Compensating for something?

7 hours ago, wayless said:

I have often perceived that big dick and small dick men have trouble being comfortable with each other unless they have a size related fetish.

I do think there are exceptions to every rule, but I think it’s happened more than enough times to be a thing big dicked guys think and expect. Sad but sadly quite prevalent. 

Without argument, it’s mob rule.  You not only need dissenting members of society, but you also need those are are willing to argue their points passionately. 

People who never argue are likely to have someone else’s will imposed upon them.  I have seen very loud and opinionated people just assume they are right and others, regardless of the facts, fall in line.   When I believe something that is different than others, I feel obligated to state my opinion and argue it if necessary.  

I would view someone who never argues as weak and submissive.  It may be why you have an Ex.  

On 7/4/2021 at 8:21 PM, CraveAcceptance said:

Let's be really honest - how many of us are compensating for our small penises?

Maybe by needing to have the biggest truck on the road?

Maybe by needing to have the prettiest eye-candy by your side, even if they're not really your type?

Maybe by acting ultra-macho around others? Drinking more than others, getting into unnecessary fights, etc.?

Maybe by needing to have the biggest truck on the road? Well, we have a 5th-wheel RV pulled by a Ford 250. It's not the biggest truck on the road, but it's pretty big. We both also have "luxury" cars. I don't know whether that means I'm compensating. I did have pretty hot cars when I was single. I don't know what that means. I just enjoyed them. 

Maybe by needing to have the prettiest eye-candy by your side, even if they're not really your type? Well, most the women I dated were 9s or 10s (my current wife is a 20! My first was a cute high school cheerleader.) I don't know whether that's compensating. I just like good-looking women for some reason.* Plus, I always made sure I liked them before going home with them. I don't think I ever dated a girl I didn't really like. The major factor is that I've had lots of women, more than most guys. I like to say it's because of my looks. That explains the how. The why is a totally different question. I guess I just enjoyed the hunt, the sense of conquest, the joy of doing something well. I'm sure there was a lot of compensation involved. I know I enjoyed impressing my buddies by leaving with the hottest chick in the place. (The ones who'd seen me naked and knew how little I had to offer a girl were undoubtedly scratching their heads!)

Maybe by acting ultra-macho around others? Don't think I ever acted super-macho. I am very masculine: well-built, good-looking, athletic, naturally confident. Never had to act macho. On the other hand, I'd learned from a young age never to show weakness, so I guess that could be interpreted as a form of acting macho. 

Maybe by drinking more than others? Never the case with me. Never. I have an extremely low tolerance for liquor. Two hard drinks usually gets me blotto. My wife can drink me under the table, and she's half my weight. When I was in the Navy, my buddies were always carrying me back to the ship and tossing me into my berth. Drinking more than other guys would be suicidal for me. When it comes to liquor, I'm a total pussy. 

Maybe by getting into unnecessary fights, etc.? Guilty as charged. I wrestled in high school and was into martial arts since a little kid. Although it wasn't an everyday occurrence, I had my share of (bar and street) fights, especially in the Navy. Got into a few really bad scrapes. Real stupid looking back -- it's really easy to get seriously injured; anyone can land a lucky punch and that's all it takes -- but lotsa fun. Now I'm a regular fraidy cat. I don't know whether that's a way of compensating for a small dick. I just enjoyed scrapping. 

I never felt like I was ever compensating, but there might have been more of that than I thought. I don't think it showed much, though. I don't think I could have been as popular as I am with guys and girls if they thought I was. 

* This is gonna sound funny but it's often easier to pick up the really good-looking chicks. A lot of guys are afraid to hit on them for fear they'll be rejected. This leaves the way open for guys like me who have the balls, if not the cock!

Edited by TinyJock

• 2 weeks later...

I always act super macho and tough around my guy friends to compensate for my small cock, it’s stupid, I know, but we have never compared dicks or anything but I still am uncomfortable with them knowing I have a 5.0 inch penis/erection. I hope this site will help boost my confidence. 

I don’t do anything to counter it.

I am a sub, and often in BDSM relationships with well hung tops. I love the contrast in that. 

I am sometimes a “slave” … wearing a collar. Dicklet crushed in a chastity device. Nipples clamped, arse plugged. Serving. Being displayed to other men, nude. 

I like to be ridiculed. And to have no sexual function other than as a “hole”. 

I think I am...even if it's taken me a while to admit it. I'm very conscious of my house/car/job title and how the "prestige" of each matches up to friends, family, neighbors, etc. I used to think it was b/c I was trying to prove that I had "made it" since my family didn't have much money growing up and I wanted to prove that I could, but since I'm always comparing, I think a large part of it is also fueled by my wanting to be a successful man in other areas of my life b/c I know I have a small penis.