Going to the urinals.

Just a quick observation really, all the guys who are 2 1/2 inches flaccid length or under like me, do you  tend to step back a bit or push your bum out a bit more to urinate in a smaller target because our penises wouldn't bend down due to our size, so we rock back on our heels and try and aim down obviously a bigger urinal is easier. Anyone else do this?. Or is it just me. 😁

Edited by Littledicky

I had been too afraid to use the urinals in the past because of my size and had always use the stalls.  In the last 5 years I started to use the urinals.  My cock can poke through my fly and I just pee that way.  i do stand close, but not close enough that my pants touches the urinals.  I now feel that if anyone see my cock, then they got a free show.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:57 AM, Littledicky said:

Just a quick observation really, all the guys who are 2 1/2 inches flaccid length or under like me, do you  tend to step back a bit or push your ...

I've seen a lot of guys do this and I actually never really considered it being a necessity for smaller guys.  I personally tend to stand back a bit and have to hold my dick up and aim it so that the piss doesn't splash everywhere.  If I just let it hang there, it aims pretty much straight down and hits at a bad angle which will leave my shorts sprinkled with piss.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love urinals with no divider. I always try to show mine off.

I was in a bar once and the urinals were super close together. So close your elbows touched. A drunk came came in to piss, saw my dick and said, "look at this" then proceeded to remove one of the biggest limp cocks out of his jeans I'd ever seen. I stood there and watched him piss. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

A few years ago, I was in a truck stop restroom and finished pissing at urinals with narrow dividers so if a guy stood back, hed be on show. So I was at sink washing hands when an overweight beefy State Highway trooper came in and went to urinals to piss. Due to his size, he took this stance too and stood a little ways back, pulled a small cock out of fly to piss, which we saw if looking his way. He did so with no hesitation and I admired his confidence as I finished at sink and left.

Edited by maroon8098
Add deta

I rarely ever use the urinals unless i have to, not because of my size but because i cant really pee around others. Whenever i do tho i grab mine by the head and bend it downwards. Sometimes with shrinkage i do something similar where i bend over slightly to aim better if i cant really grab it

• 2 weeks later...