Grower or shower ?

20 hours ago, micropenis47 said:

I’m not a grower or a shower.

If you have a penis and if it can become erect, then your statement is false. If a man's penis grows significantly as it becomes erect he is a grower. If a man's penis hardly grows at all, he is a shower.  It's not about having a small dick or a big dick. It's about the percent of growth when it goes from soft to hard.

A penis that doubles in length (even from just one inch to two inches) is usually regarded as a grower.

Alan G

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 5:24 AM, RonaldU said:

1.5" - 2" flaccid NBP

5,3 erect NBPEL (6.3" BPEL)

Grower here... feeling so insecure when flaccid

@RonaldU, dude, your flaccid size is normal, erect length is too. Be proud of your size! 

On 9/28/2021 at 12:02 AM, RodEnuf said:

If you have a penis and if it can become erect, then your statement is false. If a man's penis grows significantly as it becomes erect he is a grower. If a man's penis hardly grows at all, he is a shower.  It's not about having a small dick or a big dick. It's about the percent of growth when it goes from soft to hard.

A penis that doubles in length (even from just one inch to two inches) is usually regarded as a grower.

Alan G

I'm always said I was "neither", but using this definition I'm a grower. I go from 2" to 4.75"....so more than double.

On 9/28/2021 at 1:02 AM, RodEnuf said:

Alan G

This is a very good point. I am 1 to 1 1/2 inches soft and am 2 1/2 when hard. When I am hard, most guys think I am flaccid. So I guess I am a shower.

An ex said the grower and shower thing is nonsense. She said there are 4 types:

Grower is small to big

Shower is big but goes nowhere

Woer is big and gets even bigger

Noer starts small and stays small 

She was very clear that I was a noer, she was correct as I top out a little over 3 inches

Well i dont know. Its like this some times when i show it it grows It depends on who im showing it to. How worked up they get me. So i guess im both.                      Ok now the ones that are saying after reading this thats not what this forum meant. Yes i know just having some fun. Im a grower  and like J T T said size is in my profile as some of us guys put it there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, ibhogg said:

An ex said the grower and shower thing is nonsense. She said there are 4 types:

Grower is small to big

Shower is big but goes nowhere

Woer is big and gets even bigger

Noer starts small and stays small 

She was very clear that I was a noer, she was correct as I top out a little over 3 inches

Then why it's nonsense if she accepts that growers and showers exist...

• 2 weeks later...