Erections

Anyone ever wake up to a slightly painful erection? How did you resolve it?  Personally, if I am really stimulated, my boner can often throb and pulsate. It’s hard to describe but this is what I experience sometimes. 

Has anyone been able to capture  a picture of their ejaculation?

Anyone ever get a erection, whether on accident or intentionally when reading other posts or pictures on this form? Feel free to PM me as well and I will respond as soon as I can, except some delay. 

Edited by Guest

Morning Wood or Morning Glory as its sometimes know is entirely normal. I still get it several times a week, not quite as often as when I was younger to be honest.

You either wait for it to subside, of masturbate to orgasm... choice is yours lol

Ejaculation is tricky to capture, try a video instead.

48 minutes ago, Mraverage5.5 said:

Anyone ever wake up to a slightly painful erection? How did you resolve it?  Personally, if I am really stimulated, my boner can often throb and pulsate. It’s hard to describe but this is what I experience sometimes. 

Been so long ago I had forgotten, but, yes, I used to have slightly painful erection when highly stimulated.

9 hours ago, Restoredude said:

I still wake up with morning wood but never painful.

Attached is a link to a screen shot from a very intense orgasm!

Yes I often get an erection from reading posts on this site, and often "take care of it". :lol:

https://imgur.com/F64eL9S

The pain is only if I am really stimulated. Otherwise, no pain. Nice shot. 

• 3 weeks later...

At 70 years old I wake up more often than not with morning wood. For that I am quite grateful. The quality of my morning wood is one that seems to be fuller, longer, harder and more sensitive than any other erection I might have later in the day. After awakening I just like to lay in bed and do kegals with my morning erection  . The singular throb from my kegal sends a nice electric shock through my erection not dissimilar from an ejaculating pulse. I do several kegals until my need to pee takes over. Always a great way to be awakened from sleep by my very own and very personal throbbing alarm clock. Does any other member notice a difference in morning wood vs say a jack off erection?

Thru my 30s I woke with morning wood almost every morning.  It never hurt.   Sometimes it needed quick action. 

In my 40s I got them but not as often.  In my fifties now.  I still get them occasionally.  

depending on the subject, I often get hard reading this and other forums.