x 3". Occasionally a little smaller, sometimes maybe 2 - 2.5". It's typically nearly buried in my pubic hair. Big balls, though. I'm cut and my cock and balls are darker than most guys. 

I, too, sometimes feel uncomfortable and have to adjust things every once in awhile. Since I leave my pubes natural and am a fairly hairy guy, my dick sometimes gets tangled up in my pubic hair. 

No, I don't wish my flaccid (or erect) cock were bigger. I think I have a hot-looking cock. But that's just me. I'm sure many women wish it were bigger.