Urinals

Have you ever glanced at another guys cock that you were taking a leak next to? Did they  notice your stare and what was their reaction, was it good or bad? Was it a common style urinal or trough ? 

Trough are ideal if you into comparing dicks with other guys, if your into that and are discrete. 

Anyone familiar with urinal etiquette? 

Feel free to PM me as well to share your story. 

I will usually try to get in a super quick glance if I think I can be discreet about it. I have never had a guy notice me looking, or at least, acknowledge that they saw me looking. I do like seeing what other guys are packing, but I'm not bold enough to stare.

These are usually at urinals that have no dividers. These sadly seem to be becoming less common. I've mostly seen troughs at big sporting events, and even those seem to be going out of style. 

Like everything it depends on the situation.   At work, never look.   Don’t care what’s going on.   I don’t want anyone I KNOW to be aware of me looking.  

But - a public bathroom?   I always look.   Some guys make it super easy.  Some guys stand a little back and the either go no hands or with the opposite hand so your view isn’t blocked.   When that happens, I look.  I feel like if someone either is far enough back or they back up a bit, they want seen so why not look.   In these situations I don’t even really hide the fact I am looking.  Also it usually makes me chub a bit and I will back up a bit too.   

In certain settings, especially if work is involved I am too afraid to get caught. In general over the years I've looked many times when wanted to. As for my own junk hanging out for display, it honestly depends how it looks then. My flaccid sie can vary significantly from what I find quite small and embarassing, think cold pool or c0ked!ck, or it can be either really warm maybe, or I'm a little turned on, then I may lean back, 

Over the years, I've gotten some very brief glancing peeks in as I turned to walk away from the urinals. But I've never had the guts to turn my head while I was in the act of peeing to get an extended view. A few years ago there was a kid standing about a foot back from the urinal next to me at a ballgame. When I zipped up and turned to walk away, I got a split second view of his boner. I wished I could turn back to my urinal and pee some more so I could get a better look.

It is highly unlikely that anyone can ever see mine. I can barely get it to stick out of my pants at all when I'm peeing. It's amazing how often I come away with urine on the pull of my zipper.

Edited by smokeylink
fixed typo's

I read a post in one of the forums recently that had to do with this subject. I've done some searching and can't seem to find it now. If I remember correctly, the poster said that he didn't use the urinals because it was easy for people to tell who the less endowed guys were by the way they used the urinals. I didn't think too much about it at the time but his comment has been weighing on me ever since. How in the world would it be obvious that a guy had a small dick just from seeing him pee at a urinal? If anyone happens to run across that post, or if you were the one who posted the comment, I'd like to hear the explanation of why he thought that was the case. I've always thought that my smallness has been safely kept a secret at the urinals.

I don't remember having read that post. However, from the way people pee at urinals one can imply:

* modesty and discomfort from being "exposed" 

* homophobic and think that guys around him are gay and will want to get his dick

* shy (well it can be the same as the first one, maybe)

* small and doesn't want others to know

* show offs

No idea. I guess you can add to the list. I've noticed if the urinal is against a wall, some guys turn their bodies towards the wall. I do it sometimes, specially if there are people in the next urinal, but I try not to be too obvious. 

I understand your points but I don't think you can assume somebody has a small dick just because they are shy at the urinals.  I remember back in my school locker room days that their were quite a few guys who did their best to keep their privates hidden. I went out of my way to find out what they were hiding and they usually had nothing to be ashamed of. Some were smaller than others but they were all big compared to mine. 

I have never been a fan of public restrooms. Only use them as a last resort. I'm not big but not ashamed of what I have. Just don't like being scoped out. Ever since my wife threatened me I quickly learn to sit when I pee, so I just naturally go into a stall. Since we live out in the desert I will usually hold it and have my wife stop on a lonely dirt road the squat and pee 

3 hours ago, smokeylink said:

I understand your points but I don't think you can assume somebody has a small dick just because they are shy at the urinals.  I remember back in my school locker room days that their were quite a few guys who did their best to keep their privates hidden. I went out of my way to find out what they were hiding and they usually had nothing to be ashamed of. Some were smaller than others but they were all big compared to mine. 

I agree. What I meant to say is that there are a many reasons (and assumptions) for the position people take  at the urinals. Not just that the individual is small or large. I believe certain religions teach modesty of the body and avoid being seen naked (I maybe totally wrong here).

On 7/10/2021 at 12:34 PM, Guest said:

Have you ever glanced at another guys cock that you were taking a leak next to? Did they  notice your stare and what was their reaction, was it good or bad? Was it a common style urinal or trough ? 

Well . In my deepest part of my mind I eager to peek. Every time I use a public urinal I promise myself that I will watch - but I dont have the guts. Nowadays in Hungary (where I live) probably I will be killed if I would stare at a "wrong" cock. So I am just urinating and keep my fantasy to myself... Sad, but true.

I miss the trough type urinals, they were everywhere when I was a teenager, and I would always look at other cocks, and if they seemed to not mind i would stare.  It turned a lot of men on back then especially if they had a long one.   Ive seen many men back then get an erection with me staring at it.  When I got old enough I would hang out at the bars on the state line they had the trough types and was like cock heaven lol.   And the men there usually had enough beer they became very bold and exhibitionist lol.

• 3 months later...

When I was young and discovering that I was gay, I went a lot to urinals just to see other guys penises. I admit that this sounds a bit naughty! But remember that at that time internet dating didn´t exist, so going to urinals, public toilets, swim baths and stuff like that was often the only way to see other guys naked. During the years where I discovered my sexuality, yes, I did go a lot to urinals. Actually I had some of my first encounters with men at such nasty places. ;)

We are talking about 1990-1995. After that it became easier to hook up with guys on internet and such. 

Edited by battuage

• 3 weeks later...

Neversaw my dad aroused, but then again he was in Marines before I was born and that environment is where male nudity obviously would be inevitable, so it wasn't a big deal and I think he was teaching the same lesson during those times. Same thing occurred whenever we would visit a public restroom with urinals. He told me to never stand close to urinals to stay sanitary obviously. With that in mind, urinal use did not become problem growing up thanks to those lessons.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never once looked except for one time. I’ve been curious, heck ya  but to afraid I would be jumped for looking while taking a piss- at a regular urinal. I used one of those trough style urinals at a baseball game onetime, it was shaped like a horseshoe, back when I used to live in Cali, that experience was first time I actually saw other guys taking a piss together. 

Edited by Guest

I was at a bar once and they had a trough urinal. This drunk guy comes in and whips out a massive cock. He didn't even hold it as he pissed, just flopped it out of his pants. He caught me peeking and said, "You like it?" I said, "It's bigger than mine" and he said, "I can see". lol!

• 2 weeks later...

I traveled for work on the first half of this week.  I flew to a large city/airport about an hour and a half away.  This is an airport I frequently pass through.  Anyway I had a female travel/work partner.  It was a pretty busy trip so there was no time for monkey business.   My travel partner is an old friend.  We’ve worked together for years.   Also I am married and would never do anything with another woman. 

So on the way back we’re we’re flying together.  We got to the airport with about an hour to kill.  I had lots of coffee and some water and by the time I got there I was dying to pee.  I went in the mens room.  It was mostly empty.   We were far down the concourse.  I walked up to the line of urinals.  There was one guy standing there and I went to a urinal a few spots away.  He has holding his phone with his right hand and his dick was dangling out of his fly. I couldn’t help but notice it.  It wasn’t erect and was thick and long hanging down.  At least 6 or more inches soft.  

I glanced.  He wasn’t peeing, just standing there.  He was toward the entrance.  So I kept looking over my shoulder like I was checking the door.  But I was really checking out this big dick.  He glanced over to me then back at his phone.  He made no move to hide at all.  He was pretty far from the urinal.    I looked directly at it.  It was a really nice cock.  I took a longer look and then at the door.  He still made no move.  I felt like he wanted me to see it.   I thought fuck it.  I just looked directly at it for several long seconds.  He gave it a slight “shake”.  More like a squeeze.   He looked back at me.  I looked at the door then back down.   By now I had chubbed a bit and so I was giving mine a few nice pulls as well.  I was there maybe 3 minutes which is a long time at a urinal.  He never peed nor changed his position.   

I washed up and left.   It was a great show though. 

• 4 months later...

One time at public pool a guy I was acquaintances with (we were 11/ 12) asked me to follow him in locker room and asked if I had to pee and said we should pee in same toilet but I didn't have to go so I stayed out of stall as he peed. I thought it was risky even though small part of me wanted to... But I got another chance in high school when we were either juniors or seniors. Went into restroom and he was chatting with a guy at sink. Since he was distracted I took a urinal near him and caught glimpse of olive colored cock that looked fairly thick yet soft sticking over his boxers as he had jeans open. That was only sighting but will remember it.

Edited by RodEnuf
Fixed to use standard font and size.