Cock features

If only one thing I like about my penis it would be its symmetry. Same width and thickness the whole length soft or hard with a slight flair of the glans width. Also I have a slight upward curve about 1/3 the way up from the base. One time I was having a conversation with my late wife concerning how difficult it was at times for her being a woman. She suggested in our next life together that I should be the female. I told her no, no I like my man parts to much so we decided in our next life we would come back as a couple of gay guys. Looking forward to to seeing her/him.

2 minutes ago, TinyJock said:

I think it's perfectly formed, completely straight and isn't bent. It gets rock hard and the skin is taut and completely smooth. It's darker than most guys and despite its size looks very masculine. 

Sounds nice bro! 

6 hours ago, Restoredude said:

I like my glans, especially when my shaft has a nice dark tan compared to my pink glans.

https://imgur.com/PyiNj6k

Nice color Restoredude. My mucosal skin has dark blotches from years of rubbing against my clothing. I am nearing full flaccid coverage after  more than 10 years of restoring my foreskin. I am hoping that with my mucosal skin now hidden I can approach your pink color. As how my cock looks I'll let my late wife's

description  speak for me. She said I have a pretty penis. 

I dont know - I havent received compliments on it - 

Some said it is too small - but it was only a revenge rudeness I guess. But it was good enough to to question my faith in myself . Sorry about my bad english - I hope it make sense.

Anyway I love to play with my cock - and I love some of its ability - There are abilities which I less like about it but nobodys perfect. :)

I have to accept that I have this one and should live with what I have. So I am trying to enjoy life with it ...

I wont link another pic of my manhood - I think you saw it enough on other topics. 

Edited by shooter